Sports Interactive Community
Gerizüed

Players Sharing same squad number

I don't know if someone 've posted this before but just in case it hasn't been reported, I noticed AI players do share same squad number. I'll give an instance.

Chelsea loans out Bakayoko, who happens to wear shirt #14 and then sign a player who is given the same squad number. When Bakayoko returns from loan he shares #14 with the player who it was given to

Thanks for reporting this issue. It should have been resolved after an update a month or so ago, are you running the latest version of the game? 

On 02/01/2019 at 16:54, Luke Warrington said:

Thanks for reporting this issue. It should have been resolved after an update a month or so ago, are you running the latest version of the game? 

Yes I am; by the way, will the update effect current save b'cause some Chelsea/M'United players still share squad number

On 05/01/2019 at 11:45, Gerizüed said:

Yes I am; by the way, will the update effect current save b'cause some Chelsea/M'United players still share squad number

It may be the case that the change will only be noticeable in a new save if you started your current one before updating.