Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
brennerv

Loan limits incorrectly applied

I am coaching FCSM in France, which have a limit of 5 players on loan. I am being prevented from loaning a 5th player, with the mouseover saying that if I were to loan another player I would be over the league limit of 5. Looking at the Loans tab clearly shows that I currently only have 4 players on loan, but the game is locking me out as if I had 5.

Save file uploaded to cloud.

Edited by brennerv

It is LoansIncorrect.FMT

I have progressed since I uploaded this save and I currently have 3 players on loan, and it is still blocking me like I have 5. I know I sent a player back early, in part to try to get give me another loan slot, but I didn't get adjusted so now I still can't initiate a new loan even though I only have 3 loan players in.

I was also at the maximum of 7 loans out. I terminated 2 early because of player injury; I will see shortly if that also is not updating as I have a loan offer accepted that I am waiting to go final.

This save is also doing what my last one did, namely players that are designated for release are not having their salaries deducted from future spending as they should.

It is LoansIncorrect.FMT

I have progressed since I uploaded this save and I currently have 3 players on loan, and it is still blocking me like I have 5. I know I sent a player back early, in part to try to get give me another loan slot, but I didn't get adjusted so now I still can't initiate a new loan even though I only have 3 loan players in.

I was also at the maximum of 7 loans out. I terminated 2 early because of player injury; I will see shortly if that also is not updating as I have a loan offer accepted that I am waiting to go final.

This save is also doing what my last one did, namely players that are designated for release are not having their salaries deducted from future spending as they should.

Sorry for the double-post, I got a system error first time I hit submit.

I might have a clue for you: the system is undercounting my number of loans OUT. The last loan offer I received is showing my that I have 4 of a max of 7 players out on loan to domestic clubs. I actually have 6. I took this club over on July 6; I seem to remember that two players were already out on loan when I arrived. One possibility is that the system counted my loaned out players against my loan-in cap when I moved to this team. I did have another player in on loan earlier in the year whose loan I terminated, but perhaps crucially that loanee was also already in the team when I got here. Thus it seems possible that the existing loanees in and out were applied against the wrong loan limit/caps when I took over the team.

I have uploaded a newer save FCSM-FMT.fmt to allow you see the situation I am describing.

One more thing to look at: one of the reserve players, Boris Moltenis, showed up in the box score of a reserve game as being a player that is on loan. There are no indications on his player profile or under contracts that he is a loanee.