Sports Interactive Community

I have just bought a new laptop and FM19 crashes intermittently giving error 19.2.1 - 117743 [staging] [2] - This error occurs with or without 3rd party facepacks and in both the savegame ported from my old laptop and a new game created on my new laptop. I have cleared cache and preferences as recommended and have completed a full deletion and reinstallation of FM19.

DxDiag.txt

7 minutes ago, Melroseby said:

I have just bought a new laptop and FM19 crashes intermittently giving error 19.2.1 - 117743 [staging] [2] - This error occurs with or without 3rd party facepacks and in both the savegame ported from my old laptop and a new game created on my new laptop. I have cleared cache and preferences as recommended and have completed a full deletion and reinstallation of FM19.

DxDiag.txt

Hi @Melroseby can you upload the crash dump file for us to investigate.

If not already done, could you verify the install files to ensure nothing has gone wrong with the download

Thanks

Posted (edited)

i cant upload the crash dump file, as it says it is too big ?

DMP file is 2,894,752 kb ?

I have verified steam files, only missing files are those deleted to enable real names

Edited by Melroseby

32 minutes ago, Melroseby said:

i cant upload the crash dump file, as it says it is too big ?

DMP file is 2,894,752 kb ?

I have verified steam files, only missing files are those deleted to enable real names

2 minutes ago, Melroseby said:

Thank you @Melroseby are you using any Editor files for these games?

Posted (edited)

No, no editor files on this save game, I have just downloaded an updated GeForce experience graphics driver, laptop had driver from Sept18 and new driver 12/12/18, could this be the problem.

Edited by Melroseby

2 hours ago, Melroseby said:

No, no editor files on this save game, I have just downloaded an updated GeForce experience graphics driver, laptop had driver from Sept18 and new driver 12/12/18, could this be the problem.

Could be worth uninstalling/reinstalling them again in case you got the wrong drivers, or if there was an error in the installation: