Sports Interactive Community
chopperxxxx

Tactics - Duty - disappearing player

Hi, 

on the tactics screen when choosing what duty the player should have, once you’ve changed it for a player the player disappears from the screen. 

As an example, in Centre Mid, Id like to make Tonny Vilhena play in his usual position (currently down as a BWM, Support). So I click on his position and then choose him to be a BBM. I then click back to the tactics screen, but he’s disappeared.

Please can this be looked into?

97913FE5-E993-408A-ADA8-20FEE6679711.png

476ACCBB-368A-4D22-85A8-D4CC9893C4E1.png

1AEAB922-0FDE-4F6D-BA89-0718EAE093FB.png

Hi @chopperxxxx

I can't get this to recreate in house unfortunately 

Does this happen to every time you change the role of a player? What happens if you change the role of more then one player do they all disappear or just the last players role  you change?

Don't suppose you could use the screen recording feature available on the iPad and record a video of this happening? 

Many Thanks,

Declan

Hello. Coming back on this - I’ve just updated to the latest version of FMT19 and thought this issue had been resolved, but playing again tonight, it’s back. Video showing the issue attached.

As you’ll see I change the role of the player, go back to the screen and he disappears from it....

Edited by chopperxxxx

Hi @chopperxxxx,

Appreciate the video showing the issue clearly

I've followed your steps to reproduce and again unfortunately I'm unable to get this to reproduce in house. 

Have you noticed any trends as to how often this happens / anything noticeable that can cause this to trigger?

and in the mean time I'll continue to investigate in house

Many Thanks,

Declan

Hi Declan, 

I haven’t noticed any trends I’m afraid (in my job I look for trends, so it’s one of the things I do...) but will keep an eye out. 

I did think that it had been resolved on the latest update, but it seemed to have come back, although now scrolling down shows the full player again, whereas before I think the only way was to move screens.

I do have a theory about loading a game from file and loading last game, but not proven anything as yet.

Its not a huge issue, but a bit annoying. Will keep prodding away.

PS Having a file size upload limit of 10mbs really restricts the size of file, especially videos, that can be uploaded on here. You can do about 6 seconds, which may not be enough for some issues if videos are the best way to investigate them. Obviously the limit is there for a good reason, but may be worth seeing if it can be raised a bit?

Thanks again.