Sports Interactive Community

Hi for some reason I can't offer this player a contract, it only seems to be him that I have had this problem with so far. The game physically doesn't let my adjust the wage even though I have sufficient funds every other contract section is available it's really strange I've tried reloading the game skin and clearing the apps cache but it's still not clear working. 

Screenshot_2019-01-06-04-34-06.png

The text indicates that you offered him a contract previously and weren't able to agree a deal so now he has 0% interest in signing with you, so won't negotiate at all.

Did you already negotiate with him previously?

I also have this problem.. and it isn't make sense.. my young player.. almost 2 seasons i can't offer him new contract and its expiring in 2 months.. i tried to give him higher squad status.. contract fee.. etc.. but its not worked.. seems like a bug.. even if i did update to the latest versions, the problem stays..

Please fix this error.. quality players gone for free only because of this

It's not a bug. He wants to leave so won't sign a new contract, simple as.

4 hours ago, Samar001 said:

I also have this problem.. and it isn't make sense.. my young player.. almost 2 seasons i can't offer him new contract and its expiring in 2 months.. i tried to give him higher squad status.. contract fee.. etc.. but its not worked.. seems like a bug.. even if i did update to the latest versions, the problem stays..

Please fix this error.. quality players gone for free only because of this

What is the reason given for him not wanting to sign the new contract?