Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
leamando

Scottish League Pyramid (WIP)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Level 1

Ladbrokes Premiership

Level 2

Ladbrokes Championship

Level 3

Ladbrokes League One

Level 4

Ladbrokes League Two

Level 5

Highland League

Lowland League

Level 6

 EoS Conference A

EoS Conference B

EoS Conference C

South of Scotland

Level 7

West Premiership

East Superleague

North Premier League

Level 8

SJFA North First Division

SJFA West Championship

SJFA East Premier League North

SJFA East Premier League South

Level 9

SJFA North Second Division

SJFA West League One

Level 10

SJFA West League Two

Aberdeenshire AFA Premier Division

Ayrshire Premier League

Border A League

Level 11

Aberdeenshire AFA Division One (North)

Ayrshire First Division

Border B League

Caledonian AFL Premier Division

Level 13

Aberdeenshire AFA Division One (East)

Ayrshire Division 2A

Border C League

Caledonian AFL Division One A

Level 14

Aberdeenshire AFA Division Two (North)

Ayrshire Division 2B

Caledonian AFL Division One B

Dundee Saturday Premier Division

Level 15

Aberdeenshire AFA Division Two (East)

Dundee Saturday First Division

Fife Premier League

Glasgow and District First Division

Level 16

Dundee Saturday Second Division

Fife Championship

Lothians and Edinburgh Premier Division

Glasgow and District Second Division

Level 17

Glasgow Colleges Premier Division 

Fife First Division

Lothian and Edinburgh Championship

Perthshire Amateur Division One

 

 

Scotland v1.1.fmf - Level 17 w/ League cups, Scottish Cup & Irn Bru Cup

Edited by leamando

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, leamando said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a8vtspn015j7z61/Scotland+v1.1.fmf

 

The first part of this DB is now available for download. 

 

please note: 

 

I have not edited all club colours, this will be done in the next update.

I also havent touched club reps etc.

I suggest clicking 'Insert players to playable teams' before starting a new game.

Remind us, can you get promoted all the way from eg Caithness div 1 to the SPL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phnompenhandy said:

Remind us, can you get promoted all the way from eg Caithness div 1 to the SPL?

yes, you can. was a bit touch and go for a while and i wasn't sure if it would work. But yes, when i add them you will be able to gain promotion all the way up. This database goes down as far as Perthshire Div 1 (if i remember correctly) which is Amateur Level 7. Some teams get promoted/relegated into the wrong leagues geography-wise, but they do eventually end up in the correct league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leamando said:

yes, you can. was a bit touch and go for a while and i wasn't sure if it would work. But yes, when i add them you will be able to gain promotion all the way up. This database goes down as far as Perthshire Div 1 (if i remember correctly) which is Amateur Level 7. Some teams get promoted/relegated into the wrong leagues geography-wise, but they do eventually end up in the correct league. 

Cool, I'm currently doing a Journeyman save with England Scotland and Ireland down to level 12. I'd like to go lower next time - there should be an English one down to level 21 so I'd love to combine it with yours. Are you making lots of new clubs? My attachment is to the Highlands and Islands so it would be great if you've got a few leagues from that region.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phnompenhandy said:

Cool, I'm currently doing a Journeyman save with England Scotland and Ireland down to level 12. I'd like to go lower next time - there should be an English one down to level 21 so I'd love to combine it with yours. Are you making lots of new clubs? My attachment is to the Highlands and Islands so it would be great if you've got a few leagues from that region.

yeah, i'll have the all the island leagues included as well as the welfare leagues in the North of Scotland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leamando said:

yeah, i'll have the all the island leagues included as well as the welfare leagues in the North of Scotland. 

Excellent. Hope you get it finished!  :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Away to start the next part of the DB. had a wee break for a few days as I was on the editor every day for almost 3 weeks! I'll also update the original post in this forum with the correct league structure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed that the Prem and Champ teams come into the the Scottish Cup a round too early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few game breaking issues...

There are no promotions from the Superleague, Super Prem Division and East Superleague, so you can't get to the football league from lower down with this database.
Being entered into the Scottish Cup didn't happen when I competed in the Super Prem Division but did for the leagues below.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, grff said:

A few game breaking issues...

There are no promotions from the Superleague, Super Prem Division and East Superleague, so you can't get to the football league from lower down with this database.
Being entered into the Scottish Cup didn't happen when I competed in the Super Prem Division but did for the leagues below.

Oh, that is a breaker. A db should be either fully realistic r a fantasy one where you can take any team from the bottom to the top. There's no point in a half-way house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Oh, that is a breaker. A db should be either fully realistic r a fantasy one where you can take any team from the bottom to the top. There's no point in a half-way house.

Yeah it's unfortunate. The playoffs happen but then no final is played to determine the promoted team.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...