Sports Interactive Community

Hi

I have just purchased a new laptop based on the recommendations of people in this thread. It meets all of the minimum specs comfortably. I have now encountered a few crashes at the very end of a match during the final highlight of the game. I was just watching the 3d match engine at the time and not clicking on any menus or tabs. The graphics drivers were updated 2 days ago so should all be fine.

I have also attached an image of the first crash. (Notice the brutal nature of the crash...)

I have attached my DxDiag and Crash Dump files.

I am running 7 leagues in 5 nations (which ran slow but fine on my old, very old, laptop) on a large custom database.

Any help will be very much appreciated!

DxDiag.txt

FM 2019 v19.2.1.1177438 (2019.01.05 19.54.57).dmp

FM 2019 v19.2.1.1177438 (2019.01.06 12.03.59).dmp

IMG-1655.JPG

Hi looking at your Dxdiag, it seems like your Nvidia graphics card is still the 2016 version. Can you find the latest version of your graphics card on the official website via this link, please? - 

Let us know how you get on, please. Thank you.

Thanks Jimmy. I could've sworn I updated them but obviously not. Fingers crossed all will be well now!