Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lillywhite Dean

Chinese Super League bugs

Posted (edited)

I won the Chinese Super League and the Chinese FA Cup. On both occasions I didn't receive the standard board congratulatory message nor the fans sing managers name message.

Also, after winning the Chinese FA Cup, I achieved the loan restrictions unlockable. However, when I clicked OK to close the pop up message, the game paused for a short while and then it didn't give me the opportunity to decide whether I wanted to remove loan restrictions or not (I don't want to and I'm not sure if they have been removed).

Edited by Lillywhite Dean

Posted (edited)

Another Chinese Super League bug. I just started a new season and after playing the game for almost two months into my second season, I haven't received the board expectations message along with my new transfer budget.

My save below is at the point where I'm about to play the 2nd leg of the Chinese FA Cup. If you play from here (and win the 2nd leg), you will encounter the following issues:

• No congratulatory message from Board or fans
  • No Board expectation message with transfer budget options when commencing the New Season.

Chinese Super League Bugs.zip

13 hours ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

I won the Chinese Super League and the Chinese FA Cup. On both occasions I didn't receive the standard board congratulatory message nor the fans sing managers name message.

Also, after winning the Chinese FA Cup, I achieved the loan restrictions unlockable. However, when I clicked OK to close the pop up message, the game paused for a short while and then it didn't give me the opportunity to decide whether I wanted to remove loan restrictions or not (I don't want to and I'm not sure if they have been removed).

In terms of whether this is active, you can always check which ones you have active in the game by going to Settings -> Unlockables

We will take a closer look into the issue with the FA Cup and budgets for the coming season in the CSL. 

1 hour ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

We will take a closer look into the issue with the FA Cup and budgets for the coming season in the CSL. 

Thanks for the advice.

A further update on the Board expectations / transfer budget message. I finally received this message on 16 February. My Board expects the club to mount a serious challenge for the league title and has given me £184M to do this. This is great but it comes 10 days before the transfer window shuts. I feel like I'm playing the part of Montgomery Brewster from the movie 'Brewster's Millions where I have 10 days to spend £184M! The other annoying thing about this is that the new season started at the end of December and I've been conducting almost two months of transfer activity based on what I had left-over from the previous season's transfer budget. All the players I have signed for the new season are nothing compared to who I could have signed with £184M!

The Board message/new transfer budget needs to happen at the beginning of the new season, just like it does in all the other seasons.

Thank you for the additional information. This really helps and should help us figure out why the board expectation and upcoming budget isn't triggering at the right time :)

On 08/01/2019 at 15:36, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Both issues are now with our team and are under review, thank you :) 

Hi Sebastian, can I just clarify whether the Chinese Super League in FMM19 is supposed to be enforcing the foreign player policy of no more than 3 foreign players in a match day team?

In season 2019/20, the Asian Champions League Final 2nd Leg is scheduled at the same time as a host of international qualifying rounds are taking place. I'm due to play the 2nd leg but nine players will be missing from my first team sqaud.