Taking Over the World - Making North American Football Relevant

B.W.G

7jAsRmj.jpg

Morobe Utd - National Soccer League - End of Season - 2028/29

Transfers

I bought in bought in eight players to strengthen the first team and give us more depth,only one of these players (Kusuga Komolong) didn't have an impact as he was bought in ready for next season.The two players from Oro were signed by the chairman for the reserves as they are youth players with potential.

Season Review

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

National Soccer League - Runners-Up

ketHwaj.png?1

An amazing improvement occurred from me taking over to the end of the season,with the right signings and the right tactics,we have created a force but it is a shame I didn't get to take over earlier as it probably would have been closer.Hekari have now won it five of the last six season so they are without a doubt the strongest team in the league....for now.

Players,Stats and Awards

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

26LnJlF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not much to say,took over in December,went 15-1-1 at the club since taking over and still finished 15 points behind Hekari.I haven't been idle as I've already got my targets to improve the squad so we will be stronger next season.I need a left back,a centre back,back up wingers for either side,a young MC who can contribute to the first Xi and another striker.If I can get these then one of three scenarios will happen next season,these are Hikari walking the lead,the league being close with either ourselves or Hikari winning it or we walk it.Whatever the case,Hikari will be a pain as they are the strongest team in Papua New Guinea.

No rest for the wicked,on we go to a new decade and hopefully a title win!

Season        Team            Nation              Division          League     Cup        Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2018/19    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa      Senior League 2       1st      Winners         N/A           417      Promotion
2019/20    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa      Senior League 1       1st      Winners     Group Stage       405      Won Double
2020/21     PuaiKura        Cook Islands    Cook Islands Round Cup   1st      Winners      Quarters         194      Won Double
2021/22        Ba              Fiji            National League       1st      Winners     Runners-Up        495      Quintuple!
2022/23      Tamana          Kiribati       National Championship    1st       N/A            N/A           351      Won Title!
2023/24   Weloy Strikers    Micronesia      Pohnpei Premier League   1st       N/A            N/A           121      Promotuion
2024/25   Weloy STrikers    Micronesia      YFA Island Wide League   1st       N/A            N/A           177      Won Title!
2025/26     AS Wetr        New Caledonia      Division Honneur       1st      Winners        Semis          433      Won Double
2026/27    Central Utd      New Zealand        ASB Premiership       2nd      Winners       Winners        1,057     Won Double
2027/28    Central Utd      New Zealand        ASB Premiership       1st      Winners       Winners        1,101     Quadruple!
2028/29    Morobe Utd         P.N.G         National Soccer League   2nd       N/A            N/A           289      Runner-Up

Edited by B.W.G

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7jAsRmj.jpg

Morobe Utd - National Soccer League - Pre-Season - 2029/30

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfers

My focus was on the better players from the smaller teams as I looked to strengthen our team.Was surprised to see Mune willing to join but that was probably because he was on a non-contract whereas most of Hekari are on part time contracts.Would have like to add a couple of more players in for depth but I may be able to do that during the season.

Pre-Season

gv91yju.png?1

Just for fitness purposes as I wanted to build fitness up before the start of the season.

The Team

Qkc4Twl.png?1

Key Players

tYHIhoc.png?1

xMY6SgL.png?1

nyMwlWy.png?1

0fJHCke.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I've done what I could during pre-season as we added players who are able to contribute to the first XI immediately,I would have like to add more depth to the backup but as there is little quality in this league (except for PS Utd,Hikari and Toti City Dwellers),it has been difficult.As they haven't had the quality,I've been looking for players who can play the roles I want perfectly as that would be beneficial but it has been no real success so far.On the staffing front,it has been a disaster,the recruitment team is done but I've had absolutely no luck in the medical team and coaching team so I am still looking.

The board wants a top half finish,the media prediction is second place,I want to win the title.This will be difficult as Hekari are the best team in the country but we will give it a go.I think we will need a real good season to move above PS Utd and Toti City Dwellers in the reputation rankings as they may give us access to better players.I am confident we will win the title within the next two season,I will consider it progress if we finish closer than fifteen points behind like last season.

August 2029

Fixtures

fiMQTwi.png?1

League Tables

6K90LWE.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not a bad start but we should have done better,we had very comfortable victories over Momase and Madang but the game against Southern Strikers was extremely sloppy when we were attacking and the finishing was atrocious,we hit the woodwork three times while having 32 shots (16 on target) so I wasn't happy after that game.Six points from two games isn't too bad but we can't afford to drop many more points this early.

September is a big month as we face PS Utd,Hekari and Toti City Dwellers.We also face PNG Utd,can't say the fixture list was nice to me with having to face the big three in successive games but I at least get it out of the way.

September 2029

Fixtures

LfzCThS.png?1

League Table

mUuQSHa.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Excellent month as we picked up ten points form the four games as we knocked off PS Utd and Hekari Utd which the latter was a surprise as it was a pretty even game,the win against PNG Utd was a simple routine win.No complaints form the Toti City Dwellers game as it was even throughout the match so a winner for either side would have been unfair,as it was it was a cracker of a match.We're keeping up with Hekari Utd but it will be tough to keep it up as they are a really good team,they just haven't turned up the heat yet.

October has three games to play,we face off against Buang,Momase and Yamaros.We need to win all three to keep the pressure up at the top of the table as we can't afford to fall behind and I want us to at least keep the pressure up to see if Hekari slip up.

Edited by B.W.G

October 2029

Fixtures

KOGC9Ud.png?1

League Table

MaJQOq9.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

On the pitch,it was the perfect month as we won all three game in convincing fashion.Off the pitch,I am starting to feel frustrated as Hekari are not dropping points so this is literally turning into a two horse race.The other reason I am feeling frustrated is because there are no coaches or physios which is hampering my ability of setting up better training schedules as I don't want to over do the work load for the players.At least we met my expectation of keeping the pressure up but I was hoping for Hekari to at least struggle but they also won all their games comfortably.

Three games in November as we face Southern Strikers,PS Utd and Madang FC.We need to win all three as I want to sit top of the table come end of the month so I need to hope Hekari drop some points as well as we play them in December so I would like a bit of a gap.

November 2029

Fixtures

4SVKHdG.png?1

League Table

ybolxI0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Another perfect month for results for us and another perfect month for Hekari.We actually managed to get to top of the table after the second of the month courtesy of goals scored but that disappeared in the very next game.Not quite sure I have ever been pushed this hard by a opposition as we are literally neck and neck in this title race so it is remarkable for the neutrals when they look at this league.

December is a big month as on the 8/12,Morobe Utd and Hekari will go head to head in the league,this is probably the most important game of the season as if someone wins it then they may have the advantage for the next couple of months.We also have games against Toti City Dwellers,Buang,PNG Utd and Yamaros.I would like to win all the games as that may give us a slight edge over Hekari but it will be very close between the two sides.I really do hope we come out on top.

Edited by B.W.G

December 2029

Fixtures

lB55CFE.png?1

League Table

uQUtnr2.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

In normal circumstances I would be applauding thirteen points from fifteen but dealing with Hekari is giving me a headache as thirteen points in a month want't enough to go top.The only reason I am not top is Hekari scoring in the 5th minute of injury time to give them a advantage on goal difference otherwise I'd be top on goals scored.We actually bottled the Hekari game as we had more chances and more possession then fluffed it in the final third when it came to shooting.Other than that,the last three games were simple while the Toti City Dwellers game was a thriller,even more so when it was 1-1 at half time.

For January,we have four games which will be played against Momase,Madang FC,Southern Strikers and PS Utd.I would say I'd like to win all the games but in reality,I need to win all games and outscore Hekari at every possible opportunity as both of us are keeping up with the other.This second half of the season could be as tense as the first!

January 2030

Fixtures

ujRSrcJ.png?1

League Table

UsPfMWu.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Same old same old,we win,win,win and win while Hekari win,win,win and win.We're currently in second place due to being two below Hekari in goal difference but we have the better goals scored so it is very tight.I've signed a new contract which expires next season as a precaution in case we don't win the title this season as it seems neither side are willing to give up o make a major mistake.

February is a big month as we play four games.The biggest fixture of the month is the fixture against Hekari in which the question is will we have a winner this time.We also play Toti City Dwellers in which we had an epic encounter last time around,hopefully we won't leave it as late as last time.The other two games will see us play PNG Utd and Buang,those two teams have been struggling at the bottom so I will go all out from the start as I need to up the goal difference so I am not behind.

February 2030

Fixtures

rJFQ7Zy.png?1

League Table

8sLoFs8.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Finally things have gone completely our way both in results and luck.We've won every game in the month and have now opened up a eight point lead although we have played a game more than Hekari.We rode our luck in the games against Toti City Dwellers,Hekari and Buang,the Toti City Dwellers game saw us snatch two late goals to rob victory from the jaws of defeat,we were the second best side in the game against Hekari and it took over an hour in the game against Buang to finally get my players playing properly.The OFC Champions League group stage was a surprise as I wasn't expecting to beat AS Dragon or Rewa so to finish top left me feeling ecstatic as I was expecting to be knocked out but two back to the wall performances saw us edge through.

Four games in March,we face Yamaros,Momase,Madang and Southern Strikers.I just to need to keep playing and getting better results than Hekari as that will clinch us the title.I won't be underestimating any team as surprises can be sprung as we lost to Southern Strikers earlier in the season.I want maximum points as that will keep us top with six games lef to play.

March 2030

Fixtures

547S6eb.png?1

League Table

VxAAhox.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A couple of minor blips as we dropped points against Yamaros and Southern Strikers,in the Yamaros game,they equalized in the 94th minute but we really should have finished them off as for the Southern Strikers,not a single player had any shooting boots on.Momase was an easy game where they weren't at the races but the Madang game was quite difficult as it took them going down to ten men to finally finish them off!Six points ahead with six games to go,I think it's squeaky bum time.

April is a really big month with two very big games.The first of the big games is against New Caledonia side Trio Sport in the OFC Champions League quarter final where the other very big game is in the league where we our final game against Hekari for the season which could be a title decider.We also face PS Utd,Toti City Dwellers and PNG Utd.All these big teams and PNG Utd.Ideally we need to get the points against the bigger teams as that is the more vital thing and they will be out of the way for the run in.

April 2030

Fixtures

QRw4BRe.png?1

League Table

4SpIlUH.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We've gone and done it,we've won the title and ended Hekari's dominance of league title wins.We won it with a 93rd minute winner in the game against PNG Utd,I was expecting harder matches in the game against PS Utd and Toti City Dwellers but it looks like we were on fire against them as they had no answers what so ever which is surprising as the both of them are usually quite good.We had an exceptional result against Trio Sport as we ran out 4-1 winners,our reward punishment was two games against Auckland City,we gave it a go but fell massively short as we lost 7-3 on aggregate,think I would have done better against Birkenhead Utd!

Three games left in May,we face off against Hekari,Buang and Yamaros.None of these games are important as we have wrapped up the title but I would like to break the 95 point barrier as that will never be broken if we can do that.

Edited by B.W.G

May 2030

Fixtures

BgMKjpu.png?1

League Table

fe1hzid.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Definitely the best way to end my time in Papua New Guinea as we won all three matches with the highlight being the 5-0 victory over Hekari,I don't even care that the red card probably swung things in my favour.The other two games produced solid performances all over the pitch so that was good to see.Towards the end of the season when I had my team fully settled with who I want playing,I could see the benefits of having players with good partnerships with each other on the pitch as things ran smoothly,I probably need to bring this in sooner at any future clubs other than constantly changing the side.

There will be a end of season review then it is on to Samoa,The Samoa National League has been won by one team in the last six seasons,this time by 25 points....guess I know who the big dog in that is!

7jAsRmj.jpg

Morobe Utd - National Soccer League - End of Season - 2029/30

Transfers

Five players bought in to help strengthen the first XI and to give us a bit of depth to the team as we looked to close the gap on last seasons winner Hekari Utd.Only one player left permanently but he was never going to make it at the club.

End of Season Review

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

National Soccer League - Winners

v2PHJmu.png?1

It was neck and neck with Hekari Utd until February where they just fell apart and couldn't keep up which in the end,saw us finish sixteen points ahead.Our one loss came at the hands of Southern Strikers who took the most points off us as they also got a draw against us.Set new records for goals and points,absolutely  brilliant.

OFC Champions League - Semi-Finals

STOIvw0.png?1

A very impressive run for a club of our size,we topped a group containing AS Dragon,Rewa and Tafea,I was generally expecting to go out at this stage as I felt AS Dragon and Rewa were too strong for us so it was surprising that we finished with a 100% record.The quarter finals saw us face New Caledonia side Trio Sport,again I wasn't expecting much and again I was surprised by my team as we ran out 4-1 winners.Unfortunately we were drawn against the strongest team in the competition in the semi-finals,we lost 7-3  on aggregate to Auckland City but we gave it a go.Auckland would go on to win the competition.

Players,Stats and Awards

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

44Zm9Wm.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I was quite nervous until February hit as Hekari Utd and ourselves were neck and neck in which it got very frustrating as no one could gain the advantage.This makes it even more surprising considering we won the title by sixteen points as Hekari picked up six wins from fifteen games.Pleased to have done this as quickly as I have as I had this down for one of the trickier leagues due to how dominant Hekari had been in previous seasons.Impressive run in the OFC Champions League has helped boost the clubs reputation as we are now regarded as the fifth biggest club in Papau New Guinea which is up from seventh this time last year.

Up next is Samoa,there is a surprising aspect to their National Soccer League as it has moved up to 4th in the Oceania League Rankings,it was rated 11th in 2024 so there has been significant improvement which can be bought down to clubs in particular,Lupe and the current dominant side Moaula Utd.This could be another two season country but I am expecting it to be more as this looks harder than Papua New Guinea and there is better players available.

Season        Team            Nation              Division          League     Cup        Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2018/19    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa      Senior League 2       1st      Winners         N/A           417      Promotion
2019/20    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa      Senior League 1       1st      Winners     Group Stage       405      Won Double
2020/21     PuaiKura        Cook Islands    Cook Islands Round Cup   1st      Winners      Quarters         194      Won Double
2021/22        Ba              Fiji            National League       1st      Winners     Runners-Up        495      Quintuple!
2022/23      Tamana          Kiribati       National Championship    1st       N/A            N/A           351      Won Title!
2023/24   Weloy Strikers    Micronesia      Pohnpei Premier League   1st       N/A            N/A           121      Promotuion
2024/25   Weloy STrikers    Micronesia      YFA Island Wide League   1st       N/A            N/A           177      Won Title!
2025/26     AS Wetr        New Caledonia      Division Honneur       1st      Winners        Semis          433      Won Double
2026/27    Central Utd      New Zealand        ASB Premiership       2nd      Winners       Winners        1,057     Won Double
2027/28    Central Utd      New Zealand        ASB Premiership       1st      Winners       Winners        1,101     Quadruple!
2028/29    Morobe Utd         P.N.G         National Soccer League   2nd       N/A            N/A           289      Runner-Up
2029/30    Morobe Utd         P.N.G         National Soccer League   1st       N/A          Winners         440      Won Title!

7Oeoiug.png

Oceania - Samoa

Jg90zoo.jpg

Samoa, officially the Independent State of Samoa and, until 4 July 1997, known as Western Samoa, is a country consisting of two main islands, Savai'i and Upolu, and four smaller islands. The capital city is Apia. The Lapita people discovered and settled the Samoan Islands around 3,500 years ago. They developed a unique Samoan language and Samoan cultural identity.

Samoa is a unitary parliamentary democracy with eleven administrative divisions. The country is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. Western Samoa was admitted to the United Nations on 15 December 1976.The entire island group, which includes American Samoa, was called "Navigator Islands" by European explorers before the 20th century because of the Samoans' seafaring skills.

Polandball Chronicles

Samoaball is a countryball in Oceania. He was formerly known as "Western Samoa" because American Samoa-icon Eastern Samoa is controlled by USA-icon USAball.

Samoaball was born as a 7-icon 7ball, later adopted by German Empire-iconGerman Empireball and New Zealand-icon New Zealandball. They reached independence. In 2009, Samoaball was hit by 8.1 Magnitude earthquake and later tsunami which was the largest earthquake of 2009, waves reached Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Tonga, American Samoa and French Polynesia.

Edited by B.W.G

8543qPk.jpg

Lupe Ole Soaga - Samoa National League - Club Takeover - 2030/31

The Offer

fUTulrW.png?1

Club Background

yMQpEt4.png?1

The Team

YH8Femr.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I struck lucky as the manager of Lupe walked away on the 30th June so it left the second best team in Samoa without a manager.We have a solid foundation for a squad which we will need to strengthen as well as get some younger players in as the squad is ageing a bit,the other thing I will have to do is to figure out how to narrow the points gap down as Lupe came second last season but finished 25 points behind.The final thing I will have to do is get a backroom staff in as we are lacking in that area but that is easier in Samoa than it was in Papua New Guinea.

Edited by B.W.G

Great run with the league championship in Papua New Guinea!:)

Samoa is one of the smaller nations of Oceania. I bet that you'll be glad to earn the league championship for at least 1 or 2 seasons. Good luck in Lupe Ole Soaga!:D

But wait a minute, I didn't know that I forgot to see the rosters of your former teams (Ba [Fiji], Tamana [Kiribati] and Weloy Strikers [Micronesia]). Wow! How did I miss that?:eek:

It was one of the smaller nations,it's now the third biggest in Oceania,there are only New Zealand's ASB Premiership and Regional Divisions as well as Fiji's National League ahead of it so it could be tougher than anticipated.

Most of the players at my former clubs are still there.However,there has been one or two from Ba and Tamana who have retired as the majority of them are now late 20's or early 30's.

8543qPk.jpg

Lupe Ole Soaga - Samoa National League - Pre-Season - 2030/31

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfers

Very busy transfer window as I fleshed out the team and strengthened the depth by bringing in twelve players,I am no taking credit for the Scott Jones signing as he signed before I took over.Our current squad with these signings should easily make top two.

Pre-Season Fixtures

J7Mky46.png?1

The first four games were to help give the squad a decent understanding of each other,improve fitness as well as increase morale.The testimonial match was one I arranged against the best team in Samoa,we gave it a good go but it was clear to see the strength of Moaula Utd,they will definitely be annoying this season!

The Team

Kc7Eoz2.png?1

Key Players

k1893vK.png?1

wVWIxNb.png?2

dUSueYR.png?1

4onYpAJ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I've done the best that I could have done during the pre-season as we bought in twelve players who have give the team very good strength in depth as I will be able to rotate players and slot them in with ease.Will it be good enough to overthrow Moaula Utd,probably not as some of there reserves are as good as my first team players.It will however be closer than a 25 point gap which occurred last season.We are expected to reach the final of the Samoa Cup and a top half finish in the league,these are both achievable as I feel we have the second strongest squad in the league.My aim is to meet board expectations and possibly win the Samoa Cup.

Getting a backroom team together has proven to be easier in Samoa than it was in Papua New Guinea.I only need to fill five more positions,I need one general coach,one director of football (used for buying youth players and re-negotiating contracts for the youth players),one scout,one Head Physio and one physio.We should have a scout in the next few in game days.Director of Football and General Coach would be filled if they drop the amount of wages they want.Anything to do with the medical section is non-existent in Samoa.Even though I am not going to be here for a long time,I feel that having a good backroom team will help in any success the club will have after I have left.

Edited by B.W.G

August 2030

Fixtures

V7PbCrd.png?1

League Table

YFqwhWS.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Perfect start to the season result wise as we won five out of five,we've not been brilliant but a lot of the players have been motivated as I've promised them high bonuses if they can win the competitions.It has been great to see us make a quick start as we need to be putting the pressure on Moaula Utd as they are the most dangerous team.Only downside to the month is that I've lost one of my first choice wingers for up to eight weeks due to a hamstring injury but we do have enough players for a back up.

September brings us five more games,the most important of these comes at the end of the month when we face Moaula Utd,a win could put us a in very good position morale wise which would help us in the short term.We also face Goldstar Sogi,One Way Win,Vaimoso and Central Utd (SAM).We should be able to do well as we have the better squad,as long as I don't get any more injuries which last over a month then that would be helpful.Ten points from five would be excellent this month.

September 2030

Fixtures

OlPY51r.png?1

League Table

V1gu315.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Wasn't too bad of a month,we picked up four more wins as we sit comfortably at the top with a six point gap although we have played more.The only two things to note about the games were the loss to Moaula Utd who were by far the better team in the match and deserved to win.The other thing to not was the match against One Way Win,the referee lost complete control of this match as there were thirty three fouls,twelve yellow cards and two red cards,every other game was fine discipline wise so I am happy about that.

We have six games in October,four in the league and two in the Samoa Cup.In the league we will face Strickland Brothers,Kiwi,Vaivase-Tai and Adidas.In the Samoa Cup,we have a two legged match against Vaitele Uta.I have no idea how the players are going to respond to the Moaula Utd loss but I want at least nine points as well as progress in the Samoa Cup.

Edited by B.W.G

October 2030

Fixtures

OWjeTkD.png?1

League Table

LNkFopI.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Another perfect month as we won every game which saw us progress in the Samoa Cup and sit at the top with a six point advantage over Vaivase-Tai of all teams.There was one scoreline in the month which did not reflect the performance and that came in the Strickland Brothers game as they had six more shots than us but we ran out winners due to our superior finishing so I can't help but say that we massively got away with a win.Samoan Cup was easy and we probably should have won by more but we are on course for the final which will be expectations met.

Five games in November and all of those will come in the league.We face off against One Way Win,Goldstar Sogi,Vaimoso,Moaula Utd and Central Utd (SAM).All I want is retribution as Moaula Utd are the only team to beat us this season.If we can keep our good discipline up then we have a good chance of going unbeaten in November.

November 2030

Fixtures

xbIYPyi.png?1

League Table

gZpijPF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Just the one small blip in November as we drew against Moaula Utd,we really should have won this match but we squandered chances and did nothing with the possession,to make it worse,we were winning 1-0 and we blew that lead,was lucky to get the equalizer as it went in off the post.Rest of the month was brilliant as we now sit nine points clear at the top after nineteen games so I feel it will take a lot to stop us.

Three games in December as we face Strickland Brothers,Kiwi and Central Utd (SAM).The first two fixtures are in the league while the Central Utd game is a quarter-final first leg tie in the Samoa Cup.Not too bothered about the league as we have a decent lead but I want a good win in the Samoa Cup to give us an advantage going into the second leg.

December 2030

Fixtures

nGQ0GkT.png?1

League Table

HV4EIrl.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three games,three wins and a very healthy lead at the top of the table.We easily disposed of Strickland Brothers in the first game,extremely lucky in the second game with a own goal in my favour as well as Kiwi having two goals disallowed before we put Central Utd (SAM) to the sword in the first leg of the Samoa Cup quarter final which is what I wanted.The only way we aren't winning this is if we are the architects of our own downfall.

January is a hell of a month with eight games to play.The first of these is the Samoa Cup quarter final second leg in which we hold a 5-2 advantage,we can't afford to be complacent as that may cause us problems.In the league,we have two games against Apia Youth as well as facing One Way Win,Vaimoso,Vaivase-Tai,Goldstar Sogi and Adidas.As long as I am top come the end of the month and we have progressed to the semi-final of the Samoa Cup then will be satisfactory.Due to the number of games and squad rotation,I can't really predict that we are going to finish this month unbeaten.

January 2031

Fixtures

UmJQB5Z.png?1

League Table

ZqPHyap.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We ended up playing nine games and winning nine games.The good of the month was the performance all around even with me constantly changing the team and tweaking tactics depending on who I'm facing.The downside is that my players fitness is very worrying,most of my team is at 85% or worse and that could cause problems in the short term.We have a fourteen point lead with twelve games left so we are in an extremely good position for the title,we also made it through the Samoa Cup with an emphatic 7-3 second leg win which saw my keeper net a 4.6 rating!

February gives us five days of rest before we have to play another seven games in a twenty day period.First up for the month is four league games as we face One Way Win,Central Utd (SAM),Aipa Youth and Strickland Brothers,not expecting to win them all but I think ten points is more than good enough.We then play Vaivase-Tai in the first leg of the Samoa Cup semi-final,we are at home so I expect us to win quite convincingly to give us an advantage going into the second leg.We also play the first two games of the OFC Champions League group stage,we face off against AS Central Sport and Auckland City (Curse my luck!).The other team in the group is Morobe Utd (Game played in March),Auckland have won it but the group is up for grabs for the second spot so hopefully I can get it.

February 2031

Fixtures

hgw4mMs.png?1

League Table

pmt85Ui.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I'll get the annoying thing out of the way first,we lost Andy Clark to Moaula Utd,he was our second best defender at the club and could play in any defensive position so that was a blow.Results wise,we did well domestically although we struggled in our last league game against Strickland Brothers and we struggled in the cup game against Vaivase-Tai which for both was concerning as it looks like losing one key player has made a mess of my backline.As for the OFC Champions League,we squandered chances against AS Central Sport in a game we should have won.I don't have to say anything about the Auckland City game,I can't wait till I get out of Oceania so I won't have to face them again unless it's in the Club World Cup!

March brings us six games.We have a must win game against Morobe Utd,if we win that and Auckland win their game then we are through to the quarter finals.After that we have the second leg of the Samoa Cup semi-final against Vaivase-Tai,we hold a slim lead so we will need a professional performance from the team to finish the off.As for the league,we face Kiwi,Moaula Utd,Vaivase-Tai and Adidas.Moaula will be the hardest game as since they sacked their previous manager,they have won thirteen in a row in all competitions,that is the Moaula I was scared of at the start of the season!Vaivase-Tai will also be a tough league game but we should be able to overcome the other two.

March 2031

Fixtures

0toV7d2.png?1

League Table

pERRbOS.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We were brilliant in the cup competitions as victories over Moreobe Utd and Vaivase-Tai ssaw us progress to the OFC Champions League quarter finals and the Samoa Cup final.The league saw us have a mini blip as we picked up five points from twelve as that gap between ourselves and second place dropped to eight.Poor finishing cost us in the games against Kiwi and Moaula Utd while the game against Vaivase-Tai was boring and had nothing to highlight till the 90th minute when we went down to ten men.We should have scored more against Adidas but any win will do after the three games without a win.

April brings us seven more games.I think we have still done enough to win the league but we need to put teams to the sword to confirm it as we still have another game against Moaula Utd to play.However,things could change as we do have the OFC Champions League quarter final tie to be played as we face Fijian side Nadi,if we do get past them then we will have the semi-finals to play as well with the winner facing Ba/Green Bay (other semi-final is Central Utd/Marist Fire vs Auckland City/AS Wetr).Want to get the league wrapped up this month,any progress in the OFC Champions League will be a bonus.

April 2031

Fixtures

9ubI9Y0.png?1

League Table

NrU5Xl0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I am proud to say we are champions as Moaula Utd went on a really bad run in April despite the fact I dropped points against them in the league,they won two of their last seven league games as we were practically gifted the title.After the injury to Clark in the game against Nadi,I had to change my tactic a bit to be a bit more defensive,it seems to have worked as we conceded four times in seven games.We progressed to the OFC Champiosn League final after we beat another former side of mine in the shape of Ba,better finishing in both games is why we won 6-2 on aggregate.The league games were actually pretty even my front four are really good at counter attacking so to come out unbeaten is impressive.

Four games left to play in May.We have the two legged Samoa Cup final in which we will face Moaula,even though I am so far ahead of them,I have not actually beat them this season (record stands at 0-2-2).The other two games in May are in the AFC Champions league final,they are against a New Zealand side who are not called Auckland City,they are just as bad though as it is my old club Central Utd!My aim is to win the Samoa Cup and not get completely embarrassed in the OFC Champions League final.

May 2031

Fixtures

ktAy1cg.png?1

League Table

Nmdmihn.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Struggled against Moaula Utd all season,failing to beat them in the league and we get two wins in the cup in which both were hard fought as we ran out 5-2 aggregate winners to win the Samoan Cup and finish Samoa off in one season.As for the OFC Champions League final against Central Utd,we were unlucky to lose 2-0 in the first leg as I feel that we could have nicked a goal as were certainly competitive.The second leg was that bad that no one is allowed to mention it to me until the 24th century,I'd much rather that this game fades from existence.

Just an end of season report to do then we move onto the Solomon Islands.

8543qPk.jpg

Lupe Ole Soaga - Samoa National League - End of Season - 2030/31

Transfers

My aim was to strengthen the team and that is what we managed to do although losing Andy Clark was a bit of a blow as he wasn't even at the club for a whole season and he was a key player.Even with these players in,they weren't even regarded as start by the media dream XI.

End of Season Review

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2 -Schedule 3

Competitions

Samoa National League - Winners

cE3WTLY.png?1

Well we ended up walking the league which is surprising as we failed to beat Moaula Utd in the league as we finished nineteen points ahead of them.Quality wise we weren't the best team but we had the best partnerships when it came to tactics,the morale was always high and at the start of the season,the players were motivated by being giving the high bonus.Top work from the guys who showed you don't have to have the talent to be successful

OFC Champions League - Runners-Up

TY9Ab1j.png?1

Topped the preliminary group with a 100% record which wasn't a surprise.I was surprised with qualifying from the group stage which contained AS Central Support,Auckland City and Morobe Utd,the key game was the 7-2 victory over my old team Morobe Utd which netted us qualification.We overcame Nadi in a 4-3 thrilled in the quarter finals which saw us lose our key defender for up to 14 months due to cruciate ligament damage.The semi-finals saw us face another old club of mine in the form of Ba,we played a lot tighter and disciplined,we went through 5-2 on aggregate to my surprise.As for the final,we lost then we lost even heavier as Central Utd beat us 9-2 on aggregate...ouch!

Samoa Cup - Winners

e9BThwv.png?1

We beat Vaitele Utd (10-0 on aggregate),Central Utd (SAM) (12-5 on aggregate) and Vaivase-Tai (6-1 on aggregate).As for the final,we finally recorded a win over Moaula Utd and like buses,a second one came right after.In honesty,we faced them at the right time as they lost morale towards the end of the season so we were in high spirits from the title win,we kept both games tight as we won the final 5-2 on aggregate which I will put down to be more disciplined.

Players,Stats and Awards

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

GqzCcub.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Nothing really to say as we won the double which with exception to the Samoa Cup final,it was pretty easy overall.Winning a continental competition outside of New Zealand is really tough as I picked up my second runners up medal in the competition (the other was with Ba in 2022).We didn't have the best players but you don't need the best players if you can maximise the other areas of the team such as partnerships for tactics,keeping morale high as well as setting up decent training plans to help benefit the players whether it is for a new role or just improvements in stats,managing even a little aspect can have a massive benefit for a team.

Surprised to see us finish Samoa so quickly as I expected it to be a bit tougher but things are starting to get a bit tougher in Oceania as Lupe became the first club outside of New Zealand to turn Professional.This could lead to things being tougher in other countries as there are few clubs in Solomon Islands and Tahiti who could easily afford to go professional which means full time contracts,better training and potentially better sponsorship deals which could mean better facilities and teams in the future.I will moving to Solomon Islands and from what I've seen there,there are five clubs who could afford to turn professional so it could be worth taking over one of them to see what benefits it has.

2029/30    Morobe Utd         P.N.G         National Soccer League   1st       N/A           Semis          440      Won Title!
2030/31       Lupe            Samoa         Samoa National League    1st      Winners     Runners-Up        515      Won Double

At this point no one is surprised :lol:

uEyYRqK.png?1

Out goes Samoa and in comes Aruba.

QNETawL.png?1

Was thinking of adding a couple of new nations as my laptop (bought a new one!),it can handle the current setup with relative ease.Also could help increase the depth of the game in the future.

30JkOEa.png?1

I'm just not sure how many more countries to add.

Edited by B.W.G

Wow! Shame to lose to your former team in the OFC Champions League Final, but you finish one season is Samoa!:)

That means, THREE more nations to finish Oceania! I guess that you're almost ready to head to America soon.:D

Now, next up, I was wondering about how your former teams in New Caledonia (AS Wetr) and New Zealand (Central Utd) doing right now as well as their roster. I should also take a look at the NT rosters for New Caledonia and New Zealand as well! Also, once Oceania is completed, I'm going to be delighted to see the history of the OFC Champions League, the OFC Nations Cup and Oceanian qualification of the FIFA World Cup.:cool:

As for your new laptop, I expect to add at least 2 or 3 more nations to be loaded as North America is bigger than Oceania. Or just stay as the same. They are my suggestions for now.

3 hours ago, Tacchi said:

I really enjoy these kind of challenges, and after Makoto's hilarous run this is so exciting, and the progress what you made also amazing:)

keep up and best of luck!

1 hour ago, sherwinriga said:

Wow! Shame to lose to your former team in the OFC Champions League Final, but you finish one season is Samoa!:)

That means, THREE more nations to finish Oceania! I guess that you're almost ready to head to America soon.:D

Now, next up, I was wondering about how your former teams in New Caledonia (AS Wetr) and New Zealand (Central Utd) doing right now as well as their roster. I should also take a look at the NT rosters for New Caledonia and New Zealand as well! Also, once Oceania is completed, I'm going to be delighted to see the history of the OFC Champions League, the OFC Nations Cup and Oceanian qualification of the FIFA World Cup.:cool:

As for your new laptop, I expect to add at least 2 or 3 more nations to be loaded as North America is bigger than Oceania. Or just stay as the same. They are my suggestions for now.

I was going to lose to a New Zealand team anyway,rather my old one than Auckland City :lol: 

AS Wetr and New Caledonia

jDA1CLk.png?1

AS Wetr Squad

I left in 2026 so they have been very dominant with only missing out on one trophy since I left.I'm a bit surprised to see Victor Faure still at the club as he is their best best player by far for both the team and the national team.

National Team

oaXIrgV.png?1

Central Utd and New Zealand

gptmC6K.png?1

Central Utd squad

Two OFC Champions Leagues,One league title,one football cup.They have also won one ASB Charity cup which I missed off the screen shot (duh moment for me!).Central Utd Squad is pretty much the same as when I left it,could be one to keep an eye out for as they have improved their facilities since I left

National Team

smd9H59.png?1

First time I've seen a player from an Oceania country worth over £1 million so here is Wortelboer

8Dqgii0.png?1

I've added two more leagues as my laptop can handle it.It should also give the nations a bit more depth to them when I eventually get to them,they'd have eight years to develop instead of six.

Edited by B.W.G
spelling error,I put in stead not instead.

Not found a job in Solomon Islands yet but there has been a few twists in the new season.

Henderson Eels

qpq0z3K.png?1

Real Kakamora FC

sGfCoZv.png?1

Solomon Warriors

bCRbaki.png?1

For those wandering how this is a twist ,this league actually started as entirely amateur,it now only has one amateur team left in FC Guadalcanal and they can probably afford to turn semi-professional next season.With Solomon Warriors turning professional,they are only the second team outside of New Zealand in Oceania to turn professional (the other being Lupe in Samoa.)They have also had a youth facility upgrade and looking at their balance (£1.88 million),they could probably afford a couple of more upgrades which would put them at the same level as the New Zealand teams.

J8CJAIr.png

Oceania - Solomon Islands

PO8dwrw.jpg

Solomon Islands is a sovereign state consisting of six major islands and over 900 smaller islands in Oceania lying to the east of Papua New Guinea and northwest of Vanuatu and covering a land area of 28,400 square kilometres (11,000 sq mi). The country's capital, Honiara, is located on the island of Guadalcanal. The country takes its name from the Solomon Islands archipelago, which is a collection of Melanesian islands that also includes the North Solomon Islands (part of Papua New Guinea), but excludes outlying islands, such as Rennell and Bellona, and the Santa Cruz Islands.

HqnX9XV.jpg

Malaita Kingz - Telekom S-League - Club Takeover - 2031/32

The offer

cFU08dp.png?1

Club Background

b4HcIo7.png?1

The Team

yiE6sSl.png?1

Takeover Position

cP6lEFs.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well I've come to the first team who sacked their manager.This is a weird one as we have no backroom staff for now and it's not like they have been doing badly,it's just that the problems come to when they are scoring as they have the worst attack but the defence is among the best!I have already made offers for staff in which the only ones we are missing will be Assistant Manager,1 Coach,Head Physio and Physio,any other positions will be filled with relative ease.

The club also has £1.3 million in the bank so if I can do well and beat a mid-table finish then I may be able to have the facilities improved as we have the money to do so.This club has been semi-professional since 2029 so there may also be the potential to go professional at the end of the season as that could help in the long run.

Edited by B.W.G

November 2031

Fixtures

Pb3I6pe.png?1

League Table

ADPMy11.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I was only in charge for the games against KOSSA and Solomon Warriors.The KOSSA scoreline flattered us as we scored a penalty,got an own goal then scored from an offside position,don't think I'll be any position to complain about referee decisions after this game.I don't know whether to be pleased or not in the Solomon Warriors game as we went down to 9 men at 1-1 but we managed to go 3-1 up but failed to hold on as we conceded twice in the last eleven minutes,the players gave it everything but just fell short.

Staff recruitment for the backroom has gone well,all we need is a coach,a physio and a head physio (have offered a contract for someone to be a head physio.).Player recruitment wise has been a disaster as no real stand out players  want to join and there are very few backup options for up front which is where we are struggling so it is something to work on.

Next month we have six games,we play Henderson Eels twice,Guadalcanal twice,Marist Fire and Western Utd.I think we need to win all the games against Henderson Eels and Guadalcanal.Westen Utd are unbeaten at the moment and I don't know what to make of Marist Fire as they have only played six games due to postponements,I was supposed to play Marist Fire in November but was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.My aim is twelve points as I want to get a position of at least top five by the end of the season.

December 2031

Fixtures

7jiukIU.png?1

League Table

nrFNs6V.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I am impressed we won fifteen points from six games which surpassed my target of twelve,we beat the two lower teams in Henderson Eels and Guadalcanal twice each which were deserved as we were the better team.With the win against Marist Fire,we won due to our better finishing which is a relief as our new striker got a brace in his second game for the club,no complaints about the defeat to Western Utd as they were the better team.We got three key players in for the next two and a half season,we signed Paul Ini,Michael Misitana and Lucian Naka.Got to make an admission here,I may have made a bit of a boo boo with the signing of Naka,due to the ruling of not being able to play for more the two clubs in the Solomon Islands,he is now ineligible for the rest of the season...oops.

Five games in January,we face off against KOSSA,Real Kakamora,Solomon Warriors,Marist Fire and Guadalcanal.I am expecting to get six points with beating Real Kakamora and Guadalcanal,I am not holding my breath against KOSSA and Solomon Warriors as they have much better squads then I have at my disposal at the moment.The Marist Fire game could be decided by who makes the least amount of mistakes as both teams were even when we met in December.I wanted top five when I took over and we will be fifth no matter what happens so no real concerns off me.In January,I am hoping I can finalise a deal for Jack Gagame,he's a current Solomon Island international and he is much better than my current right back,he would be a massive signing for us.

Edited by B.W.G

January 2032

Fixtures

w41xU9o.png?1

League Table

zifhkax.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Bit of a mixed month really,we started off really well with three wins but it then petered out as we lost to Marist Fire in what was a close game as we lost 4-3 due to a late rally from Marist Fire. Really poor finishing cost us a win against Guadalcanal in which we out shot them 23-3!We got Jack Gagame on a free which was a massive coup for the cub as he is by far the best player at the club,we were forced into the transfer market against when we signed Bata Mara for the left back position as my then first choice left back suffered a damaged achilles tendon which ruled him out up to six months!

Six games in February as we face Western Utd,Marist Fire and Henderson Eels in the league and Canterbury Utd,PS Utd and Tafea in the OFC Champions League group stage.Got to be careful against Western Utd as they have beaten us in the league this season,Marist Fire could be another classic (13 goals in two games!) while we should beat Henderson Eels.As for the OFC Champions League,I expect us to qualify through the group with Canterbury Utd.

February 2032

Fixtures

wreRJ7t.png?1

League Table

Gl7FQyB.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Perfect in the league as we won all three games (just about) which has led us to going top of the table with a game in hand which is really good for us,we were rather fortunate in the game against Westen Utd as it looked like it was on the edge of the area.Ourselves and Marist Fire in another cracked of a game while we dismantled Henderson Eels.In the OFC Champions League,we qualified easily due to the results against PS Utd and Tafea.The defeat against Canterbury Utd was the only blip but even then we could have beat them if it were not for the individual errors which happened as we did have a good number of shots.

Just the two games in March as we face Real kakamora and KOSSA.My only aim is to win them both to try and keep us top,no matter what happens during the rest of the season,I will be here next season due to the previous manager going out of the cup really early.

March 2032

Fixtures

YUYT2dw.png?1

League Table

ugnISBW.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well that didn't go according to plan,we nearly blew a 3-0 lead against Real Kakamora but we managed to hold off.As for the KOSSA game,it was a defensive disaster class,needless to say my entire defence and keeper got a warning after that poor display,credit to my attackers though as they tried to keep us in it.We're still first for now but Solomon Warriors do have a game in hand and could go top.They have a better team and better training so they are probably favourites for the title in my eyes.

Four games in April but that could increase if we win the OFC Champions League quarter final against Tahiti side AS Central Sport,looking at the squads,we do have the better team so we should be able to win,if we do win then we will face either Labasa or Hekari Utd in the semi-final so we definitely have the easier side of the draw.We have three league games as we face Solomon Warriors,Henderson Eels and Western Utd,if we lose to Solomon Warriors then the title race is pretty much out of our hands.We should beat Henderson Eels but Western Utd will be another tough game so we will need to be at our best.Don't really have an aim as I met mine which was a top five position from when I took over.

April 2032

Fixtures

6Ryd5fK.png?1

League Table

92U0m0P.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Was a mixed month as we were successful in the OFC Champions League while we have suffered in the league due to a poor run as we won one out of three in the league.We easily disposed of AS Central Sport in the OFC Champions League quarter final before a impressive second leg against Labasa saw us run out 9-5 aggregate winners.We were the better team against Solomon Warriors but poor finishing cost us,we beat Henderson Eels in what was a disappointing display,the Western Utd game was a game of few chances but our strikers showed they were not up for it.

Three games in May,we face New Zealand side Central United in the OFC Champions League,I am expecting two legs of misery off them.In the league we face off against Guadalcanal in our final game,to win the title,we have to win while Solomon Warriors must draw or lose in which they will face KOSSA who are the most inform team.My aim is to not get humiliated too badly by Central Utd.

May 2032

Fixtures

EMvhAP3.png?1

League Table

n8Ck2x0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Let's ignore the fact I have now only won one in five games in the S-League as we dropped down to third which is my worst finish in a domestic league.The big news is we only went and won the OFC Champions League!!Central were the far better team in the first leg but an own goal kept us in the game.As for the second leg,a penalty in the 92 minute won us the tie in what was a nervy affair as we won the OFC Champions League 3-2 on aggregate!

End of season update is to follow before we start pre-season.