Dynamic TV Deals No More?

Hi, 

I had a custom Cyprus file. All Cypriot clubs negotiate their own TV deals. I noticed in my first file, clubs would automatically negotiate dynamic TV deals. i.e if a team finished in the top 4 in repeated seasons they'd get a deal matching APOEL's, who have the highest deal. And teams in say the fourth division (no TV deal) who got promoted successively would end up negotiating a TV deal. 

That edit file became corrupted, so I found an earlier beta of that file and tried that, but this time no teams negotiate their own dynamic TV deals. TV deals stay the same no matter what even if you win the league as a lower team in successive years you end up on a lower deal, and lower division clubs don't negotiate a new one if promoted. 

Is there any reason why this happened? I doubt it's down to editing (otherwise I'd post in that section) because I never changed financial data. I wonder if it's something that change din the game build or what. 

Any help appreciated. 

A dynamic TV deal happened to me in my second year of management. And it was a sweet deal as well!!

It has happened twice for me, but now (5th year) it doesn't seem to happen any more.

Sorry, that's all the info that I can offer...

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 19:10, Travis Bickle said:

That edit file became corrupted, so I found an earlier beta of that file and tried that, but this time no teams negotiate their own dynamic TV deals.

Does this not strongly imply that the problem lies with the earlier beta of the file that worked for you? Is it not possible for you to take it up with the guy who made that file, it seems like the easiest way to solve your problem.

On 10/01/2019 at 08:38, Baodan said:

Does this not strongly imply that the problem lies with the earlier beta of the file that worked for you? Is it not possible for you to take it up with the guy who made that file, it seems like the easiest way to solve your problem.

It was me who created the file. I am editing my own file. The earliest version worked, my updated version doesn't. I have no idea why.

Archived