Transfers

• SI Staff

Hey @Dan_Nicol, no you don't have to scout a player before making a transfer/loan bid.

To make a transfer/loan you can go the the player profile of the player you wish to bring in. On his page, press the 'R' button to bring up the action menu and go to Transfer > Make An Offer. From here you can toggle between whether you want to make a transfer or a loan, as well as all the other specifics such as fees and clauses.

Please let me know if this helps at all.

16 hours ago, Alistair Skewes said:

Hey @Dan_Nicol, no you don't have to scout a player before making a transfer/loan bid.

To make a transfer/loan you can go the the player profile of the player you wish to bring in. On his page, press the 'R' button to bring up the action menu and go to Transfer > Make An Offer. From here you can toggle between whether you want to make a transfer or a loan, as well as all the other specifics such as fees and clauses.

Please let me know if this helps at all.

That’s great thanks for that I’ll check later toonight 👍

• SI Staff

Hi @Dan_Nicol, have you tried moving the right joy-stick up/down on the 'R' button action menu? We’re aware of an issue where some tabs do not always generate after pressing ‘R’ to bring up the action menu. However, moving the right-joystick up or down then generates the missing tabs.

Please try that and the 'Transfer' option should appear.

Archived