TV money

I have got promoted to the bundesliga with Kaiserslautern and been in it now for two seasons but have not been given any TV revenue at all which is leaving me at a disadvantage has anyone else had this problem

I was wondering too I am playing in Spain and sometimes I get an info that I will get xxx of tv money and that half I got now and half during the season but didn't receive the other one at least not an info about it I wonder if I am getting money or not and why it's not like I am getting the first info every season

I noticed this issue with income at St Pauli. In real life they are one of the most well supported German clubs outside of Germany, yet in game their commercial income ranks at the bottom of the Bundesliga and towards the middle of the 2.Bundes. You'd expect that surely they'd be make a lot more commercial income than the likes of Magdeburg or Erzebirge, possibly even pushing towards the top 10 or so Bundesliga clubs in that respect, but that doesn't appear to be the case? And frustratingly, this then continued to be the case after consecutive top 6 finishes in the Bundesliga (plus a Europa League run) for me, I can't help but think I'm overlooking something?

The commercial side can take a while I get but to get no share of the TV money and have to survive off prize money alone which isn't great isn't right but if I took over the bottom team in the premiership I'd get it no problems

Archived