Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
A_Sober_Paddy

LOI & Irish League Linked Incorrectly

The Northern Irish league is linked to the Munster Senor League. There is ZERO linkage between these in real live

norn.thumb.png.56b101e356e3fa743b3f25f7665e127a.png

Can this get looked into? 

You have "Ireland" ticked so it's trying to load up the LOI and there's some kind of issue due to some lower non-represented leagues not having enough teams. Have you been editing these leagues or using an unofficial downloaded update?

On 07/01/2019 at 15:17, Woodg SI said:

You have "Ireland" ticked so it's trying to load up the LOI and there's some kind of issue due to some lower non-represented leagues not having enough teams. Have you been editing these leagues or using an unofficial downloaded update?

Yes i am using an edited DB, but there should be Zero link between the northern Irish league and the republic of Ireland league. My edited file is fully verified and working correctly. I have not went near the northern irish league.

Its like have the welsh premier league linked the national conference within the editor for example

But you have Ireland ticked there and it's mentioning issues with the Munster leagues which are in the Republic of Ireland.

I cannot see if you have Northern Ireland ticked as the error message is covering it

Northern Ireland I's blacked out, with a red triangle (below Italy) and when I pull the cover over it I get the message as displayed above

Edited by A_Sober_Paddy

There must be something wrong with your edited DB as Northern Ireland should not be blocked out at all.

If you could upload the edited file you are using to here 

We can get somebody to take a look.

Cheers

3 hours ago, David Siddall said:

There must be something wrong with your edited DB as Northern Ireland should not be blocked out at all.

If you could upload the edited file you are using to here 

We can get somebody to take a look.

Cheers

I will once i'm at my laptop. But any changes you make to the irish Munster senior league affect the northern Irish league, which certainly shouldn't happen, it's actually an issue going back a few editions of the game. So i'd imagine there is some linkage with the advanced rules(which I'm no good at) or there is something hardcoded in the game incorrectly.