Scoreboard selector for fm2019

Jovovich

7 小时前, a31632说:

Navigate to line 104 in the file "match title bar score champ.xml" (in folder scoreboard_selector in your skin)

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" red_replacement="blue1">

This line tells the game how the container you indicated should look like. You can change the colour or change the overall appearance by using different graphics and change which "paper" should be used.

You posted the same question in two threads so I will reply in both. 

Thank you very much, but how many colors are there to choose from?

I want sky blue, how should I write it?

What's the difference between bule1 or 2?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, 超级足球狂热迷 said:

Thank you very much, but how many colors are there to choose from?

I want sky blue, how should I write it?

What's the difference between bule1 or 2?

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" red_replacement="blue1">

You can change the paper.png file in the folder indicated with a colored version and/or you can change the value "blue1" with another value. I am not really the expert as far as colors go but I found this color chart online (see attached pdf) that might help you change this value to the color you like.

ColorChart.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15/01/2019 at 15:42, Jovovich said:

This is for FM2019. 

If your match titlebar looks like this, you can adapt my scoreboard selector. 

K-046.thumb.png.c6b20150e7be7189f985a6df5599c79e.png

If not, you need to edit some lines.  

Every skin has a different titlebar. So, it is too complicated to make for all.  

I will not edit your files personally. Sorry.  

base skin.zip 301.88 kB · 240 downloads

You will see 3 folders, fonts, graphics and panels. 

Copy to your skin. 

K-048.thumb.png.14a2228918a72e223d7136e680899e08.png1192929236_sssample.thumb.png.d9783f01971b3d4b26e1eb583a4152d6.png

Please do not use this for donation or commercial. 

Thank you. 

Can you make UEFA Champions League (17/18 season) scoreboard?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, amedeo17 said:

where do i have to place the three folders which are in the zip file?? in the "graphics" folder? does it work with the base skin? thanks a lot in advance

place them in the base skin, so the three folders overwrite the ones in the base skin

16 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

place them in the base skin, so the three folders overwrite the ones in the base skin

thanks a lot for the asnwer. i have another problem, during the match the writting quick substitutions and style of play (offensive, prudent, etc.) are covered by the writting field, tactics that in the base scoreboard were on the left and then with the insertion of these new scoreboards they move to the right and cover this buttons. what do i have to do? sorry for my english, google translate helped me...

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

What should I do to insert them into another custom skin please?

The installation instructions are in the OP.

You might have to connect to the skin maker of the skin you are using to get it to show properly though, quote from the creator of this in the OP:

"Every skin has a different titlebar. So, it is too complicated to make for all.  I will not edit your files personally. Sorry."

1 hour ago, a31632 said:

The installation instructions are in the OP.

You might have to connect to the skin maker of the skin you are using to get it to show properly though, quote from the creator of this in the OP:

"Every skin has a different titlebar. So, it is too complicated to make for all.  I will not edit your files personally. Sorry."

Cheers mate :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning everyone,

I've been trying to put the scoreboard selector on the Heffem skin for a whole day and I think I managed at last! 
But there's one thing left to be complete... does anyone know how I can change font colour? because all scoreboards have random font colours atm.... PLEASE HELP.

Valencia v Milan_ Pitch-7.png

Valencia v Milan_ Pitch-6.png

15 hours ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

Good morning everyone,

I've been trying to put the scoreboard selector on the Heffem skin for a whole day and I think I managed at last! 
But there's one thing left to be complete... does anyone know how I can change font colour? because all scoreboards have random font colours atm.... PLEASE HELP.

I was able to get all of the scoreboards to work with regular colors, only the FA Cup scoreboard isn't working properly as far as colors go with me.

The key is to change the color settings in the respective "match title bar score......" files for each scoreboard. Also make sure that you change the extension on the "font" files in this scoreboard download as in Football Manager 2020 the font files are with a different extension (now ".fontxml" instead of ".xml".

For example in the Champions League scoreboard I changed the font settings as you can see in below line:

<!--home score -->
        <widget class="text" id="T1sc" size="15" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" font="title" width="40">
        </widget>

I had to edit the color settings file to reflect the fact that the "title" color is showing as "white" (<colour name="title" red="255" green="255" blue="255" />)

The Italian scoreboard yous how in the screenshot has the following code (for club names) with me:

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" size="12" alignment="centre,can_scale" click_event="htac" font="match colour black cap">

So they are black with me, as they should.

You will have to play around with this a bit as the color/font settings in FM 2020 are different than FM 2019 and as a result this is all messed up.

I had to remove the FA Cup scoreboard code from the "workings.xml" file as that one wasn't working properly as far as colors go.

783919952_Screenshot(14).thumb.png.ce62f22108543a8fc1ca8de9767e4acd.png727168588_Screenshot(15).thumb.png.d6704f1b603505e325168fba48cdd05e.png

Le 08/12/2019 à 23:58, a31632 a dit :

I was able to get all of the scoreboards to work with regular colors, only the FA Cup scoreboard isn't working properly as far as colors go with me.

The key is to change the color settings in the respective "match title bar score......" files for each scoreboard. Also make sure that you change the extension on the "font" files in this scoreboard download as in Football Manager 2020 the font files are with a different extension (now ".fontxml" instead of ".xml".

For example in the Champions League scoreboard I changed the font settings as you can see in below line:

<!--home score -->
        <widget class="text" id="T1sc" size="15" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" font="title" width="40">
        </widget>

I had to edit the color settings file to reflect the fact that the "title" color is showing as "white" (<colour name="title" red="255" green="255" blue="255" />)

The Italian scoreboard yous how in the screenshot has the following code (for club names) with me:

<widget class="text_button" id="T1nm" size="12" alignment="centre,can_scale" click_event="htac" font="match colour black cap">

You will have to play around with this a bit as the color/font settings in FM 2020 are different than FM 2019 and as a result this is all messed up.

I had to remove the FA Cup scoreboard code from the "workings.xml" file as that one wasn't working properly as far as colors go.

783919952_Screenshot(14).thumb.png.ce62f22108543a8fc1ca8de9767e4acd.png727168588_Screenshot(15).thumb.png.d6704f1b603505e325168fba48cdd05e.png

hi I see on your screen the pitch textures, is that of the game or is it a graphics pack ? @a31632

在 2019/12/9 在 AM6点58分, a31632说:

<!--home score -->
        </widget>

Can you issue a scoreboard for FM20

8 hours ago, 超级足球狂热迷 said:

Can you issue a scoreboard for FM20

Hi, I am using the scoreboard selector versions from “Jovovich” posted on this thread in my own (Champions League 2020) skin. I am very happy with his work and the “scoreboard selector for FM2019”  works perfectly in the new Football Manager, with the exception of the color settings. So there is no need for me to create a different scoreboard.

I made some adjustments to the panels to change the layout of the full screen when using these scoreboards, to make it look better in my own skin only.

10 часов назад, a31632 сказал:

I made some adjustments to the panels to change the layout of the full screen when using these scoreboards, to make it look better in my own skin only.

maybe you will change your mind and show humanism to the fans of the game. Good luck.

On 12/12/2019 at 18:36, kad38 said:

hi I see on your screen the pitch textures, is that of the game or is it a graphics pack ? @a31632

The textures/pitches are in simatchviewer-pc.fmf.

The file can be found in the data directory of the game, it needs to be edited with the Resource Archiver and I’m experimenting with it. However, the maximum file size is 2GB and the Resource Archiver isn't compressing files only “repacking” them so I have escalated this in the bug forum to see if there is a solution to get this to work good.

2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

no need to be rude. if @a31632 doesn't want to share his work he's perfectly within reason not to, and comments like that won't help. 

I edited numerous files (as examples: client object browser, match console panel, match caption panel, global panels, match titlebar and a few others) Also there need to be made changes to the graphics folder in the skin.

Edit: most importantly, also header.xml and the header graphics need to be adjusted which will change the overall look of the whole skin.

If you simply would plugin files from my skin into a different skin it wouldn’t work properly and because some adjusted general panels are involved it will also change the looks of other screens in the different skin.

This in turn will cause issues and lots of questions on how to resolve these again.

I thought it was important to emphasize this, it’s not one or two changes you “plug-in to your own skin and it works”.

If it would be this simple it wouldn’t have been an issue to post the panels here.

Edited by a31632

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 22/01/2020 at 04:43, SpiderJu said:

@a31632: Please, can you give me/us your Files - to have the amazing Scoreboard Selector in the FM20 Game

THANK YOU

I answered the same question just 2 posts earlier.

I custom made these panels to work in my skin, these are not just 2 or 3 panels that needed to be adjusted/changed, many more panels and some graphics needed to be adjusted to make it look the way it is. 

The creator of the “scoreboard selector” in the OP also indicated the scoreboards are intended for the base skin only, he created also adjusted files for his own 2019 skin on FMNation to make it work in his skin.

There are a lot of skins out there and if you custom make something you can’t just copy it over in another skin and hope it will work. 

2 часа назад, a31632 сказал:

Some people have a twisted mind I guess, they first are rude to you and next time around they ask you for a favour LOL 😂 

I was not going to be rude to anyone here. English is not my language. His knowledge did not call me to formulate the joke correctly. Do not be offended. No more jokes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/12/2019 at 08:13, DamienQilBormliz said:

Good morning everyone,

Valencia v Milan_ Pitch-7.png

Valencia v Milan_ Pitch-6.png

Hey man, care to share your results ? I put the score board on but I still got this big things on the right side, much obliged.

2 hours ago, lusaifre1 said:

Hey man, care to share your results ? I put the score board on but I still got this big things on the right side, much obliged.

Hi mate, 

I clearly failed as per screenshots above but thanks to @a31632's Champions League skin I could enjoy the best skin for FM20 which also consists the scoreboard selector.
Best skin out there hands down and the guy is really helpful. 

Please, can you share your Files - i want to start Long Save Career and with using amazing Scoreboards, not default.

at the moment, i use the Flut 1.9 Skin
"But", when the Scoreboards Selector only works in other Skin, tell me, which one - i give them a try
Thanks a lot - if you share your FM20 Scoreboard Selector Files
(togehter we are strong in the World....)

2 hours ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

Oh haven't noticed that...  

In my answers on questions related to the “scoreboard selector” I edited to work in my own (Champions League 2020) skin, I answered in several posts here before in December 2019. See below where I copied/pasted some of my comments made earlier:

I edited numerous files (as examples: client object browser, match console panel, match caption panel, global panels, match titlebar and a few others) Also there need to be made changes to the graphics folder in the skin.

Edit: most importantly, also header.xml and the header graphics need to be adjusted which will change the overall look of the whole skin.

If you simply would plugin files from my skin into a different skin it wouldn’t work properly and because some adjusted general panels are involved it will also change the looks of other screens in the different skin.

This in turn will cause issues and lots of questions on how to resolve these again.

The creator of the “scoreboard selector” in the OP also indicated the scoreboards are intended for the base skin only, he created also adjusted files for his own 2019 skin on FMNation to make it work in his skin.

There are a lot of skins out there and if you custom make something you can’t just copy it over in another skin and hope it will work. 

The “scoreboard selector” was never intended to be used for custom skins, read the OP. If people created solutions to get it working in one particular skin that is not a “blanket solution” for all custom made skins.

As DamienQilBormliz is using my skin it’s working good with him, to clarify: the “scoreboard selector” files themselves are NOT included in my skin. It needs to be downloaded through this thread in the OP, only additional adjusted panels to make it work properly in the skin have been provided in my skin. Jovovich made it clear he didn’t want his work to be included without his permission in ”paid/donation skins” and I fully respect his work and opinion on this. 

If anyone wants to get the “scoreboard selector“ to work properly in a custom made skin I strongly suggest to connect with the maker of the skin you are using and ask that person for help. No need to keep asking the same question over and over again on this thread as in the OP Jovovich made it clear this isn’t intended for any other skins than the base skins.

I hope this clarifies it once and for all. 😎

• 1 month later...