bucket

Recommended Setup

6 posts in this topic

I just installed the full game, and wanted to know what the recommended setup on leagues would be... to my amazement it only came up with England - Coca Cola League 2 - Just wanted to know how big the actually data game is......!

I usually play England - BSP, Spain - Top Div, Scot - Prem,

What recommendations does everybody else come up with?

I can only imagine what my recommended set up will be. If it was possible for no leagues then that is what it would give me. :D

On FM08 I always used to load a few more leagues than the recommended set up and it ran ok.

I never realised this option judged based on your compter specs? I thought it was just a reccomended group of leagues, kinda like the cheffs special on a menu in a restaurant or something. And what league would SI reccomend? These ones.

[quote name='jod123']I can only imagine what my recommended set up will be. If it was possible for no leagues then that is what it would give me. :D

On FM08 I always used to load a few more leagues than the recommended set up and it ran ok.[/QUOTE]

yeah same hear it always told me that i should only load up 2 leagues but i went on and did between 6 and 8 no point in doing as it tells u as it can spoil your gaming experience