Sports Interactive Community
hayatfenerbhce

CRASH DUMP !!!!!! I regret to get the game !!!!!! LİSTEN SEGA

Posted (edited)

My fm19 is constantly crashing, this happens randomly and can be when my game is just loading up. When I process to the next day, when I go to play a match or when to save. It’s happening constantly. My fm18 works fine so it’s a issue specific to fm19. I get an errordescription: device is lost. FAILED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED, reason is DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG The crash dumps seems to always be the same FM 2019 v19.2.1. 1177438. Has anyone got any ideas, my laptop is Monster and meets the minimum system requirements. This is frustrating as I’ve never had any issues like this with Football manager

My fm19 is constantly crashing, this happens randomly and can be when my game is just loading up. When I process to the next day, when I go to play a match or when to save. It’s happening constantly. My fm18 works fine so it’s a issue specific to fm19. I get an errordescription: device is lost. FAILED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED, reason is DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG The crash dumps seems to always be the same FM 2019 v19.2.1. 1177438. Has anyone got any ideas, my laptop is Monster and meets the minimum system requirements. This is frustrating as I’ve never had any issues like this with Football manager

DxDiag.txt 

DxDiag.txt 

DxDiag.txt 

My fm19 is constantly crashing, this happens randomly and can be when my game is just loading up. When I process to the next day, when I go to play a match or when to save. It’s happening constantly. My fm18 works fine so it’s a issue specific to fm19. I get an errordescription: device is lost. FAILED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED, reason is DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG The crash dumps seems to always be the same FM 2019 v19.2.1. 1177438. Has anyone got any ideas, my laptop is Monster and meets the minimum system requirements. This is frustrating as I’ve never had any issues like this with Football manager....

FM 2019 v19.2.1.1177438 (2019.01.09 11.29.11).dmp

FM 2019 v19.2.1.1177438 (2019.01.09 12.49.27).dmp

Edited by hayatfenerbhce

There is loads of people who have the exact same issue mate, it's a bug in the game - all of the fixes suggested don't work

4 hours ago, MarcusBanks7 said:

There is loads of people who have the exact same issue mate, it's a bug in the game - all of the fixes suggested don't work

Please do not post in other user's threads- stick to your own thread and you will get the help you need.

23 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Please do not post in other user's threads- stick to your own thread and you will get the help you need.

Dude.. you are not in a position to tell angry fm 2019 users not to show their frustration..

Instead of wasting your time telling people where to post and where not to post, fix the damn crashes!

I can see threads pending for weeks in this forum without solutions.

1 minute ago, Alsarrag said:

Dude.. you are not in a position to tell angry fm 2019 users not to show their frustration..

Instead of wasting your time telling people where to post and where not to post, fix the damn crashes!

I can see threads pending for weeks in this forum without solutions.

Everyone's frustration when the game crashes is appreciated, but the SI staff who are monitoring this forum find it much easier if each user creates their own thread and keeps all their comments in that thread.  The user I answered has his own thread and all I asked was for him to stick to that thread.

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

Everyone's frustration when the game crashes is appreciated, but the SI staff who are monitoring this forum find it much easier if each user creates their own thread and keeps all their comments in that thread.  The user I answered has his own thread and all I asked was for him to stick to that thread.

My thread has been ignored since the start of January, zero contact, I constantly see threads with the same issue yet nothing yet regarding a fix. Literally haven't been able to play a game I paid £30 for since November lol

Hi @MarcusBanks7, I have replied on your thread. Even with whats look like an identical issue, the reason for the cause could be different, and this on of the reasons why we would ask users to just post on their own threads.

Hope you can understand. Thanks.