Sports Interactive Community
ama113n

Won every league game. 38-0-0

On 17/01/2019 at 11:14, LukasZ_VCF said:

What do u mean maxed -out ?

Btw FM touch don't have roles and duties?

I just thought the game was more nuanced than telling your team to play the most intense possible style of football and watching them win every game. Winning all 38 ought to require a hell of a lot of tactical skill even if you have the best team in the universe

Bit random, but how did you manage to secure a WP for Svetozar Markovic? In my 3rd season with Sunderland, 1st in the PL, everything accepted but his WP failed.

4 hours ago, skintsaint said:

Typically draw the next game after this post :ackter:

Interesting that it's with Southampton - what tactics do you use and what transfers have you had for the seasons up to now?

1 hour ago, Riziger said:

Bit random, but how did you manage to secure a WP for Svetozar Markovic? In my 3rd season with Sunderland, 1st in the PL, everything accepted but his WP failed. 

Probably Brexit related. If he gets the right type of Brexit then signing foreign players is easy.

1 hour ago, daherlihy said:

Interesting that it's with Southampton - what tactics do you use and what transfers have you had for the seasons up to now?

Im in 2029, so my team mostly regen's apart from Angus Gunn, Filip Benkovic, Josh Tymon & James Ward Prowse.

I play 5212 tika taka setting with not much adjustments, change to cautious for hard away games :

image.thumb.png.6b104b1db91f5a8cc5ec573b110e05f9.png

On 18/01/2019 at 16:31, ceefax the cat said:

I just thought the game was more nuanced than telling your team to play the most intense possible style of football and watching them win every game. Winning all 38 ought to require a hell of a lot of tactical skill even if you have the best team in the universe

the game has never been nuanced also have you seen his team he has 3-4 world class players for each position. that means those players arent playing against him as well so that goes a long way. 

also means he can do most intense football because next game he can just swap to world class 11 part 2 and not worry about stamina.

so yeah that football would take its toll in 1st season but after 2-3 seasons with United's transfer budget you could buy enough world class players like he did to rotate enough without dropping any quality at all.

This thread is why i dislike being any of the top teams the game is way too easy, i always like a challenge hence i am Wolves at the moment.

Something is fishy about this imo, the fact Mbappe would cost about £250m alone let alone the other people you have, If you did achieve this then congrats but something looks like it is up, how many database changes do you have?

I'm not screaming cheater but i'm dubious and on the fence, and if you in fact didn't cheat (because 1000's of people do) then its a compliment to your skill to achieve that.

My suspicious mind says you set those guys to join you with the editor, or you added funds, or you're seriously in debt with paying crazy deals over 3 years on everyone, and possibly even made the players have higher potential/lowered wages etc, or even messed with the ingame editor that you can buy to wreck opponents, Another favorite is people keep playing whilst they win then when they lose, reload.

Whatever it is, 38 wins out of 38 in completely unrealistic, even with the team you have, no team has ever done it, not even the greatest Barca/Madrid teams or even the mid 90s AJax team etc who won all but one of their games one season and drew one.

On 14/01/2019 at 14:03, ama113n said:

I didn't sign anyone first season I usually start games with disable first season transfer window. these are transfer from next 3 season and summer transfer window for season just started after unbeaten season.

transfer1.PNG

transfer2.PNG

transfer3.PNG

transfer4.PNG

Football: "You can't sign a whole new team, it has to be gradual. These players are human and most will take time to settle, gel and get used to the new manager's tactics.

Every CM/FM game: "**** IT SELL ALL YOUR PLAYERS, BUY A BRAND NEW SQUAD AND YOU WIN THE GAME"

Edited by git2thachoppa

My record is 36 wins 2 draws, last season. My team was basically all regens, so no point name dropping. I'm in my 10th season at Arsenal. 

G4AFhNe.png

This guy scoring 42 league goals was a big part of it!

On 17/01/2019 at 11:14, LukasZ_VCF said:

What do u mean maxed -out ?

Btw FM touch don't have roles and duties?

Yes it does - I play that exclusively.

over the years i only went unbeaten once think fm 2018 about 6-7 seasons into a save after i got lot of top players still had 6-8 draws maybe ..but just bought fm2019 .playing as united won the leage and cl first year .started 2nd season .and arsenal have just won 22/22 .i have lost 1 and drew a couple .but it seems bit unrealistic ..my first season fulham finished 5th  city finished 6th chelsea 8th  ..but also wolves and everton just barely avoided relegation by few points .2nd year everton and wolves are in bottom 3 after 22 games .i dont mind 1 or two strange team placings but having all that is a bit odd .anyone else have something like this .

39 international goals at 21 is crazy. The number of international goals on this game does go a bit daft... Kane ended up with about 95 on my save. He literally scored 1 or 2 goals every single game. He was decent for Spurs but not as much as current real life, but whenever England played a medium or poor team in a qualifier, he'd get 3 or 4.

On 12 February 2019 at 10:13, r0x0r said:

My record is 36 wins 2 draws, last season. My team was basically all regens, so no point name dropping. I'm in my 10th season at Arsenal. 

G4AFhNe.png

This guy scoring 42 league goals was a big part of it!

39 international goals at 21 is crazy. The number of international goals on this game does go a bit daft... Kane ended up with about 95 on my save. He literally scored 1 or 2 goals every single game. He was decent for Spurs but not as much as current real life, but whenever England played a medium or poor team in a qualifier, he'd get 3 or 4.