Taking Over the World - Making North American Football Relevant

B.W.G

May 2021

Fixtures

YksyC8w.png?1

League Table

8eSmwCx.png?1

Manger's Thoughts

We've done it,in the end I didn't even need to win the last league game as Nikao lost to Titikaveka but to win the last game of the season meant we ended the league campaign on a high.As for the cup,we dominated both games so we could have easily won both games by more than one goal but I don't care as we won the cup to make it a double with a 6-4 aggregate victory.

Next up is an end of season review before we move onto Fiji!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VwLE01U.png

Puaikura FC - End of Season - 2020/21

Transfers - Released

Season Review

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2

Competitions

Cook Islands Round CupWinners

vfFcIt2.png?1

Was a very tough competition as due to disciplinary issues as well as Nikao never giving up as we won the title on the last game of the season.We set new records for points as well as a new record for worse discipline with 66 yellow cards and 10 red cards.I am glad we won the league as I would have received my marching orders as the board demanded I win the title.

Oceania Champions League - Quarter Finals

CIHn1UP.png?1

Very impressive performance from the team as we made the quarter finals.We easily won the preliminary group with three wins out of three.As for the main group stages,we came second in a group which contained Thio Sport,AS Tefana and Auckland city,we beat Thio Sport and AS Tefana but lost to Auckland City 5-3 in what was a thrilling game.The quarter finals was against Fijian side Ba,I am in for hell a lot of work when I land a job in Fiji as I can see why they are the dominant team in Fiji,they controlled the game from start to finish as we went out.

Cook Islands Cup - Winners

oqu9F4S.png?1

We had two thrilling games against Matavera in the quarter finals as we went through 10-6 on aggregate.The semi-final against Avatiu was a more comfortable affair in which there wasn't as many goals as we went through 4-2 on aggregate,we were lucky that our discipline issues had slightly improved by this point.The final looked close but in reality it wasn't as we were the better side in both games by quite a bit so a 6-4 aggregate score flattered Titikaveka than it did for us but at least it won us the cup which the board also wanted a win in.

Players,Stats and Awards

Awards - Stats - Best XI

The Team

iGhTEBi.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Going to be honest,we made hard work of this as we could have easily had the title wrapped up in April but the disciplinary problems we had earlier in the season,popped up at the worse possible time.We did win the cup as well but the team made hard work of it despite being the much better team.I am glad to get the Cook Islands done this quickly as this board made my life a nightmare by having really high expectations of succeed or get fired as well as being critical of every result that wasn't a win,it was so frustrating and I am glad I will be leaving!

I will be stepping up massively as Fiji is the next country I will be managing in,Cook Islands Round Cup was ranked at 10th (behind New Zealand Regional first divisions,they're not even playable!),Fiji's national league is ranked at 2nd behind New Zealand's ASB Premiership so we will see how well I actually do in a league dominated by Ba.

Season        Team            Nation               Division            League       Cup       Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2018/19    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa       Senior League 2         1st        Winners        N/A          417       Promotion
2019/20    Vaitogi Utd     American samoa       Senior League 1         1st        Winners    Group Stage      405       Won Double
2020/21     Puaikura        Cook Islands     Cook Islands Round Cup     1st        Winners     Quarters        194       Won Double

Edited by B.W.G

Oceania - Fiji

tWDgnng.png

UrW8dFh.jpg

Fiji officially the Republic of Fiji, is an island country in Melanesia, part of Oceania in the South Pacific Ocean about 1,100 nautical miles (2,000 km; 1,300 mi) northeast of New Zealand's North Island. Its closest neighbours are Vanuatu to the west, New Caledonia to the southwest, New Zealand's Kermadec Islands to the southeast, Tonga to the east, the Samoas and France's Wallis and Futuna to the northeast, and Tuvalu to the north. It has an archipelago of more than 330 islands—of which 110 are permanently inhabited—and more than 500 islets, amounting to a total land area of about 18,300 square kilometres (7,100 sq mi). The farthest island is Ono-i-Lau. The two major islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu, account for 87% of the total population of 898,760. The capital, Suva on Viti Levu, serves as Fiji's principal cruise port. About three-quarters of Fijians live on Viti Levu's coasts, either in Suva or in smaller urban centres like Nadi (with tourism being the major industry) or Lautoka (sugar cane industry). Viti Levu's interior is sparsely inhabited due to its terrain.

Time to go job hunting!

ItY5Eis.png

Ba FC - Club Takeover 2021/22

The Offer

DnKQo5S.png?1

Club Information

uqLSaIh.png?1

The Squad

bBPib5h.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I have gone and hit the jackpot with this one,there was a managerial merry go round which saw the Auckland City manager resign,which was then taken by the Hamilton Manager,Hamilton Wanderers then Hired Yogendra Dutt who was the Ba manager which is where I step in.I am at such a good club,they have just won back to back to back league titles and as you can see,the strength of the team is pretty amazing,the only real thing I need to improve is the wings,up front and the full backs and this will be a juggernaut.We do have five competitions to win so it will be a very busy season.

I have just over a month to prepare for the new season but I think we could be in for a good one.

Edited by B.W.G

ItY5Eis.png

Ba FC - Pre-Season - 2021/22

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfers

Pre-Season Fixtures

vLILHkO.png?1

Nothing too major as the team is starting to get familiar with the tactics and get their match fitness back,beat our feeder team and drew with our parent team.We were unlucky against Waitakere Utd as poor finishing cost us the match.The only thing we really need to do is sign a striker or two as I'm pleased with everything else.

The Team

IjVAE41.png?1

Key Players

qwN2aEw.png?1

ixJX5YH.png?1

bHBDdwI.png?1

HKzTJJz.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I'm really pleased with how pre-season as gone,we've manged to strengthen what was an already very strong team and I feel we even have very good strength in depth as we compete for five trophies.I don't normally prioritize competitions but to meet with board expectations,I will be mainly concentrating on the league,Fiji Cup and Battle of the giants (Looks like a it's a league cup).Not as bothered by Champions vs Champion  and the Inter-District Championship as the board don't care for them so will probably field weaker teams if possible.

I will be willing to stay on another season just to see if I can win the Oceania Champions League as Ba seem to the best team outside of New Zealand to do so as the Fijian teams seem much stronger than the other Oceania teams.I do feel bad for the opposition as this could be a slaughter as they were already dominant before I arrived and I do have a target for a striker so this team could be one of the most dominant for the near future.

Edited by B.W.G

Got my new striker....

XK4Plcw.png?1

I knew about him when I was managing Vaitogi Utd in American Samoa,I actually tried to sign him in my second season but he had no interest as he wanted to develop at his then current club,Black Roses where he scored 23 goals in 55 appearances,not a bad record as his club didn't exactly set the world alight.

Edited by B.W.G

Annoyingly,I've had to sign another defender due Sugutubu being signed by New Zealand side Canterbury Utd,Dreloa comes from Suva so not only do I get a good defender but I also get to weaken my nearest challengers.

eLcObio.png?1

August 2021

Fixtures

gqY6Cnf.png?1

League Table

kGYlaoa.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Absolute perfection,won every game and even bagged a trophy in the shape of the Champions versus Champions competition which we beat Suva who are supposedly the main threats this season.Pleased with the start as the players are still getting used to the tactics,a few minor issues in defence but that's down to not being able to play the same defence in consecutive games so there are no partnerships.

September is a quieter month with five games,all five of these come in the league where we face Savusavu,Nadroga,Suva,Navua and Tavua.We do have a five point lead with a gae in hand so we are in a very good position so if there are to be slip ups then I would prefer them to be now so I can use the excuse of we're still getting used to the tactics.No disciplinary issues as of yet but give it time.Pretty confident we will be top come the end of the month.

September 2021

Fixtures

qasbcVe.png?1

League Table

nwRI4nX.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A near perfect month which saw us pick up thirteen points from fifteen  which helped us increase our lead at the top to nine points.I've started to rotate my team as the games are starting to come thick and fast compared to the last two nations I've been in,it was a rotated team that played the match against Tavua,believe it or not,that goal in the 92nd minute actually gave us a lead before a penalty in the 95th minute squared the game up in which there was only supposed to be three minutes added on.

October will really test the strength of our team as we play eight games during the month,we have three league games,two games in the Fiji cup,two games Inter-District Championship and the first leg of the Quarter-Finals of the Battle of Giants.The Inter-District Championship isn't really as important as the others so that will definitely be getting a weaker team played of possible,the other competitions are the ones I have to win but I can possibly get a way with fielding a weaker side in the league due to the point gap at top.We do have some minor issues with discipline but we have managed so far to not have a single red card this season so hopefully that carry on.

October 2021

Fixtures

qN2n0jc.png?1

League Table

uoxGddx.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Very impressive month with seven wins and a draw,we now have a fourteen point lead at the top of the table but the clubs below do have games in hand on us.With regards to the cups,we made progress in the Fiji Cup with a solid 6-1 aggregate win over Suva.As for the Inter-District Championship,our B team destroyed Vatukoula 12- 3 on aggregate which shows we do have good backup players.The performance of the month however goes to the Savusavu game in the Battle of Giants as we won the game with 9 men after two sending offs,we even scored the second goal with ten men!

November is a much quieter month with just the three games.We have the second leg against Savusavu in the Battle of Giants,we do have a two goal lead but we also have two suspensions so it may make it a bit trickier but I am confident we can see them off.The other two games are in the league,we face Lautoka and Labasa,we should beat them but it's too early to judge as they are both towards the end of the month,we should go undefeated against them but Lautoka are third so they will be the tougher of the two games.

What databases do you use? I gather you've found them stable enough?

I'd love to do something like this but usually just stick to official dB. Terrified I'd get years in and something weird would happen to annoy me or glitch out

I used this link http://www.mediafire.com/file/7we95zkfpg99rb9/editor+data.rar  which has many different countries done by different people.

It does seem stable but I'm still in the early stages of my career.You should check out @Makoto Nakamura epic career,he is managing in the season 2118/19 using the same download link so it's very stable.

He also inspired me to do this as I've not done a proper journeyman career since FM 13!

November 2021

Fixtures

w639uNc.png?1

League Table

fhmqu0w.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Easy month with three wins from three,we finished off Savusavu as we beat them 2-0 on the night to give us a 4-0 aggregate victory despite being reduced to ten men.We had two easy wins in the league,Lautoka just had a bad day as they are usually better than what they performed against us,the Labasa game was a case of how was it only 3-1 as we had twenty two shots with twelve on target.Ten point lead at the top,very impressive so far,I can see why Ba have been dominant for so long.

December sees us play seven games,we have three in the league against Savusavu,Suva and Tavua.Suva have been under performing while Savusavu (predicted 10th!) and Tavua (predicted 8th) have been performing better than expected so it will be an interesting time,my biggest wonder is if I can get a red card in a third successive fixture against Savusavu.As for the cup games,I think I am going to develop a rivalry....

TLCvk6C.png?1

Four times in eleven days!

December 2021

Fixtures

DHYNvlU.png?1

League Table

QqfCDWt.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well we got through December pretty much unscathed,going to be honest though,if I was any other team than Ba then I wouldn't have done so well as I do have an amazing squad to handle that amount of games in a short time.The lead at the top has dropped to eight points but it was a late equalizer against Suva that kept our unbeaten run alive.As for the cup games,Nadi literally fielded a youth team in the Inter-District Championship as I fielded mainly my B team as we won 9-0 aggregate.The Fiji cup was a different story as due to suspensions and injuries,it was a lot closer as we edged the tie 2-1 on aggregate but I could definitely tell by the end of the month that my players are suffering as the Tavua game was my 28th of the season!

January is a slightly quieter month as we play six games,we have five in the league against Navua,Nadi,Nadroga,Rewa and Lautoka.We also resume our Battle of the Giants campaign where we face Lautoka in the first leg of the semi-finals.We should be okay as the majority of the games will be weekly to give chance for players to rest up so they players will keep their fitness,the main issues will be suspensions and any injuries that occur but we have great strength in depth at the club so we should be able to handle things.

January 2022

Fixtures

oQAAFlP.png?1

League Table

59oweGr.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

2022 started off really well with four consecutive wins and then Lautoka turned up and everything went wrong.Four success comfortable wins in the league and then we lost as we couldn't finish our chances off for our first defeat of the season.Even with losing,we still have an eighteen point lead at the top with thirteen games left so we are looking strong.We had to field a weakened team in the first leg of the Battle of giants semi-final as we had a couple of injuries and a few suspensions so a 2-2 draw was a good result as we will have home advantage in the second leg.

February is another busy month with seven games,we play Labasa and Suva in the league which I am not too bothered by as we have such a good lead at the top.We also play the second leg of the Battle of Giants in a winner takes all as it was all square in the first leg.We also resume our Inter-District Championship with the first leg of the semi-final against the only team to beat me this season....Lautoka.Finally we have three Champions League games against AS Dragon,PS Utd and Puaikura,I've faced PS Utd before and managed Puaikura last season so there are teams I am familiar with,with all this said,I expect to finish top of the group.

February 2022

Fixtures

hEQXtKp.png?1

League Table

FPM8gcO.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Won every single game,two in the league,gap of eighteen points with eleven games left.Progression in the Battle of the Giants as we move on to the final,we have a strong advantage going into the second leg of the Inter-District Championship following a 3-0 win over Lautoka.We made easy work of our Champions League group with a 100% record as we moved onto the quarter finals.Perfect month.

Seven more games in March.Four in the league as we face Navua,Nadi,Nadroga and Savusavu.The Fiji Cup resumes as we have a two legged semi final against Tavua which will be my main priority as the board expect us to win that competition.Inter-District Championship is as big as deal as we have a 3-0 advantage over Lautoka from the first leg.Pretty confident we can get through this month with the title pretty much wrapped up and progression to the finals of the respected cups.

March 2022

Fixtures

JH7WtCo.png?1

League Table

nOLLOoT.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

League title wrapped up as we picked up ten points from four games,don't think my second string were actually that bad against Navua and they did deserve to win the game.We finished off Lautoka as we beat them 4-1 in the second leg of the Inter-District Championship semi-final to give us a 7-1 aggregate win.As for the Fiji Cup,our first leg triumph helped us as a mini selection crisis (5 injured,2 suspended) saw us lose the second leg 1-0 as we went through 3-1 on aggregate against Tavua.

April is a really busy month as play we play nine games.We kick the month off with our Champions League tie against Trio Sport,if we win that then we will face Canterbury Utd or Puaikura in the semi-finals which means there will be fixture arrangements as the semi-final is in April as well.We have six league games at the moment,this could end up being five due to the Champions League,we wrapped up the league so I'm not too bothered.We also have the 1st leg of the finals for the Inter-District Championship and the Battle of Giants.If we do progress to the semi-finals of the Champions League then I believe the Inter-District Championship first leg will be moved.Nothing like fixture congestion!

April 2022

Fixtures

LTb7Vaa.png?1

League Table

2J9MPD3.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

After playing ten games in April,I am pleased to say the month from hell is over an boy are the players tired.Twelve point from fifteen in the league in which the only game we dropped points,I had to change ten of my players (only the keeper survived) and we were unlucky due to the finishing.The major news is that we have progressed to the final of the Oceania Champions League,we easily beat Trio Sports before two backs to the wall performances saw us edge past Canterbury Utd 3-2 on aggregate.We finished off the month holding advantages in the Inter-District Championship and Battle of Giants but both are narrow advantages.

We're into the final month of the season and we have just eight more games to play which will take the total to 67 games this season!We have two league games left,the second legs of the Inter-District Championship final and Battle of Giants final.We also play Savusavu in a two legged affair in the Fiji Cup.To top it all off,we also have the Oceania Champions League final against our parent club Auckland City.If we do win the Champions League then I will stay a bit longer to manage Ba in the Club World Cup.Pretty confident we will do a clean sweep domestically so the real challenge will be taking down the biggest team in New Zealand.

May 2022

Fixtures

9kudIVG.png?1

League Table

zKkMJt2.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We managed to finish off a clean sweep domestically as we won the last three domestic trophies,we were pretty dominant in all these ties as we are by far Fiji's strongest team.In the Champions League,we fell short as a mixture of injuries and suspensions put together with the overall better quality of Auckland,we rightfully lost an it could have been a lot worse,a 3-2 aggregate scoreline flattered us.Proud of the attempt we made,just gutted we fell short.

Fiji is done and dusted,we won everything domestically and the only reason it wasn't a challenge was because it was Ba.After a end of season review,w will be moving on to Kiribati,that will be a very hard challenge as there are teams there who haven't had a proper manager since 2020!It's rated at 20th in the Oceania competition list,the only two below Kiribata are Micronesia's two divisions!

ItY5Eis.png

Ba FC - End of Season - 2021/22

Transfers - Released

Season Review

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2 - Fixtures 3

Competitions

National Football League - Winners

2We3weO.png?1

Complete domination as we finished 28 points of our nearest competitors,we dropped 14 points throughout the season but due to suspensions and fixture congestion,this was always going to happen.We did have the strongest team in the league and it really did show with the number of goals scored and conceded.

Oceania Champions League - Runners Up

ESV6zWZ.png?1

Had a really easy time in the competition until the semi final.In the semi-finals we faced New Zealand side Canterbury Utd,we were second best team in both games but due to better finishing,gutsy defending and a stroke of luck,we went through 4-3 on aggregate.The final saw us face New Zealands biggest team in Auckland City,the first leg was fairly even but the second leg saw the quality of the New Zealand side as they only beat us 2-1 when in reality it could have been 4 or 5 to them,it was pretty overwhelming to be honest and I'm not looking forward to facing them when I get to New Zealand.

Fiji Cup - Winners

lAV0k0d.png?1

This was actually a tough competition which was taken very seriously,en-route to the final we beat Suva (6-1 on agg),Nadi (2-1 on agg) and Tavua (3-1 on agg).Savusavu were our victims in the final as we showed no mercy in either game as we won 4-1 on aggregate,my only problem was finishing as we had 43 shots over the two legs!

Battle of Giants -  Winners

eYkdqus.png?1

This was a lot tougher to win mainly due to fixture congestion around when these games were played.En-route to the final,we beat Savusavu (4-0 on agg) and Lautoka (5-3 on agg).The final first leg was actually very close as we edged the game 3-2 despite being reduced to ten men,the second leg was the complete opposite as we dominated them and won 4-0 to give us a 6-2 aggregate victory.

Inter-District Championship - Winners

2mbZzWF.png?1

We won this as we are literally the only team who took this seriously throughout the competition.We beat Vatukoula (12-3 on agg),Nadi (9-0 on agg) and Lautoka (7-1 on agg).The final saw us face Tavua in which we ran out 4-1 aggregate winners in what was the easiest of the trophies to win.

Battle of Champions - Winners

ObC7O0u.png?1

Considering they were supposed to be our nearest rivals,this was surprisingly easy.

Players,Stats and Awards

Awards - Stats - Best XI

The Players

Yn2pQgC.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The fact I got lucky and got a job at the biggest club in Fiji says it all really,they were already reigning champions in some of the competitions.The fact I managed to strengthen them made it even easier for us despite the massive congestion in fixtures as we achieved a domestic clean sweep.We came up short against Auckland in the Oceania Champions League final but the quality difference was scary as some of our players who did well domestically were made to look terrible against them.Ba will continue to dominate for years to come no matter who the manager is.

With Fiji done,we will be moving to Kiribati.This will be my first major challenge in Oceania as the teams in the league are terrible and there is always one team who runs away with it.Not many more Oceania leagues to do as we have Kiribati,Micronesia,New Caledonia,New Zealand,Papua New Guinea,Samoa,Solomon Islands,Tahiti and Tonga.Thats eleven leagues from eight nations.I reckon in about fifteen years my career will see me in North America and the Caribbean.

Season        Team            Nation               Division            League       Cup       Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2018/19    Vaitogi Utd     American Samoa       Senior League 2         1st        Winners        N/A          417       Promotion
2019/20    Vaitogi Utd     American samoa       Senior League 1         1st        Winners    Group Stage      405       Won Double
2020/21     Puaikura        Cook Islands     Cook Islands Round Cup     1st        Winners     Quarters        194       Won Double
2021/22        BA              Fiji             National League         1st        Winners     Runners-Up      495       Quintuple!

Edited by B.W.G

5 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

OOH! Onotoa for me.

I tried and failed miserably and they were not the only team to reject me

rk1vxtd.png?1

5 hours ago, sherwinriga said:

What a great start in Oceania! Three down, too many nations to go!:)

Thanks :D 9 nations left in Oceania and some big ass number overall!

2 hours ago, Minuy600 said:

Manage Tabiteauea North pl0x :D

Sorry too high up for the league for my liking,wanted something a bit more challenging,I'm just disappointed that Tabiteauea South wasn't available as they are last place :lol: 

Edited by B.W.G

Oceania - Kiribati

JDr6lMG.jpg

zqFxAeu.jpg

Kiribati ,officially the Republic of Kiribati,is a sovereign state in Micronesia in the central Pacific Ocean. The permanent population is just over 110,000 (2015), more than half of whom live on Tarawa Atoll. The state comprises 32 atolls and reef islands and one raised coral island, Banaba. They have a total land area of 800 square kilometres (310 sq mi) and are dispersed over 3.5 million square kilometres (1.3 million square miles). Their spread straddles both the equator and the 180th meridian, although the International Date Line goes round Kiribati and swings far to the east, almost reaching the 150°W meridian. This brings the Line Islands into the same day as the Kiribati Islands. Kiribati's easternmost islands, the southern Line Islands, south of Hawaii, have the most advanced time on Earth: UTC+14 hours.

The Polandball Chronicles

Kiribatiball (pronounced "Kiribasball") is a countryball in Oceania. He currently has great relations with his brother Tuvalu-iconTuvaluball and is famous for both occupying all 4 of the worlds hemispheres, and receiving the new year first. He is otherwise incredibly irrelevant. And when he is mentioned, they can't even pronounce his name right. Namibia-icon Namibiaball can relate. He is also sinking; Maldives-icon Maldivesball can relate.

Edited by B.W.G

pX7pdiT.png

Temana Team - Club Takeover 2022/23

zjPLVur.png?1

Club Background

R8GO7lH.png?1

The Team

UnTUE3G.png?1

Not a bad team,the board wants us to challenge for the title,I think we can do so if I can strengthen some areas,the main ones are right back and left wing then after that it is a case of strengthening the depth of the squad as there is a lot of silver star players.The right back isn't such too much of an issues as I've identified one and he is willing to join but left wing is a different case.

Edited by B.W.G

pX7pdiT.png

Temana Team - Pre-Season - 2022/23

Season Preview - Competition Expectations

Transfers

Pre-Season Fixtures

None

I may have actually forgotten to arrange friendlies as I was too busy trying to sign players for the team.

The Team

lGcSu6R.png?1

Key Players

ZVBhoIA.png?1

PKXtu3a.png?1

OrchxCg.png?1

ZQAsfaS.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I've strengthened the two areas I needed to in regards to right back and left wing,we have solid first XI but our strength in depth is still a bit on the weak side.With the signings,we have been made favourites for the league which is around where the board expect us to be as they wanted us to be around of the top of the league.Also there are no cup competitions in Kiribati so my run of winning cups is over without having to kick the ball!We have 44 games this season so it is a long season but I think I will concede the least amount of goals as we have the strongest defence but I may need to buy another striker as we are lacking depth in this area.

August 2022

Fixtures

fr3TOAo.png?1

League Table

VwDAuCY.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

First off sorry for taking so long to do two games,I was too busy scouting every single player in the first team of every side in the division as I want to strengthen the team!My thoughts of the two games was it's a solid start in which I've been surprised by Tyrrell Shah as he is actually rated at 3* (silver) CA!Can't make any judgments so far as it's still really early in the season,I will have to wait till December to see better with how we will get on.

Just the two games in September as we face Christmas (no.....they really are called Christmas!) and Arorae,neither have started brightly but it still early doors and we will need to be at our best as we're not fully familiar with our tactic.No aims for next month as the players are still getting used to the way I do things.

September 2022

Fixtures

s8yCDi6.png?1

League Table

3iDYMdt.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The only thing that stopped us having a perfect month was a 92nd minute equalizer as Christmas came early for Christmas as it was totally against the run of play.We're five points adrift already but we do have a game in hand.I am finding the scheduling to be quite weird as we've played five while a lot of teams have played four and three games while Onotoa have played two!

October is quite a busier month with five games,I am grateful for this as I can see now what my team is truly like.Aranuka are the highest placed team who we face next month as they are in fifth,the rest are more mid-table sides who range from 11th to 16th.

October 2022

Fixtures

luoVBt3.png?1

League Table

edMCauS.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Four wins and a draw in a pretty good month,this has helped us as I have now found what I think our best XI is.I am now counting the draw as a positive as we were 2-0 down but we snatched a draw in the last few minutes.We're top for the time being but Betio do have a game in hand which would see them go top if they win it,interesting thing to see is that we're not the only unbeaten team as Kuria in 6th are also unbeaten.Last thing to note is that we are currently in the process of a takeover,from what I've seen,it's either going to be a consortium or a local business man.

November is an extremely quiet month with just the one game as we face Makin,should be an interesting affair as it's our fourth game in a week as it's being played on the second.After that,the only thing that could happen is we find out who is the new owner of the club.

November 2022

Fixtures

AHgWwdq.png?1

League Table

MdRuam6.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Easily won the only game we played and we stayed top.However due to the gap between games,I've had to play my first team in reserves to help maintain match fitness and sharpness.The only other thing to note is that the takeover failed,the consortium pulled out as they refused to meet the valuation of the club.

December is here and we finally have some games to play!We have eight games to play between 8/12 and 26/12.With so many games to played,I am expecting us to drop some points as we will at some point have to play a weakened team due to possible injuries,suspensions and lack of fitness.If we finish top by the end of the month,then I will be feeling fairly confident about my chances at the title.

December 2022

Fixtures

k7ulFYI.png?1

League Table

Ktrax6W.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A very impressive December which saw us win seven from eight games.Overall I was impressed with the way we played but there were a few concerns,these were defensive and suspensions.Defensively we quite poor as we only kept one clean sheet from the eight games which is annoying as that is usually our strongest area.As for suspensions,there were a couple of players who suspensions due to accumulated yellow cards, and there were also four straight red cards.The other annoying thing was the Makin game,it was the first one where we could field a full strength team for a quite while but despite outplaying them,we lost!

January is a quieter month with six games but that will see us go past the half way point for the league campaign so it has been impressive so far as we have dropped seven points.We also have a very important game this month as we face Abemama who sit in second and they are currently four points behind us with a game in hand so it will be a very tough match,they also have the top performing player in the league who has 16 goals in 14 appearances and is averaging at 8.06!

January 2023

Fixtures

O0IPKeF.png?1

League Table

zXMbuMT.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The perfect start to 2023 with five wins from five.However,we are still only six points ahead of our nearest challenges so there is still a lot to play for and if it carries on like this then it will probably be April or May when the title is decided.All normal football is now done as it is now goals,goals,goals throughout the league.The only downside has been refereeing performances,there has been quite a few weird decisions in some of the games and I have been really lucky that majority of them have been in my favour.

February is here and it is our last busy month as after this,the number of games will reduce per month.The most difficult game is Abemama who are currently in fourth but after that it's mid-table sides and bottom half teams so not too bad a moth on paper.I would say we are lacking discipline which could cost us but we are actually 9th worst team for discipline with 60 yellow cards and 6 red so as long as we behave better than other teams,we should be alright.

February 2023

Fixtures

0Ehrxr0.png?1

League Table

0s0ZUOk.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

So close to a perfect month as we picked up nineteen points from twenty one and we currently have a ten point lead at the top of the table.Pleased with the performances this season although discipline issues are still remaining but I put that down to the refs being card happy.Even in the game we dropped points,I can't complain as we came from behind twice and even had chances to snatch the win.We're getting close to the title now so It could be end of April or start of May when we win it but as always it is dependent on other results.

Four games next month with the biggest being an away trip to Betio who currently sit second and are ten points behind us with a game in hand.We also have two games against Butaritari and a game against North Tarawa.We should be able to bet them fairly comfortably as they sit in 18th and 22nd.My aim is to win the rest of the games as I want to beat the 120 point barrier!

March 2023

Fixtures

o755Os9.png?1

League Table

2bUxzO0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A perfect month with four wins our of four an a point gap of thirteen points between us and out nearest rivals sees the title within touching distance.We have actually dpne okay with discipline as well considering I've put on get stuck in as I felt we were not really going in on tackles.We are also the first team to break 100 goals despite our top goal scorer being 5th in the goal scoring charts with 21,this shows you how spread out my goals are throughout the team.The performance that I didn't like was the 8-2 win,we were 8-0 up after 40 minutes then I couldn't get complacency out of them and really we should have had double figures but no,Butaritari managed to pull two back.

We have four more games in April in which we can potentially win the title in the game against Maiana on the 28/4 if we win the games before then,we do have a tough run of games before that as we face three of the top seven including Betio which will more than likely be the title decider,if this was any other season then Betio would probably win the league as they are far better than other team in the division.

Edited by B.W.G

April 2023

Fixtures

Ubrdob9.png?1

League Table

CFLK6ZU.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We got ten points from twelve and we still don't have the title wrapped up....yet.Two really good wins,a win we made really hard work of (vs Kuria) as they went down to ten men in the first half and a draw against Nonouti in which Temana have never beaten since the save started!Can't believe we don't have the title yet but I can get a laugh out of Betio as that points total was enough to win the league in any other season.

The next update will be a double update for May and June as we have five games left to play which the season ends 4/6/2023.We should have the title wrapped up by then as there is no way we can blow this.Once we've won this title,we will be hitting the lowest of low in Oceania as our career will take us to Micronesia's second tier!

May/June 2023

Fixtures

zudCdHy.png?1

League Table

Kv7ooXQ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Perfect way to end my time in Kiribati with five wins from five including a 7-0 win in our last game.139 goals,121 points.Legendary Status achieved!

Just an end of season update to do before we move onto Micronesia which will be impossible to do in one season!

pX7pdiT.png

Tamana Team - End of Season - 2022/23

Transfers - Released

Season Review

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Kiribati National Championship - Winners

NOVK5U1.png?1

This was easier than expected and there is several reasons behind it.Morale was consistently good despite some blips though the season,another is that due to being an amateur club,it was easier to keep the squad harmony at a high level as I didn't have to cater to anyone as if they complained then they got released.Also,the tactical knowledge was non existent so it was easier to deal with them as the teams either played cautious or balanced so my attacking formation worked a treat.We set new records in the league which I highly doubt will be beaten any time soon.

Players ,Stats and Awards

Awards - Stats - Best XI

The Team

OUGgu1S.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Honestly,we might have won by an impressive margin but I can honestly say this was no challenge due to the standard of the players available as even one stand out player can make a real difference to how things go throughout the season,the fact is that I had four in the form of my left winger,a striker and and my 1st choice centre back partnership which played a massive part in our defence conceding less than a goal a game.The rest of my team was about par for league and there weren't really anymore standout players as any of the better Kiribati players ended up in Fiji,Solomon Islands and Tahiti!

Next up for me is Micronesia.I've already identified which job I want as I have already applied for the Welroy Strikers,they've finished bottom in the second tier for the last two seasons so it should be a challenge.At least there is more than one division so it won't be a one year job this time!

2021/22        BA              Fiji             National League         1st        Winners     Runners-Up      495       Quintuple!
2022/23      Tamana          Kiribati        National Championship      1st          N/A          N/A          351      League Title!

Edited by B.W.G

What seems to be the normality these days...

svBQDNk.png?1

Changes to the league set up

32wYUkI.png?1

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye to Kiribati and a warm welcome to the Solomon Islands.Solomon Islands are another nation of amateur players.I am sort of looking forward to North American and the Caribbean where it should be more challenging!(Coming soon in the late 2030's!)

Edited by B.W.G

Oceania - Micronesia

hOZtqyQ.jpg

NPyDBv0.jpg

Micronesia is a subregion of Oceania, composed of thousands of small islands in the western Pacific Ocean. It has a shared cultural history with two other island regions, Polynesia to the east and Melanesia to the south.

The region has a tropical marine climate and is part of the Oceania ecozone. There are four main archipelagos along with numerous outlying islands.

Micronesia is divided politically among several sovereign countries. One of these is the Federated States of Micronesia, which is often called "Micronesia" for short and is not to be confused with the overall region. The Micronesia region encompasses five sovereign, independent nations—the Federated States of Micronesia, Palau, Kiribati, the Marshall Islands and Nauru—as well as three U.S. territories in the northern part: Northern Mariana Islands, Guam and Wake Island.

Polandball Chronicles

He is an irrelevant countryball whose main source of income is fishing, and not much else. Micronesiaball is the child of Spain-iconSpainball, but was then adopted by German Empire-icon Germanyball, then kidnapped by Japanese-Empire-icon Japanese Empireball. It was the site of a major battle in WWII, where bunch of Americans dropped bombs all over a Japanese base on one of poor little Micronesiaball's islands. Micronesia then finally settled down with USA-icon USAball as its adopted father. USAball's relations with Micronesiaball, though, are only lukewarm. The biggest giver of aid is actually China-icon Chinaball, who cares very much for Micronesiaball.

Micronesia is one of the blandest countries in the world. It even has one of the blandest flags in the world. Blue with four stars, lame! Micronesiaball gets the stamp of irrelevance! Boom! Stamped it, right onto it's head! You can see it, look!

Edited by B.W.G

Welroy Strikers - Club Takeover - 2023/24

The Offer

QYyTfUv.png?1

Club Background

DPLuJEl.png?1

The Team

9PLSWr1.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Oh boy,oh boy,oh boy!I wanted a challenge and this is nothing short of a challenge.I have literally ten days till the start of the new season and in that time I have to build my backroom staff from scratch as there is literally no one,not only that I have to strengthen the areas what we are weakest in which is left wing as we have no proper left wingers.To top everything off,did I mention we're predicted to come top despite finishing at the bottom in the last two seasons!At this moment in time,I am hoping the chairman isn't too trigger happy!Least I can say the only way is up with this one as they are the worse team,in the worse division,in Oceania!

Edited by B.W.G

Weloy Strikers - Pre-Season - 2023/24

Pre-Season Review - Competition Expectation

Transfers

The bottom four are the ones I have made,anything else has nothing to do with me as it was before my time!

Pre-Season Fixtures

dTT7jN3.png?1

I was only in charge for the Maap game which was to basically give me a better view of who are the players to pick.From my early judgment,there were no real standout players who scream pick me so things will need to change.Other than that,Welroy didn't too bad during pre-season as I'm guessing the chairman took charge of the games as there was no one else.

The Team

0Xda8Is.png?1

Key Players

hJMOenW.png?2

mL9ehp2.png?1

1hUu7x2.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It's been a rough ten days,we got three guaranteed first team players in,one future prospect player who may make a good backup and we manage to get two other staff in,a assistant manager and a Head of Youth development.This is going to be a project that will be ongoing throughout the season,the downside is that I have to win the title and gain promotion otherwise I will probably lose my job,if the media dream eleven is anything to go by,we could be alright as we seven of the eleven.Still struggling a bit on the staff recruitment as I really need to sort the medical and recruitment departments.I always like to have a decent recruitment team as it helps me stay one step ahead of the opposition with regards to who to sign but so far there has been no interest in the job adverts.

All I need to do is win the title this season so it's time to get this show on the road.

Edited by B.W.G

August 2023

Fixtures

A9rEMcs.png?1

League Table

qHpwxsx.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A very frantic first game was followed up by a comfortable victory over COM-FSM.No complaints as we picked up six points from the two games as the players are still getting used to the tactics.We bought in a new central midfielder in the shape of Trino James who signed in between the two games and is our best MC at the club.Also a major plus for my signings of Ligohr and Apwong who seemed to have hit it off as those two scored all the goals.

Four games in September,I am not as bothered by these as I should be as I am still concentrating on building the backroom staff up,I'm nearly done with this but I know I also need to strengthen my defence in which I have put an offer in for a left back who will come in as a first team player.Not really found a right winger yet or other defenders but I've not had my scouts for long so we may find some players an if they are interested then we will sign them as we need to improve the first team which will also help us give a better depth.

Great job in finishing Kiribati! I'm happy to look your career progressing.:)

Now, going to one of the smallest nations in the world. Micronesia is a no stronger nation, but that nation needs to be developed in football very soon. Keep up the good work and go for another trophy!:cool: