Sports Interactive Community
fixed

Player Under 21 do not have to be registered

In English Premier League, player that age under 21 that not registered can still play. But is they get the credit or achievement if their club win the league ?

I got this youngster who get the opportunity played for first team because of some injuries. He played about half of season (18 games exactly) in premier league.

I cannot register him because of some registration rules strict but, is he will still be a premier league winner if we won ? i mean like in player history achievement stat

Actually I register him at beginning of the season but had to register him out after January window because of registration rules. Well yeah he still can play though but if he not get the record it would be sad after he help us some big games to win the league.

I'm fairly certain they will get the achievement. In real life, winners medals are given based on number of appearances, I think (for league competitions anyway). 

8 hours ago, sporadicsmiles said:

I'm fairly certain they will get the achievement. In real life, winners medals are given based on number of appearances, I think (for league competitions anyway). 

Yeah right. Winners medals are given based on number of appearances.

So I did some research and found that player needs to have played in a minimum of five matches(premier league match) for a title-winning team to qualify for a medal.

Hope in FM is also the same.

5 hours ago, fixed said:

Yeah right. Winners medals are given based on number of appearances.

So I did some research and found that player needs to have played in a minimum of five matches(premier league match) for a title-winning team to qualify for a medal.

Hope in FM is also the same.

Not quite correct. For the English Premier League 40 medals are usually provided. Players with 5 or more appearances are guaranteed a medal, but the club can hand out the medals left over to whoever they want, to player coaches or other staff.