Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How to change default scoreboard

open panels/scoreboard_selector/scoreboard.xml

Example:

<!-- 1 -->
      <container id="1scr" hidn="false">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score epl" height="75">
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="15"/>
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="50"/>
          <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 2 -->
      <container id="2scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score ligue1" height="40">
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="20"/>
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="30"/>
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 3 -->
      <container id="3scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score bundesliga" height="40">
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 4 -->
      <container id="4scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score seriea" height="52">
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 5 -->
      <container id="5scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score laliga" height="50">
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 6 -->
      <container id="6scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score champ" height="50">
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 7 -->
      <container id="7scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score europa" height="48">
        </widget>
      </container> 

set hidn=“false” what you want to keep as default scoreboard. set hidn=“true” for the rest.

On 17/01/2019 at 18:46, master889900 said:

how resolve this

i use neub skin

1141104725_492B44FD-4FD5-4080-916C-A7828D53AD3F.thumb.png.a0d3cb4658e8f6a374e6e6953935ba7a.png

I'm also having this problem using the FLUT skin.

What exactly is it I need to look for in order to fix the problem? As of now I can't change the scoreboard.

56 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

What exactly is it I need to look for in order to fix the problem? As of now I can't change the scoreboard.

As Jovovich and Steveyisatard both mentioned the skins match titlebar and related panels can conflict with the scoreboard.

Jovovich mentioned he is not going to edit files for people’s individual skin or preference which makes perfect sense. These scoreboard codings are intended for use with the base skin only. 

So, you will have to either connect with the skin maker of the skin you are using and hope they will offer support (usually skin makers don’t get involved with personalizing or changing things in their skin if not bug related) or go through the coding as Steveyisatard suggested and figure out what is causing the issue with your particular skin and resolution.

• 4 weeks later...
在 2019/1/19 在 AM5点46分, Carlito85说:

Only skin with default scoreboard can be directly covered

Flut Andromeda: Those that can't be changed

Use fmtema Skin 

Perfect compatibility

I feel better than neub

These are bugs.

Edited by 超级足球狂热迷

在 2019/1/18 在 AM4点43分, steveyisatard说:

As stated in the OP many skins have edited the match title bar code - as such you will either need to remove the offending panels or re-code them.

在 2019/1/18 在 AM4点43分, steveyisatard说:

As stated in the OP many skins have edited the match title bar code - as such you will either need to remove the offending panels or re-code them.

Do you know how to replace Andromeda's scoreboard?

Thank you

在 2019/1/19 在 AM5点30分, a31632说:

How to change default scoreboard

open panels/scoreboard_selector/scoreboard.xml

Example:

<!-- 1 -->
      <container id="1scr" hidn="false">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score epl" height="75">
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="15"/>
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="50"/>
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 2 -->
      <container id="2scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score ligue1" height="40">
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 3 -->
      <container id="3scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score bundesliga" height="40">
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 4 -->
      <container id="4scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score seriea" height="52">
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 5 -->
      <container id="5scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score laliga" height="50">
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 6 -->
      <container id="6scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score champ" height="50">
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- 7 -->
      <container id="7scr" hidn="true">
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match title bar score europa" height="48">
        </widget>
      </container> 

set hidn=“false” what you want to keep as default scoreboard. set hidn=“true” for the rest.

Do you know how to replace Andromeda's scoreboard?

Thank you

Is the question, 'you want to replace Andromeda's match titlebar with Jovovich's selectors?' If the answer is yes...

...just copy the files over from Jovovich's mod. above, contained within a copy of the base skin, into the skin of your choice and over-write any files when prompted. You should clearly be able to see what's been added as the base skin itself is just a skeleton for you to make additions to but for clarity there's graphics, panels and fonts folders that need to be moved across for this mod. 

See where that leaves you, I'm not completely familiar with Andromeda but I can't imagine there will be too many problems as even if Andromeda's titlebar graphics remain you'll be over-writing the match titlebar.xml coding so they will just remain dormant. 

The only potential issue may be the background issue again that 'master' screen-shotted above - that will involve one of the paper graphics in the interface folder, in the custom folder, of boxes, within graphics if I was going to make an educated guess. Emphasis on potential though, it might be ok and copy over cleanly. 

If that isn't the question you're going to need to make yourself clearer.

Edited by Had_Enough

2 小时前, Had_Enough说:

Is the question, 'you want to replace Andromeda's match titlebar with Jovovich's selectors?' If the answer is yes...

...just copy the files over from Jovovich's mod. above, contained within a copy of the base skin, into the skin of your choice and over-write any files when prompted. You should clearly be able to see what's been added as the base skin itself is just a skeleton for you to make additions to but for clarity there's graphics, panels and fonts folders that need to be moved across for this mod. 

See where that leaves you, I'm not completely familiar with Andromeda but I can't imagine there will be too many problems as even if Andromeda's titlebar graphics remain you'll be over-writing the match titlebar.xml coding so they will just remain dormant. 

The only potential issue may be the background issue again that 'master' screen-shotted above - that will involve one of the paper graphics in the interface folder, in the custom folder, of boxes, within graphics if I was going to make an educated guess. Emphasis on potential though, it might be ok and copy over cleanly. 

If that isn't the question you're going to need to make yourself clearer.

I deleted all Andromeda files about match title and scoreboard

After overwriting the file

There will be a larger blue background behind the scoreboard and time bar.

Do you know what to do?

I don't understand coding.

I don't use the Andromeda skin so it could be different in that skin, with me I had to do the following:

Open "header.xml" in "panels/generic" and find where the "titlebar code" is, usually it says something like:   appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" or a similar reference to the "paper" files (xml and png) that control the titlebar. Change this code from "paper" to for example "paper1".

Next: go the the graphics folder where the titlebar graphics are (in my case "boxes/custom/interface/titlebar" and rename the paper.png and paper.xml files all to "paper1".

Reload the skin and it should now work good.

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

Man, I'd love to use this mod with the FLUT skin but I'm not very good with skinning code either :(

Same advice as above, see my post. There's no need to touch the coding. This thread is being blown a little out of proportion. Jovovich has just packaged it with the base skin as opposed to being an add-on. 

All you might need to do is sort the background graphic. 2 people have mentioned this slight 'conflict' above . Again this has been discussed above - replacing the 'offending' graphic with a transparent one will likely suffice. 

7 minutes ago, Had_Enough said:

Same advice as above, see my post. There's no need to touch the coding. This thread is being blown a little out of proportion. Jovovich has just packaged it with the base skin as opposed to being an add-on. 

All you might need to do is sort the background graphic. 2 people have mentioned this slight 'conflict' above . Again this has been discussed above - replacing the 'offending' graphic with a transparent one will likely suffice. 

Cheers. What happened for me when I copied everything over was that the Premier League scoreboard showed up (though it did have the solid background), however I wasn't able to select any other ones as the button to the left of the scoreboard was there but did nothing.

19 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Cheers. What happened for me when I copied everything over was that the Premier League scoreboard showed up (though it did have the solid background), however I wasn't able to select any other ones as the button to the left of the scoreboard was there but did nothing.

Sounds to me you might have missed something. If you haven't made changes to your copy of Flut, nothing is stopping you from retrying. I literally just extracted Jovovich's file into Flut and it's worked. You need the graphics folder, fonts folder and the panels folder (make sure you have the global panels.xml within panels).

FYI the workings.xml & scoreboard.xml (both in scoreboard_selector folder) along with the global panels are the 3 key panels when it comes to functionality. 

Screenshot (283).png

Just now, 超级足球狂热迷 said:

flut

Too complicated

The next version of flut will change the scoreboard

It really isn't. 

Edited by Had_Enough

6 小时前, a31632说:

I don't use the Andromeda skin so it could be different in that skin, with me I had to do the following:

Open "header.xml" in "panels/generic" and find where the "titlebar code" is, usually it says something like:   appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" or a similar reference to the "paper" files (xml and png) that control the titlebar. Change this code from "paper" to for example "paper1".

Next: go the the graphics folder where the titlebar graphics are (in my case "boxes/custom/interface/titlebar" and rename the paper.png and paper.xml files all to "paper1".

Andromeda is like this. I deleted the match of the interface.

20190214070340_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, 超级足球狂热迷 said:

Andromeda is like this. I deleted the match of the interface.

20190214070340_1.jpg

I'm guessing the clock/scoreboard height is the problem now...

Make the height value larger in the Header.xml (generic folder - panels)

<!-- match titlebar -->
        <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" id="MHdr" height="90" />

7 小时前, a31632说:

I changed Andromeda.

Now there's a menu in the tactics bar, blocking the scoreboard.

What shall I do?

Thank you

20190214071028_1.jpg

13 分钟前, Had_Enough说:

Sounds to me you might have missed something. If you haven't made changes to your copy of Flut, nothing is stopping you from retrying. I literally just extracted Jovovich's file into Flut and it's worked. You need the graphics folder, fonts folder and the panels folder (make sure you have the global panels.xml within panels).

FYI the workings.xml & scoreboard.xml (both in scoreboard_selector folder) along with the global panels are the 3 key panels when it comes to functionality. 

Screenshot (283).png

It really isn't. 

I made suggestions with flut

The League logo should be added in front of the scoreboard

8 minutes ago, 超级足球狂热迷 said:

I changed Andromeda.

Now there's a menu in the tactics bar, blocking the scoreboard.

What shall I do?

Thank you

20190214071028_1.jpg

I really wouldn’t know, I don’t use Andromeda skin and with me it works without problems with the suggested solution, sorry.

15 分钟前, Had_Enough说:

<!-- match titlebar -->

17 分钟前, Had_Enough说:

<!-- match titlebar -->

Tactical menu bar

How to adjust the position?

11 minutes ago, 超级足球狂热迷 said:

Tactical menu bar

How to adjust the position?

Did you try the guidance you quoted above your question? Increasing the match header space would be the most simple solution and under normal circumstances those buttons are outside of that space so it will achieve what you want. Although I don't know what you've done or what skin you're using tbh.

Jovovich's mod. contains those buttons to the right I suspect on purpose to avoid this very issue.

The below screenshot is Jovovich's mod in Andromeda with no other amendments. It's clearly different to what you're showing and only possibly needs the background removing (as already mentioned at length). So I really don't know why you've made this so complicated/what you're using at this point. 

Screenshot (286).png

5 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

getting crash dumps using this,  anyone else?

Andromeda did go down first time, was ok the second and Flut was  fine too. Just tested it for above purposes didn't even play full games though.

I'm using last years as my template, although the scoreboards/titlebars themselves are my own - no problems at all there. 

1 minute ago, Had_Enough said:

Andromeda did go down first time, was ok the second and Flut was  fine too. Just tested it for above purposes didn't even play full games though.

I'm using last years as my template, although the scoreboards/titlebars themselves are my own - no problems at all there. 

thought my scoreboards would be the issue but I extracted the downloaded file to a base skin and it went down first time. Do that and go back through old fixtures or whatever and you might get some

2 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

thought my scoreboards would be the issue but I extracted the downloaded file to a base skin and it went down first time. Do that and go back through old fixtures or whatever and you might get some

I've been navigating all over the place whilst skinning the match screens. I've been frequently leaving them to check other things that pop into my head, Can't say I remember one unexpected crash because of the selectors on my own skin.

Where possible I do tend to update files though, i.e. the global panels. I'd just add the line of code to fm19's version rather than copying the whole panel across from a mod. 

13 小时前, a31632说:

I really wouldn’t know, I don’t use Andromeda skin and with me it works without problems with the suggested solution, sorry.

Do you know how to modify the player information interface?

Skin of opz

I want to add left foot and right foot accuracy to the player information pop-up window.

Enlarging Player Attribute Data Font

11 小时前, Had_Enough说:

I've been navigating all over the place whilst skinning the match screens. I've been frequently leaving them to check other things that pop into my head, Can't say I remember one unexpected crash because of the selectors on my own skin.

Where possible I do tend to update files though, i.e. the global panels. I'd just add the line of code to fm19's version rather than copying the whole panel across from a mod. 

Do you know how to modify the player information interface?

Skin of opz

I want to add left foot and right foot accuracy to the player information pop-up window.

Enlarging Player Attribute Data Font

These questions have nothing to do with this thread. You would have to move it so it doesn’t impact this one.

If your question is related to a skin, in this case OPZ, ask the question on the thread of the skin in question. Users who have the skin might know the answer you are looking for.

Thanks 

7 分钟前, a31632说:

These questions have nothing to do with this thread. You would have to move it so it doesn’t impact this one.

If your question is related to a skin, in this case OPZ, ask the question on the thread of the skin in question. Users who have the skin might know the answer you are looking for.

Thanks 

Thank you, but there are too few people here.

@bluestillidie00

I tried converting the background selector into a mtb one and it seems stable, so that could be another option if you keep having crashes. I had another couple ideas for mtbs so was thinking of doing it anyway as it gives scope to add as many as you like and I had ran out of space using a variation of this mod. It'd be better if you do carry your skin over like we discussed you could almost create an inventory of tbs. It'd be a while until you'd potentially need to delete any.

In it's early stages atm but it's functioning.

Screenshot (288).png

49 分钟前, Had_Enough说:

@bluestillidie00

I tried converting the background selector into a mtb one and it seems stable, so that could be another option if you keep having crashes. I had another couple ideas for mtbs so was thinking of doing it anyway as it gives scope to add as many as you like and I had ran out of space using a variation of this mod. It'd be better if you do carry your skin over like we discussed you could almost create an inventory of tbs. It'd be a while until you'd potentially need to delete any.

In it's early stages atm but it's functioning.

Screenshot (288).png

What kind of skin are you?

Can you share it?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
在 2019/2/14 在 PM10点26分, a31632说:

Thanks 

Do you know how to delete the blue background pattern under the score of the Champions League scoreboard?

QQ图片20190510181242.png

5 hours ago, 超级足球狂热迷 said:

Do you know how to delete the blue background pattern under the score of the Champions League scoreboard?

QQ图片20190510181242.png

Navigate to line 104 in the file "match title bar score champ.xml" (in folder scoreboard_selector in your skin)

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" red_replacement="blue1">

This line tells the game how the container you indicated should look like. You can change the colour or change the overall appearance by using different graphics and change which "paper" should be used.

You posted the same question in two threads so I will reply in both. 

Edited by a31632