Income from sponsors

Is there a way to find new sponsors?

I am playing with Valencia and in 4th season I have really bad income from them...

1st season 2nd place in league and CL final which I lost with Liverpool

2nd season won the league, spanish cup, quarter final lost with PSG

3rd season won the league, spanish cup, spanish supercup and won CL with Man City

In 4th season I've moved to the new stadium that was set pre game oruginally,  it looks like this : (1st one)

so I added new manager to check how come Barcelona which is not playing well - they hired Roberto Martinez and play very defensivly like park a bus I think 3-4-3 wide with 2DM

on the screen on 2nd place are their sponsors deals ...

5,36 times less I got...that's just crazy and I wonder how much teams get in Premier League... 3rd one is from Bayern...

Probably there even is more than that like TV money etc ?

Also how exactly sugardaddy underwriter works ? I am wondering about playing Dinamo... I've read that they will cover any loses made by club but not sure how it works...

sponsors fm.jpg

There's a reason Madrid and Barcelona have dominated Spanish football for decades. They have huge worldwide fanbases which take generations to build. Three years of success is great, but not even close to sufficient to change that - you did not see a huge rise in Porto fans and commerical activity when they won the Champions League. You'll need success over the long-term to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

In game there was already set that I will move to a new stadium in 2021 and I did and I got this Stadium 20mln / year  money that is on a screen..is it like for the name or something and will happen only once because the stadium is new or it can be extended ?

Is there a way to get more sponsors offers like for playing away matches with different weird country clubs or buying players from not well known nation ?

But will it increase with time if I will have good results season after season? Or some can like expire after end I will be left with less etc?

I mean for example if I will take Salzburg and will want to have a really long save so I could max out facilities, coaches and train youngsters can something like that happen? That now they have at start a lot of money (not sure if its yearly renewed by sponsors or just bank balance at start) but later will expire and I will be left with much less income ?

Archived