Taking Over the World - Making North American Football Relevant

B.W.G

I have to get that trophy otherwise it's bye bye :lol: From my early scouting in Micronesia,it's the worse nation for talent so if I find anyone withing 6-10 in the attributes I need then they will probably get signed!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

September 2023

Fixtures

7XJFkD1.png?1

League Table

EWlZtAX.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Another perfect month with three wins from three,we were supposed to play four but our game against Gagil was re-arranged due to international call-up.We've manged to add Curtis Joshua and Robert Atem to the team which has helped us strengthen but I don't think you should expect much more as there is a real lack of talent with regards to the current ability of players which wouldn't really help strengthen the defence. I am pleased with my attacking force which I only really need to add another MC,as for the defence,it will have to make do as we are limited on players which can improve the current team.This has been concerning has the have been signs of defensive problems during the games which could cost us points in the future.

October has four games as we play a double header against Gagil as well as facing Pink Panthers and Islands Pitbull.Gagil are currently in good form and seem to be very tight in defence which may be quite difficult to expose,early signs show they are more than likely to be the main challengers to the title.Pink Panthers and Island Pitbulls have been terrible so far but that is own to the familiarity of the team as both have made quite a few signings so they probably haven't gelled quite yet so we can hope the don't find any cohesion by the time we play them.

October 2023

Fixtures

njWcbD2.png?1

League Table

H3xhrn9.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We only ended up playing two games due to match re-arrangement from fixtures.We won two matches from two and I can say it was by a complete miracle as a defensive error and a goalkeeping error allowed to literally snatch a win from under the noses of Pink Panthers.The Gagil game was a nervy affair which was only going to be decided by a goal from either side.The other thing I've picked up is to expect to drop points in the near future as my players did kind of struggle in both games.

November is a busy month at the moment with seven games.I am saying at the moment as internationals may cause more fixtures to be re-arranged.If we can get through November pretty much unscathed then I will feel promotion will be in our hands but things can change in an instant and I am worried about injuries at the moment as we have already lost three players with the smallest duration being three weeks.Hopefully come end of the month,we will still be top.

November 2023

Fixtures

Cp9pvN3.png?1

League Table

pZmM9nT.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We somehow made it through November without losing,this wouldn't of been the case if Island Pitbulls were actually good at penalties as they missed two.The other game where we dropped points was the COM-FSM game where lackluster finishing was the cause of dropped points.We could have dropped more points in the other Island Pitbulls game as a late goal was enough to secure victory.The final game of the month saw a tactical masterstroke if I do say so myself,our first choice keeper was suspended and my second choice got injured the day before so I played a striker in net as he had a better rating than our third choice keeper and he kept a clean sheet!We also set a new division record which was Worst Team Discipline,don't think anyone will be surprised by that with my teams!

December is a quieter month with three games,no matter what happens,we will be top come the new year.Just having some tactical knowledge is a big plus in this league as the opposition are either using 4-4-2 diamond.4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 so it's easier to change things up.My only issue will be keeping the fitness so the players will be getting game time in the reserves to help keep their fitness and sharpness up.

December 2023

Fixtures

Ovi273H.png?1

League Table

fv7u5bh.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Oh boy,this hasn't been a good month on or off the field,hopefully the wheels won't come off completely.I am really happy with the win against Island Pitbulls.As for the other two,poor finishing cost us points in the Pink Panthers game and a whole mixture of things in the Gagil game as we lost.The Gagil game saw us blow a 3-1 lead with 10 minutes left,two players sent off,a long term injury to one of my strikers (out 6 weeks) and a bs decision in the first half as we had a goal disallowed,if only we had VAR over here!The lead is now down to 13 points with fifteen games left so we should be ok.To top off this terrible month,we lost June Andrew to COM-FSM,he was a first choice MC and I did offer him a new contract with Key Player status......so annoying.

January give us three games,I am not expecting anything from the first match of the month against COM-FSM as we have five suspended and two injured.We should be pretty comfortable in the games against Pink Panthers and Island Pitbulls but I hope our form doesn't take too much of a dip as it may start to affect morale which is not good a thing in this sort of league.

January 2024

Fixtures

WjiNOu8.png?1

League Table

SISngB9.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Genereally surprised to end the month with a perfect record as we were missing five players for the first match of the month but credit is due to my strikers and midfielders who were on fire as we ran out 6-3 winners.Can't say much about the other games other than easy,the opposition didn't really pose a threat and were lucky to get a goal.Gap now up to 17 points with 12 left to play so we are in quite a strong position now.

February brings us three more games as we face Gagil,Pink Panthers and COM-FSM.The first match will be the most difficult while the other two games should be relatively straight forward as they are both quite below Gagil but I ain't going to underestimate them as it is possible for them to beat us as the actual quality is about the same in players.

February 2024

Fixtures

xP8dwoV.png?1

League Table

bfhHC23.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

No real complaints on the pitch as we picked up seven points from three games,the only game we dropped points in was the COM-FSM game where poor finishing cost us.The league is now a two horse race between ourselves and Gagil,we currently have a 21 point lead with nine games left so I don't exactly feel threatened by this two horse race.Off the pitch has been a pain,we lost Jerryby Masilamony and Paul Taylor to other clubs which is annoying as both were first team players so it has left us a lot weaker in defence,I'm lucky I had a backup for Masilamony in reserves so he has now moved up to the first team.

March is now here and we have four games against Gagil,Island Pitbulls,COM-FSM and Pink Panthers.If we beat Gagil then we can secure promotion in the game against Island Pitbulls.If we don't beat Gagil then the title and promotion will be secured at some point this month.The other thing I will be doing in March is trying to find defenders even if it means signing those who are at 1.5* CA as we are really lacking in depth now.

March 2024

Fixtures

SPbX7LY.png?1

League Table

xXMWkfK.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Perfect month with four wins out of four,we beat Gagil in a thrilling match before we clinched the title in a not so thrilling match against Island Pitbulls.The performances on the pitch have been really delightful so I feel the title is well deserved and we will be playing at a higher level next season.The only downside is that we've lost Jay Jay Panuelo to Gagil espite being offered a Key Player role as he was our first choice right back,going to need some serious improvement in the summer as he was our fourth first teamer we've lost this season with two being defenders and the other were midfielders.

Three games in April,we face Gagil,Island Pitbulls and COM-FSM,the games are no longer important as we have already won the title,I do however,want to beat Gagil and COM-FSM as those two are the two teams who have taken my more important players!

April 2024

Fixtures

JkoAtTZ.png?1

League Table

EVxAo8p.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well I beat the two teams who have been stealing players off me this season so that is the big positive of the month.The Island Pitbulls game was a disaster,not only did we lose 3-2,we actually blew a 2-0 lead,players met hairdryer after that game.The one thing to note is that the players who shone through the most are the ones I signed this season,hopefully they will stay loyal as I will need them next season.

Two games left of the season as we face off against Pink Panthers and Gagil.Would like to finish with two wins as that would put us on 82 points which is a record which I doubt will be broken.

May 2024

Fixtures

aJ8sCpM.png?1

League Table

0J9DArq.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Absolutely no complaints off me as we won our last two games in style.Pink Panthers was a thriller despite both teams having nothing to play for.As for the Gagil game,it is unbelievable that we won 7-0 as we were down to ten men after two minutes when my left back got a straight red card for a professional foul

This ends my journey in the Pohnpei Premier League,a end of season review will follow and we will then begin our adventure in the YFA Island Wide League!

Weloy Strikers - Pohnpei Premier League - End of Season - 2023/24

Transfers - Released

Season Review

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Pohnpei Premier League - Winners

JQjqNfA.png?1

Won it comfortably in the end with a margin of 36 points.The one thing I did notice throughout the campaign is that the attacking players are better than defence as there are not many defenders who are rated above 2* CA while I had access to six attackers who were rated at 2.5* and above!.Hopefully the step up won't be too much as There is one really good team in the league above and my players were not happy with the end of team meeting as challenging for a top half spot is ambitious enough!

Player's,Stats and Awards

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

6RI5xMt.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Glad to have met the boards expectations of winning the title and gaining promotion but it was really hard work as when I took over,there was no staff at the club but at least now,we have a good backroom team which is always vital.With regards to the team,I only need to improve either the left back or right back (I have a versatile full back who can play either position),two centre backs, a left winger (doesn't matter if it's first team or backup) and two players who can play central midfielder.I've already got the defensive targets in mind,whether I can get them is another question.

As for next season.Island Chihuahua are the top dogs and there defence looks really good,I want to be challenging them ideally but will take a top three spot now,if I can weaken them by signing some of their players then that will be even better.However,this method is a double edged sword as Gagil and FSM-COM did the same to us and out performances were not the best towards the end of the season.Onto the YFA Island WIde League we go.

Season        Team            Nation               Division            League       Cup       Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2018/19    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa       Senior League 2         1st        Winners        N/A          417       Promotion
2019/20    Vaitogi Utd     American samoa       Senior League 1         1st        Winners    Group Stage      405       Won Double
2020/21     Puaikura        Cook Islands     Cook Islands Round Cup     1st        Winners     Quarters        194       Won Double
2021/22        BA              Fiji             National League         1st        Winners    Runners-Up       495       Quintuple!
2022/23      Tamana          Kiribati        National Championship      1st         N/A          N/A           351     League Title!
2023/24   Weloy Strikers    Micronesia       Pohnpei Premier League     1st         N/A          N/A           121       Promotion

Edited by B.W.G

Weloy Strikers - YFA Island Wide League - Pre-Season - 2024/25

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfers

Five come in for the first team as they would all improve my first XI,I knew about Matamba,Valentine and Jim from last season as that's when I scouted them but they were not interested in joining.Matamba and Valentine are guaranteed starters as they are defenders.Barnabaus was a bonus as he is one of the best in Micronesia.Samuel was bought in due to James leaving which was a problem as James was a key player.

Pre-Season Fixtures

jMLe9cH.png?1

For fitness purposes and to see how we would do against top flight sides (except Gagil).This league may be a tougher as we struggled against Nimgil Youth who came second last season.

The Team

kWr7kra.png?1

Key Players

O2J5a2Y.png?1

IxaOFoH.png?1

yosRLTo.png?1

sZxbrZA.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well the players want us to win the title,the board want us to win the title so we have to win the title.We've bought in five players who will be first team players so we have strengthened the first XI by quite a bit.We're favourites for the title,we have a quite a strong XI so it won't be a problem right....

S0i6Jmo.png?1

Well ****!

August 2024

Fixtures

6irm7MW.png?1

League Table

LJHkbdF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Ten points from four games is a brilliant start,three of the four games have been exciting with exception to the draw which was boring as it looks as both teams could have played the remainder of the day and not scored.Top by three points is a good start but Island Chihuahua have a game in hand and we haven't played them yet.Performances have been pleasing despite not being fully gelled yet,we were forced into signing a new goalkeeper as we lost Penny Suldan which was a big blow as he had done well with only conceding 32 goals in 35 games.We've bought in Lester Olmos who is a step up and is the best keeper in the country.

Three games in September,the biggest of these is against Island Chihuahua and I can't afford any major slip ups this early as I want to get as many points on the board as possible.We also face Maap and Fanif,Maap are considerably weaker than they were last season (don't know who took there best players) and Fanif are just poor but are somehow not the worse team in the league.I want as many points as possible as I have feeling things will be pretty tight this year.

September 2024

Fixtures

wqkHWIt.png?1

League Table

csyHfc4.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three wins from three,zero goals conceded and we beat our nearest title challengers in the form of Island Chihuahua.Perfection.

October gives is four games as we face Tamil,G&B Club,O.I an Nimgil Youth.I do really want to beat Tamil as they are the only team to take points off us this season.The other three teams are in the chasing pack so they are all of a similar strength so it will be a bit tricky.As long as I stay ahead of second place then I will be satisfied with the month as the pressure is on me to succeed which is annoying but this is due to there be very little reputation difference between this division and the division below.

October 2024

Fixtures

a8DA15j.png?1

League Table

iANibTg.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Honestly not that surprised by the results of the first three games as we were the better team in all of them.However,the Nimgil Youth game was a massive surprise as we actually fielded a rotated side to give my main players some rest before the big fixture in November.Honestally I have no idea what has happened to Nimgil as they finished 2nd last season,they lost two first team players during pre-season but they did bring in another one so they shouldn't be performing this bad.We have a twelve point lead which is absolutely brilliant at this stage of the season but our nearest challengers do have a game in hand on us so it's not over quite yet.

November is a quiet month with two games as we face off against Island Chihuahua and Maap.This is actually quite tough as they currently sit 2nd and 3rd so neither side are to be taken lightly but I am pretty confident we will be top come the end of the month.

November 2024

Fixtures

C5Q539f.png?1

League Table

EPwdu2a.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not too bad of a month as we won one and lost one but we still have a nine point lead with fifteen games to go.No real complaints about losing to Island Chihuahua as it was an even goal and this game was always going to be settle by one goal although I am disappointed we lost our unbeaten streak but we are still at the top which is most important.We bounced back with an emphatic 3-0 win against Maap,they were lucky it was only three as we had one disallowed and hit the wood work twice!

Five games in December in which we face off against every other team not called Maap or Island chihuahua.Not really bothered about things at the moment as I am confident we can beat every other team in December.Everything seems to be going okay but we still need to improve cohesion in the team as despite the fact it says average,it is actually in the red so I will try to improve it in December.I am also generally surprised we are not top for worse discipline record despite the fact I have get stuck in on,we have had 19 yellow cards and 0 red cards despite committing 286 fouls (highest in the league for fouls!)

December 2024

Fixtures

rFGwSrs.png?1

League Table

CD0ICRA.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Four wins and a draw from this month as we sit twelve points ahead of the chasing pack while having played a game more than them.The four wins were all solid performances which fully deserved the maximum points.The Nimgil Youth game on the other hand was a blood bath,between the two teams there were three red cards,twelve yellow cards and a whopping 53 fouls!The really big downside to the draw was that they were reduced to 9 men before I even had a player sent off so it was disappointing for us.

Two games in January as we face the whipping boys Fanif and the only team in the league to beat us in the form of Island Chihuahua.Should beat Fanif fairly comfortably but Island Chihuahua will be difficult and based on past results this season,we both have a win a piece so this will be another nervy affair.We have ten games left of the season so I want us to be as out of reach as possible with five games left but we will see what happens between now and five games time.

January 2025

Fixtures

SohO2tf.png?1

League Table

dGVUF2C.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I am starting to develop an irrational hatred for a certain team with a type of dog breed in my name,they are literally the first team since Nikao in the Cook Islands to win twice against me in a single league campaign,biggest problem was that we didn't have the quality to go with quantity of possession as we messed things up.The game against Fanif was literally a training game as we were dominant but despite that,we only managed to hit the net once.I am glad our defence as been brilliant throughout the season as we are only the second highest scorers at the moment,we need to hit the back of the net more frequently to make sure we can clinch the title.

February sees us play three more games,we face off against Maap,G&B Club and Tamil.We have to win every game as I cannot afford any more slip ups without putting pressure on ourselves as we are down to a six point gap although do have a game in hand which we must win.This month is vital as we will have five games left when we get to the end of it so we need to be in a strong position as possible.

February 2025

Fixtures

ql8patH.png?1

League Table

4yv1k4y.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

*Insert witty remark about number 5 here*

Was a fantastic month overall as we won all three games in convincing style we opened up a thirteen point gap over Island Chihuahua,this means we are on the verge of the title which will mean bye bye to Micronesia.Also the funniest thing happened during the month....

ChZBkdn.png?1

Why the hell would I drop down a division to manage a team who currently sit in second place right near the end of the season.It's also Gagil who I developed an irrational hatred for as they kept stealing our best players last season,also I am on the verge of winning the title in top flight!

March just has the one game,we face Nimgil Youth and if we win that game then we are champions so not much pressure on the match as I will treat it like any other game as it is highly unlikely that we will lose the title from this position even if we were to lose the game.

Edited by B.W.G

March 2025

Fixtures

1IA2Q6C.png?1

League Table

f2ER0Oa.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Only the one game in March but it was a very important one,a solid all round performance saw us beat Nimgil Youth 2-0 to clinch the YFA Island Wide League title.It's been a great season and to clinch the title is fantastic as we have been solid both in defence and attack so it is well deserved.

Two games in April,we face off against O.I and Island Chihuahua.Don't really care about the O.I game but I want revenge against Island Chihuahua as they have beaten us twice this season.Going to try my best and win the rest of the games this season before I move on to New Caledonia,

Edited by B.W.G

April 2025

Fixtures

HzLS8Dc.png?1

League Table

hj0d6L6.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two wins out of two as we destroyed O.I 7-2 in what was a fantastic game,7-2 may have been a bit harsh on O.I but the game was a joy to watch as it was free flowing.The other game was beautiful in my eyes as we got revenge on Island Chihuahua as we won 4-2 to give us a sixteen point lead with two games left to play.The only downside to this month was my first choice goalkeeper ended up with a fractured lower leg and is out for seven weeks so he hasn't played and will not be playing any of the remainder of the season.

Two games left to play and both of those come in May.We face Maap and Fanif,I want to win the both to finish of my reign with a high.The fact is Maap are near the bottom and Fanif have been relegated,I would like to see goals galore as well but that is fully dependent on our players finishing their chances.

May 2025

Fixtures

aPdXUc3.png?1

League Table

kmgrnTz.png?1

Manager's Thought

Four points from our last two games of the season as we finished top of the table by nineteen points.The game against Maap was a disaster-class in finishing as we managed twenty shots throughout the game without hitting the target so it was disappointing to only get a point.The Fanif game on the other hand was brilliant as we were dominant in all aspects of the game as ran out 4-0 winners.

There will be an end of season update before we move on from Micronesia,things will be slightly tougher now as New Caledonia is a league full of semi-pro teams which is then followed up by New Zealand so we could be looking at 4-7 seasons in realist terms,two seasons if I can get a job at the bigger teams :lol:

Weloy Strikers - YFA Island Wide League - End of Season - 2024/25

Transfers - Released

End of Season Review

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

YFA Island Wide League - Winners

Kyk3zdc.png?1

Excellent season in the league as we finished sixteen points ahead of our nearest rivals.We set a new record for goals scored but we could only equal the record points tally as we equaled Island Chihuahua record who have done 72 points twice.Both the losses came to Island Chihuahua while we dropped points in draws against Maap,Nimgil Youth and Tamil.Very pleased with our performance as we were pretty much top throughout the season.

Players,Stats and Awards

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Players

48owTKg.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Really good way to end my time in Micronesia by winning the title and with a impressive margin over second place as well.Gagil were a pain in the ass for outside reasons as they were the main club after my players and they managed to sign six of them in two seasons and their chairman actually thought he could tempt me to drop down a division when he offered me a interview earlier in the season when I was sitting at the top of highest rated league in Micronesia.....idiot.With regards to transfers,this season showed why I hate being a manager at a amateur football club,it's all good and well you can take the best players off other clubs like that but it's a pain in the ass when it happens to yourself.

With Micronesia now finished,we will me moving on to New Caledonia,all the teams available in this nation are semi-professional which means I'll get some wages for my manager's earnings.Also from what I have seen so far,some players get paid wages wile others are on non-contracts,also at this moment in time,there are not any jobs going so I probably won't be having a full pre-season.

Season        Team            Nation               Division            League       Cup       Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2018/19    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa       Senior League 2         1st        Winners       N/A           417       Promotion
2019/20    Vaitogi Utd     American samoa       Senior League 1         1st        Winners    Group Stage      405       Won Double
2020/21     Puaikura        Cook Islands     Cook Islands Round Cup     1st        Winners     Quarters        194       Won Double
2021/22        BA              Fiji             National League         1st        Winners    Runners-Up       495       Quintuple!
2022/23      Tamana          Kiribati        National Championship      1st         N/A          N/A           351       Won Title!
2023/24   Weloy Strikers    Micronesia       Pohnpei Premier League     1st         N/A          N/A           121       Promotion
2024/25   Weloy strikers    Micronesia       YFA Island Wide League     1st         N/A          N/A           177       Won Title!

Edited by B.W.G

Nice run in Micronesia with another title! Now, you'll be great to move to a potential powerhouse in Oceania.:applause:

I want to know about how the teams in American Samoa and Cook Islands doing right after you left them victories long time ago. Also, I want to see their national team rosters as well as the club rosters of your teams you managed before. I'm great to see it before you'll be managing a powerhouse club in New Caledonia.:)

Anyway, good luck finding a powerhouse team in New Caledonia!

First up is Vaitogi Utd and American Samoa

PCFzReg.png?2

JDxaWWC.png?1

American Samoa National Team

JtCDhSv.png?1

Nice to see them still dominant and with some of the players I signed when I was the club.Also surprised to see my American Samoan striker from when I was at Ba is still at Ba,thought he'd be in New Zealand by now!

Next is Puaikura and Cook Islands

hmswDBC.png?1

VcSpqOk.png?1

Cook Islands National Team

TTzbUO1.png?1

Pretty much the same as American Samoa where my former club has won quite a bit and still, have a few of my players left.

With the more recent clubs,Ba have won a few things and actually came runner up in the 2024 Oceania Champions League where they lost to Auckland City (serious case of deja vu!).Tamana have done nothing since I left them in 2023.

0G61IMV.png?1

Not done this for a couple of years now :lol:

NlktBDl.png?1

Out of with old and in with the new.I know Tahiti teams play in the French Cup but I am not counting it as a trophy to win in Tahiti as I don't think the French Cup will activate until I get to France.

Edited by B.W.G

Oceania - New Caledonia

L1PMUge.jpg

tFRPl9s.jpg

New Caledonia is a special collectivity of France in the southwest Pacific Ocean, located to the south of Vanuatu, about 1,210 km (750 mi) east of Australia and 20,000 km (12,000 mi) from Metropolitan France.The archipelago, part of the Melanesia subregion, includes the main island of Grande Terre, the Loyalty Islands, the Chesterfield Islands, the Beleparchipelago, the Isle of Pines, and a few remote islets.The Chesterfield Islands are in the Coral Sea. Locals refer to Grande Terre as Le Caillou ("the pebble").[5]

New Caledonia has a land area of 18,576 km2 (7,172 sq mi). Its population of 268,767 (August 2014 census)[6] consists of a mix of Kanak people (the original inhabitants of New Caledonia), people of European descent (Caldoches and Metropolitan French), Polynesian people (mostly Wallisians), and Southeast Asian people, as well as a few people of Pied-Noir and North African descent. The capital of the territory is Nouméa.

Polandball Chronicles

New Caledoniaball was born as a 7-icon 7ball, later adopted by France-icon Franceball in 1853. In 1940, after German occupation of mainland France, New Caledonia-icon New Caledoniaball with other French Pacific territories was one of the first to refuse the Vichy government, and continue the fight with Charles de Gaulle. Latter in the war, they allowed Australians and Americans to come, and built base and hospitals to fight Japan. It also created the "Bataillon du Pacifique" with 605 volunteers, 287 of them Caledonians, but also from French Polynesiaball, mostly Tahiti. The Battalion took part in the battle of el alamein, and fought bravely in the liberation of France.

Nowadays, he cannot into independence. He had a referendum on November 4, 2018, but he voted to stay with France with a result of 56% of the population voting to stay and 44% voting to leave. However, he is scheduled to have another referendum in 2020.

Edited by B.W.G

ChLmLev.jpg

AS Wetr - Club Takeover -  2025/26

The Offer

i5jfYPS.png?1

Club Background

8NKVqd2.png?1

The Team

s9HwBLa.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well this is actually going to be quite a tough job.Since the start this club has come 9th,8th,8th,8th,11th,12th and finally 12th.This season they finished 14 points behind 11th place so has you can see,it will be tough.The squad is very thin and needs strengthening massively,out of the five players on loan,only one is interested in joining and that is Jean-Luc Vlaud,also there is only one player I can really move up from my other squads and that is a 2* CA central midfielder.I have some backroom staff but I do need more as we are lacking in coaches and scouts.I really need to strengthen the flanks as my main priority,also could do with adding more depth to the team,whether this through better players to improve the first XI or just adding depth to some areas.

At least I am getting paid to do this job,my current manager's earnings sit at £8k for being a manager for 2537 days which works out to roughly £3.15 a day :lol:

Edited by B.W.G

ChLmLev.jpg

AS Wetr - Division Honneur - Pre-Season -  2025/26

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfers

We've been really busy during pre-season to strengthen the squad,I signed 13 players,the first one was signed by the previous manager.We should be able to meet the boards expectations easily but the media's prediction is a load of rubbish.With this many transfers,we will suffer from problems such as cohesion as the players will be getting used to each other and the tactic.No one left as we had a very thin squad.

Pre-Season Fixtures

YHMKjP0.png?1

Non league teams were used to help with fitness and to gain familiarity with the tactics,also winning these games did also help with a slight increase in morale so that is a mini bonus for us.

The Team

yAj8yM3.png?1

Key Players

Valentin Couturier - DL

Patrick Chevalier - DRC

Victor Faure - MC

David Moulin-Royer - ST

Manager's Thoughts

The pre-season has been very long winded as I've been trying to strengthen the team to help exceed the board's expectations of mid-table in which I want top half as that will be more than suitable for this season.As you can see I did strengthen a lot of areas but the one area where we lack is in goal in which I could not find a single better keeper who was interested in joining us,I have got a few other keepers being scouted but I have no idea if they want to join yet.The only downside to everything is that I can't offer my players anything other than non-contracts which is annoying as this means the bigger teams can just sign my players if they are interested in leaving.

This will be a tough season as the expectations off the board and media are completely different as our board wants mid table despite what media predictions have said,in this case I am better off following the boards expectations as it will be less pressure.Also,with there being a lot of upheaval,then things may not go smoothly as if we can keep the majority of players then we won't have as much issues as next season.I am however expecting New Caledonia to take two to three seasons to finish.

Edited by B.W.G

August 2025

Fixtures

stVANTF.png?1

League Table

lAoZjub.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

An impressive start to the season with four wins from four but to be fair the four teams we faced aren't the greatest in the league as they are all among the bottom teams.We truly dominated the games against Ne Drehu and AGJP whereas we had to come from behind to win in the games against Horizon Sport and AS Lossi.The one thing I have enjoyed so far is that I don't receive half as many notifications about clubs going for my players and trying to sort that out,the downside is that the wages I can offer is so low that staff are not interested in joining the club.

September brings us our first real tests in the shape of Thio Sport and Trio Sport,those two teams are two of the other four teams with similar odds to ourselves for the title.We also face Tiga Sport and RC Poindimié,Tiga may be a bit trickier then other teams but Rc Poindimié are one of the leagues weakest teams so we shouldn't in theory really struggle against them.We also kick off our Coupe de Calédonie campaign with the first leg of the 2nd round against Bélep Mont-Dore,we should beat them as they are a non league team so anything less than a victory will be classified as a failure.

September 2025

Fixtures

Tb1HoH6.png?1

League Table

LTipfGG.png?2

Manager's Thoughts

What a weird month.We lose to one of the title challengers and one of the weaker teams while we destroy the other potential title  challengers.The Thio Sport loss I can tolerate as it was even but they were better with the possession than we were,I've already showed the other loss so no further words need to be spoken.For the wins,the Trio Sport result was a surprise as I wasn't expecting them to be as bad as they were,the Tiga Sport match saw us take our foot off the gas at 5-0,thankfully the game was pretty much over by that point.The Bèlep Mont-Dore cup game was a straight forward match as expected with exception to the two stupid mistakes which led to their two goals but it's a great advantage to have going into the second leg.

October sees us play six games.The toughest of these is the game against Hienghène Sport who in my opinion are the strongest in the league and they're only one pint behind ourselves and two behind first place.The other four league games are all against bottom five sides but they can't be underestimated as RC Poindimiè proved.The other game is the second leg of the cup against Bèlep Mont-Dore in which we hold a 9-2 lead so we are pretty much through to the next round but that doesn't mean I am going to go easy on them.

October 2025

Fixtures

xOEtw7v.png?1

League Table

8uya6DK.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Three wins and two draws from five games in the league as we sit on top for the time being in what is quite a tight league.The points dropped against Hienghène Sport wasn't too much of a surprise as they were the better team and we managed to hold them off in the last few minutes to claim a point,the points dropped against AS Mont-Dore was due to a massive amount of changes from the previous game as I had to do squad rotation to keep my team's fitness up for the following game.No problem with the wins as they were all solid victories,probably should have scored more against Ne Drehu but it' the three points what matter the most.We also progressed in the cup as we beat Bélep Mont-Dore 3-0 in the second leg to give us a 12-2 aggregate victory.

Three games in November,we play AGJP in the league while we have a double header against Horizon Sport in the third round of the Coupe de Calédonie.Main priority is progress in the cup.I'll be fine with a win or draw against AGJP in the league.

November 2025

Fixtures

bcSEd2e.png?1

League Table

lwhuQ6p.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Just the three games,we won our league game against AGJP with a solid performance,we are still in second but we do have quite a few games in hand.As for the couple,the first leg was a tight affair in which a single goal would be the decisive blow,the second leg was a slaughter as we ran out 8-2 winners to give us a 9-2 aggregate victory.

December is a busy month with seven league games,it is actually quite a tough match as we have a double header against AS Magenta as well as facing Hienghène Sport,these three games are the toughest of the month.We also face Tiga Sport,Trio Sport,Horizon Sport and Ne Drehu.None of these teams can be underestimated as they are pretty decent teams,we will need to rotate the team to stay fresh so we may end up dropping points but as long as we get more than Hienghène this month then we will be in a solid position to hopefully have a good second half to the season.

I didn't see it coming either,I did make a few changes so I was expecting three goals at most :lol: 

I predicted that as I don't have many Oceania countries left,I have New Caledonia,New Zealand,Papua New Guinea,Samoa,Solomon Islands,Tahiti and Tonga so that's only 8 leagues left to win and any cup competitions :D

December 2025

Fixtures

ZVdrs6x.png?1

League Table

Xmkw9EF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Overall it wasn't too bad of a month as we won five out seven games which saw us have some impressive performances against Horizon Sport and Hienghène Sport,the other victories were not as impressive and we were lucky to get away with not being punished in them.All the points dropped were against the same team,AS Magenta.In the first game against them,it was an even game so a draw was a fair result.The question in the second game against AS Magenta was how did we not win it,we had 26 shots to their 6,had the better possession and still ended up losing.We currently sit second but we are only one point off the lead with two games in hand so we are actually in a very good position going into the second half of the season.

January brings us another seven games as they are starting to come thick and fast.We resume our Coupe de Calédonie campaign with a two legged quarter final against Tiga Sport which is one of the easier teams we could have faced in the competition.As for the league,we play five games in which the most difficult of the games is against AGJP who are currently overachieving in fifth.The rest of the teams are in eight and below,I would like to win them all as that will put us top but we will see what happens as for me,it's still too early to go about the title.

January 2026

Fixtures

y1vAl5x.png?1

League Table

eDZQl5X.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

First off we had a bit of an issue,had to replay the last game of December and the first two of January,previously we lost the last game in December and won both in January.This time,we drew the last game of December,won one and drew one in January which meant we were actually worse off after those three games.

In other fixture news,we went through in the Coupe de Calédonie with a 6-1 aggregate victory over Tiga Sport to book our place in the semi-finals.We struggled against RC Poindimié as we hung on for a 3-2.We had a couple of easy victories over AGJP and Trio Sport as we are now even on points with Hienghène Sport with three games in hand so we are right in the mix of it but will be tight to the end of the season.

For February,we will play six games,four in the league and two in the Oceania Champions League.In the OCL,we will face off against Tahiti side AS Manu Ura and Samoan side Lupe (the other side is Auckland City but we'll play them in March.In the league we face a double header against Thio Sport,AS Mont-Dore and AS Lossi,the games against Thio Sport will be tough as are one of two teams to beat us this season.As for AS Mont-Dore and AS Lossi,they are the bottom two teams in the league so they shouldn't be too much of a bother but we still need to take them seriously as we cannot afford to make any mistakes due to how close it is at the top.

February 2026

Fixtures

ZWOVhYF.png?1

League Table

50VnVj0.png?1

Managers Thoughts

We were very consistent in the league as won all four games 3-1 as we picked up a maximum twelve points which helped us open up a five point lead over second place,another plus of this is that we also have two games in hand so we could potentially be eleven points clear if we win both games in hand.Impressive performances in the OCL as we recorded two victories over AS Manu Ura and Lupe which has led us to qualifying for the next stage with a game to spare.

Six games in March,we kick the month off with our final OCL game against Auckland City,I am not expecting anything from this game.On the domestic front,we have three league games and two cup games.In the league,we face Horizon Sport,AS Lossi an AS Magenta,AS Magenta are the toughest of the teams we face and will cause us the most problems as they are a good side.In the cup,we have a two legged affair against Trio Sport,I am fairly confident we can win this and then move on to the final.Title is still nowhere secure and probably won't be until April at the earliest.