Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
arrin99

My brother deleted my long FM15 Hearts save.HELP

Hello,

my younger brother deleted my heart cherished football manager 15 save I was still playing last year. It was saved in a folder on my laptop which was then deleted. Please, please, please someone tell me this is redeemable. 

Thanks

az

did you look in "trash/recycle bin"? Did you at any time upload the save to the Steam Cloud? How deep did you bury your brother?

14 minutes ago, arrin99 said:

Hello,

my younger brother deleted my heart cherished football manager 15 save I was still playing last year. It was saved in a folder on my laptop which was then deleted. Please, please, please someone tell me this is redeemable. 

Thanks

az

https://www.howtogeek.com/56891/use-windows-7s-previous-versions-to-go-back-in-time-and-save-your-files/

1. Go to SI Games interactive folder in My Documents
  2. Go to 'Games'-Folder
  3. Right-click on it and go to Properities.
  4. Go to previous versions-tab
  5. Pray to any Deity you follow and hope your computer aka system restore has saved your game(s) there.
  6. Put a password on your laptop
Edited by RinusFM

Have you not taken a backup of your computer files at any time?

I have tried to restore the previous games file it didn't work. He deleted the saved game, the folder it was in, and finally removed it from the recycling bin. I can had I could someone recover that specific folder? As it would certainly be in there.

Thanks everyone.

Instead of the gamesfolder, try right-click on SI Games interactive folder and take a look in previous versions. Otherwise you gonna need to download recuva recover program or so, and hope for the best. 

1 hour ago, arrin99 said:

I have tried to restore the previous games file it didn't work. He deleted the saved game, the folder it was in, and finally removed it from the recycling bin. I can had I could someone recover that specific folder? As it would certainly be in there.

Thanks everyone.

You'd be paying for a data recovery service there, and you're looking at decent money for that.

1 put password/block pc if not in use
2 pray that u have a backup in pc
3 always hide saves in other places sometimes, it can save u a lot of troubles (erased by accident a conference to championship save and was so down to have to start again, then i found a save i put in another place, was in league 2 promotion season but better that than have to start all over again)

I'm currently using Recuva to dig up files deleted from the recycling bin I started yesterday morning and its currently on 50%.

I was Heart of Midlothian by a miracle I won the league in my first year. I won the Europa league in my fifth or sixth season, I beat Seville in the semis and then Marseille in the final.  Incredibly the next two years I got to the Champions League Semis, beat of Bayern, and then Barca. So, I had to grudgingly start letting some club legends go to bring in big money players so I could take my squad to the level I needed. I hadn't played the save for a couple months due to work and study commitments, I have some free time on my hands and I want to take Champions League some I can draw the curtain happily. Anyway, hopefully, this Recuva works out. Cheers 

Edited by arrin99

Recuva is on 96%. Will let you all know how it turns out, any ideas of what to do once the Recuva search it finished?