Sports Interactive Community
Tommasoking13

International quick pick not work

I am the manager of Italy and with an assistant coach, the quick pick button doesn’t work. I change the assistant coach and it still doesn’t work. My club quick pick works but not the international quick pick

Good. First I get answers from a robot on the support from this company saying to go to the forms no mater what the problem is and when I listen to the robot nobody actually helps here. It’s always good that the company is asking you to go to someone else for your problems on their game. For anyone that actually cares about the problem I am having please reply because I am thinking about resigning from my position as manager of the Italian national team because this is becoming a joke

So what's that latest on this issue? I just took the Italy job in my current save only to discover this annoying bug as well. If I had known this I never would have accepted the position. 

This is still with our dev team, and we hope for a fix for it to be included in our next update. We will update this thread if/when it is rectified.