Change squad size rules in pre or in-game editor

Aeon

Ongoing topic in the editor highway subforum. Still wants a reply there.

Link

I have a request for a feature that let you either "edit the number of how many players you can register for a season" or "change a players trained in nation status".

Norway have this stupid rule that you can only use max 9 people that have not spend at least 3 years in the nation before turning 21. You can only register 25 people, 16 of them has to be trained in Norway (3 years before 21). Meaning only 9 could be from other countries.

Only work around is to get them before they turn 18 (many leagues has this rule where you can't get them before 18) and keep them in your team for 3 years before you can start using them. And then try to restrain them from leaving the club.

I have been wanting a solution for this since 2009. Either have a feature that can change the number of people you can registrer to unlimited (or a high number, 50 perhaps) or have a feature that let you set trained in nation to a player at any given time, you can today change their nation status but not their trained in status. I would be forever grateful for a solution

Found a solution. No thanks to SI.

A member named "Slabbekoorn" manage to come up with a great step-by-step tutorial.

Just writing it here, in case some other unsatisfied soul just happen to find this post in the future.

• 3 months later...

Archived