Sports Interactive Community

Recently, i opened the game up and all my autosaves have disappeared, leaving only one manual save I did randomly but is circa 3 seasons short of my actual game. Not changed any settings, or updated iPhone that I’m aware of. This is all I see now. 

2E812BEE-CD1C-4269-A533-1D36026C4C99.jpeg

45448226-0203-448A-853A-7813323D7269.jpeg

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you happen to have any cleaning applications on your phone? Other than that, can you think of anything at all which might have triggered this? Finally, would you please be able to provide a screenshot of the contents of your File Sharing page for the app when accessing your phone through iTunes? 

I don’t have any cleaning apps and made no changes or downloaded any new apps. Please see screen shot below

148BF94A-17F0-43F0-BD8E-AA5B66274A75.jpeg

Did this get sorted on 17 and 18 apps? I’m guessing not as there aren’t any replies on other forums? 

We are still trying to locate what is occurring here. Would you be able to send us your hidden2.dat file and the temp_save.dat? You can post them here in the same zip folder which will allow us to have a closer look at the issue. Thank you very much. 

This screenshot has actually allowed us to make something of a breakthrough here and we think we will be able to get to the bottom of the issue at last. Thank you!

Hi, here is the hidden file, due to the size will have to send the temp after.

Is there a solution to get the data back or just stop it happening in the future?

hidden2.rar

Won't let me add the temp file, is there a daily upload limit? Compressed together was 14mb so...

We are looking into putting a permanent fix in for this. For now, could you try to put this file into the same iTunes File Sharing space that you sent a screenshot of earlier. It should then work, please let us know if this works for you. However, we advise to use at least one manual save though just in case something like this occurs. :) 

hidden.dat

Just loaded it up and it's working! Glad I never opened that old file now, not sure if that would've made a difference anyway?

What is the issue? Anything I should be aware of?

Your first autosave failed and because of that the game didn't display the second autosave file even though it was present on your device. We are putting a fix in for this to stop it from happening in the future.