Taking Over the World - Making North American Football Relevant

B.W.G

May 2045

Fixtures

0YmAI8N.png?1

League Table

mtttbhF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Seven points from nine was enough to see us win the title so we're now halfway to completing the Bahamas.We have a good first XI but we do need to strengthen it quite considerably as we have very little outside the first choices.The only annoying thing to come out of the month was our 36 year old defender deciding to immediately retire before the Renegades game in which I was actually going to be playing him,we then drew said game which saw all goals scored in a 37 minute period in the first half.

End of season update to come before we move onto season two with Baha Juniors.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

59ndFQw.jpg

Baha Juniors - BFA Senior League - End of Season - 2044/45

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Fourteen came in,eleven left and one even retired over the course of the season.I hate seeing such a high player turnover but there isn't much I can do as the majority of players in the country are on non-contracts.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

BFA Senior League - Winners

ZxFZWEf.png?1

We won the league at our first attempt although it was more difficult than it looked as we did have quite a bit of luck.Set new records for points and goals,if we can sign a few more players to increase the strength of the overall team then I think we can even break the records we set this season.UoB were surprisingly way off the pace so I am expecting them to comeback strongly next season.

FA Cup - 2nd Round

OnvowgR.png?1

We entered in at the second round and also left at this stage as we lost to Renegades on penalties.Renegades would go onto win the competition again.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - AwardsBest XI

The Team

Squad Overview

Nesley Chadwick

Michael Thompson-Palmer

Donovan Joseph

Kristoff Davies

Manager's Thoughts

A good season overall as we won the league but the cup was a disaster as we went out at the first hurdle so we will be in the Bahamas for at least another season.The team I currently have at my disposal is very good when it comes to the first XI but after that it is pretty weak so I will be looking at strengthening the team significantly during pre-season as I want the cup before I leave.I am hating the fact that I can only offer non-contracts as that is causing me problems as we have a high player turnover which has also affected the player dynamics due to not having a settled team.

Not going to change anything with regards to facilities or coaching as I think we have a decent set up for this level.I've already set my aims for next season as I want to be challenging for the title and I want to win the cup,we could do this with our current squad but it won't hurt to strengthen it in case we need to rotate.Finances are surprisingly healthy as we have £593k in the bank so I won't have any financial issues in the near future.Plans for pre-season are to at least sign one more player for each position I use,I will look to sign two for the MC position as that should give us more than enough strength in depth to win everything.

Season        Team            Nation               Division          League      Cup        Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2038/39     Kicks Utd        Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st       Semis           N.A           534      Won Title!
2039/40     Kicks Utd        Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st      Winners          N.A           594      Won Treble
2040/41   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda     Second Division       1st        N.A            N.A           308      Won Title!
2041/42   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda   USL Professional Div.   1st        N.A            N.A           326      Won Title!
2042/43   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda    D/R.S Premier Div.     1st        N.A            N.A           465      Won Title!
2043/44    SV Dakota          Aruba              Div. Di Honor        1st      Winners          N.A           905      Won Double
2044/45    Baha Juniors      Bahamas           BFA Senior League      1st     2nd Round         N.A           746      Won Title!

Edited by B.W.G

59ndFQw.jpg

Baha Juniors - BFA Senior League - Pre-Season - 2045/46

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released

Two players left on a free transfer,one player retired,three moved to new clubs and we bought in seven new players as I am looking at going for the double.If we don't lose anymore players then I will be looking at bringing in another DM (or DMC) due to losing Dwayne Joesph.Of those incoming,two will be guaranteed first XI players,two rotation players and three backup players.

Pre-Season Fixtures

IV8iaHS.png?1

Straight forward pre-season which was pretty simple in the end as the players regained fitness and the new players came into the system I used.

The Team

The Squad

Key Players

QvsHGjo.png?1

iorFyHp.png?1

EeJH9pu.png?1

h9OTZ6P.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The board want us around the top of the league,the media have predicted us to come in second place behind Renegades and I want us to win the double.I will be prioritizing the cup this season as that is the competition we failed to win last season but we have added depth to the team and I feel we can win both competition,just to make sure we can meet my expectations,I will be looking at signing another player who is a natural in the DM position but has a rating of accomplished or above for the MC position just for versatility reasons.Renegades look to be the major challenge again but I am expecting a better response from UoB this season after their poor performance last season as they may have something to prove.

Nothing much on the financial side of things,we were given more to spend on coaches so that quality in that has gone up due to being able afford better coaches and we had a new sponsorship deal but without the chance of continental football,there isn't much you can develop in the Bahamas.We probably won't be able to develop any football club in the North Anerica region until we get to Belieze and that won't be till the 2048/49 season at the earliest!We're still nowhere near hitting the red zone as we have nearly £600k in the bank which annoys me as I am still having to deal with non-contracts.Here's to a successful season.....I hope!

Edited by B.W.G

August 2045

Fixtures

xZCnCra.png?1

League Table

1SBzT6p.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The only thing I can say is that we absolutely smashed it in August as we won all four games and scored 22 goals in the process.We have already been given a lift as Renegades have dropped points twice but that is their own fault as they have already racked up four red cards which shows they have been lacking discipline.This is probably our best shot of going unbeaten in the league,if we don't do it this season then I doubt I will ever do it.

Three games in September which sees us face Dynamos,United FC and UoB.We have the quality to win all three games but we need to ensure we are at our best to do so.Dynamos have made a decent start to the season while the other two are performing below par so I would like to at see at least seven points in September.

September 2045

Fixtures

4BKF8IF.png?1

League Table

gklwv3M.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Another perfect month as we won all three games and we did it without conceding a goal which is even more impressive.As you can see,ourselves and Renegades are already running away from the rest of the league but that isn't really surprising.During the month we lost Nesley Chadwick (1st choice ST) and Carlton Williamson (2nd choice DC) to UoB so to beat them 3-0 gave us the last laugh over two ex players.

Four games in October as we play two FA Cup games and two league games.In the FA Cup,we face Freeport in a two legged affair which should be straight forward as they are in a non playable league and have few players to choose from.In the league we play Renegades and Future Star,Renegades will be a very tricky game and the biggest threat to our unbeaten streak so far,my aim in the league is four points and to stay unbeaten.

October 2045

Fixtures

wdCKUXN.png?1

League Table

LV884if.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The winning streak continues as we progressed in the cup with a 5-1 aggregate victory over Freeport in the FA Cup and we won both games in the league as we moved six points clear of Renegades and we have a game in hand.We lost another player as Wilson Louis (2nd choice DM) left the club but we did bring in two more players to help bolster our ranks.

Three games in November which all come in the league,we will face Bears,Cavalier FC and Breezes Eagles.My only aim is to carry on with the way we are playing as I want to go unbeaten in at least one league in this save,my other aim is to try and get my current strikers scoring as they have 2 goals in 13 appearances between them!

Edited by B.W.G

November 2045

Fixtures

WyDT4iA.png?1

League Table

YzeVb3d.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

One win and a one loss was enough to see us finish the month top of the table.We now have a two point lead with two games in hand and it was finally nice to see one of my strikers get on the score sheet as Bethel netted twice against Breezes Eagles.Believe it or not the loss against Cavalier was actually an even match so losing 3-1 was a bit annoying.

December is a very busy month as we play seven times!In the cup we have a two legged match against Cavalier,we have to be careful as they did just beat us in the league so it will be dangerous to underestimate them.In the league we face Bears,Dynamos,Renegades FC,Western Warriors and UoB.My aim for the league is to make sure I am still top of the table,I also want to progress in the cup as that is the one competition I have not won.

December 2045

Fixtures

qsPiK66.png?1

League Table

5sz5cEO.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The month started off brilliantly as we won five in a row but finished poorly as we lost the last two.In the cup we beat Cavalier FC 8-3 on aggregate as we progressed,luckily we won 7-0 in the first leg as we lost in the second despite fielding a strong team.We picked up twelve points in the league as we finished the month eight points ahead of Renegades,our one loss came against UoB which saw the game settled by an OG in front of a crowd of 666,that maybe a coincidence!

We kick off the new year with four games in January as we face Breezes Eagles,Bears,Future Stars and United FC.We need to up our performances a bit after losing the last two games but I think this is the perfect run as they are all in the bottom half so we should be able to turn things around.My aim is to try and stay at the top of the table but Future Stars may be a bit trickier than expected as they have just appointed a new manager so they could play a bit different to what the scouts have seen so far.

January 2046

Fixtures

EKwthZC.png?1

League Table

UeGGZZY.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Results wise,everything went well as we won every game during January which kept us top of the table,the points gap may have dropped but that's due to having played less games than Renegades so having a four point gap with two games in hand actually leaves us in a strong position.Off the field has been a bit of disaster as we lost Michael Thompson-Palmer (2nd choice AML),Travis Christie (2nd choice DR) and Kristoff Davies (3rd choice DC) to other clubs so our depth is a bit bare,I've promoted a DC from the u19's to the first team and moved a ML to the first team from the reserves just days after the reserve manager signed him as he was a hot prospect!

February is a busy month as we play seven games,five of these are in the league and two are in the cup.In the cup we have a two legged tie against Western Warriors,this is a semi-final so we need to win this to move onto the final where we will probably play Renegades.In the league we face Cavalier FC,Western Warriors,Dynamos,United FC and Renegades,as long as I am still in top then I will be happy,I do want some revenge on Cavalier FC but the squad is starting to look a bit thin so this could be a tough month.

February 2046

Fixtures

XgjBuJl.png?1

League Table

Vvq4In2.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The important news from February was that we beat Western Warriors in the FA Cup semi-final which means we are two games away from finishing The Bahamas.In the league we picked up ten points from fifteen which was enough to see us stay top although the gap has increased to five points but we only have a game in hand over Renegades instead of two.Transfers bought more bad news as we lost Craig Holland (2nd choice AMR,ST) and Johnson Winder (1st choice MC!) to other clubs,we have bought in another MC to help out in the remainder of the season.

Four games to play in March as we face Cavalier FC,UoB,Bears and Future Stars.My aim is to stay top of the league come the end of March as that will mean we will be in the last quarter of the league,I do believe Renegades will push us all the way and we still have to face them in the league in the future.My other aim is to beat UoB as I want a bit of revenge as they beat us in our previous meeting.

March 2046

Fixtures

RfQvU2i.png?1

League Table

mVqo9Pa.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up ten points from twelve which was a brilliant return as we moved fourteen points clear of Renegades although we have played a game more but that means less fixture congestion in the next couple of months.We bought in a DC from UoB in the only transfer news for March as we manged to keep the rest of them so it was a positive on that front but other than that,we are in a really strong position to finish the season off in style.

Six games in April and the most important of these is the first leg of the FA Cup final against Renegades,we have home advantage first so I want to put in a really good performance to give us an advantage going into the second leg.The other five games are in the league as we face Dynamos,Breezes Eagles,Renegades,UoB and Western Warriors,as long as we stay in first then I won't be too bothered with what happens but I think we can at least pick up nine points this month and that will keep us top.

April 2046

Fixtures

OBnNiIk.png?1

League Table

m6uehwV.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We won our most important match of the month as we beat Renegades in the first leg of the FA Cup final,it's not as big of a scoreline as I would have liked but it's still an advantage.In the league we picked up twelve from fifteen points as we clinched the league title,we actually won the title in the game against Renegades which was satisfying as there is nothing better than winning the title against the nearest challengers.

Three games in May as we play two league games and the second leg of the FA Cup final.The second leg of the FA Cup final is actually the first game of the month and we will need to put in a professional display as well as keep the advantage of the first leg if we are to win.In league action we face Bears and United FC,we may struggle a bit against Bears as it is two days after we play Renegades so it will be a rotated side which includes some of the youth team.As for United FC,they have a new manager who just happens to be our old coach who I do believe could be in a more reputable country than the Bahamas.My aim for the month is simple,win the FA Cup.

Edited by B.W.G

May 2046

Fixtures

OQ2Zxji.png?1

League Table

SheLlmR.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We got the double won even though I did give the players a rollicking after the cup game as we barely hung on to win the competition and on another day we could have lost that but we got it done and the Bahamas is now complete.As for the league,the players responded really well as we won both games in convincing fashion as we set new records for points and goals.

End of season update to follow then we move onto Barbados!

59ndFQw.jpg

Baha Juniors - BFA Senior League - End of Season - 2045/46

Season Review

Transfers - Released

Three players retired in which I hope one enjoys his retirement (Williamson) and hope the other two develop into adequate backroom staff.As for transfers,fourteen came in and thirteen left the club.All in all this has shown that non-contracts are a pain to deal with as the clubs might as well be a revolving door,this is why I hate dealing with non-contracts as it is a lot of hassle!

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

BFA Senior League - Winners

kJi2PPF.png?1

Ended up being won quite easily as Renegades who were keeping up with us for the majority of the season fell away massively towards the end of the season.Set new records for goals and promotions.I made a prediction the UoB would come back from last seasons poor performance and I was right as they netted second place.

Bahamian FA Cup - Winners

6dPWsIc.png?1

We beat Freeport (5-1 on aggregate),Cavalier FC (8-3 on aggregate) and Western Warriors (3-2 on aggregate) on the way to the final.As for the final itself,we were up against the holders Renegades and what followed was a nervy 1-0 win and a poor 1-1 draw as we won the competition.We were pretty lucky as on another day,we would have lost the second leg! 

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - AwardsBest XI

The Team

The Squad

Donovan Joseph

Ryan Godet

Dwayne Godet

Harvey Bethel

Manager's Thoughts

Brilliant season as we won the double which means we have completed the Bahamas.As for the season itself,I hate having to deal with non-contracts as they are very disruptive,luckily it was just has bad for Renegades and UoB who also kept losing players.Biggest surprise of the season is Dwayne Godet winning Fans Player of the Season as from my past experiences in the save,it's usually a midfielder or a striker who gets the reward but to see a defender win it even though we scored over 100 goals is intriguing.The only thing I've missed in my time at Baha Juniors is offering contracts which aren't non-contracts as it slows things down when trying to get a season done as you need your main transfer targets then several backup targets to make sure you can keep things going along smoothly.

Up next for me is Barbados,it could be pretty tricky as it could be similar to our time in Tahiti due to their being two tiers and a dominant B team in the second tier who can't get promoted!

Season        Team            Nation               Division          League      Cup        Continental     Avg.Att      Notes
2038/39     Kicks Utd        Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st       Semis           N.A           534      Won Title!
2039/40     Kicks Utd        Anguilla         Senior Male League      1st      Winners          N.A           594      Won Treble
2040/41   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda     Second Division       1st        N.A            N.A           308      Won Title!
2041/42   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda   USL Professional Div.   1st        N.A            N.A           326      Won Title!
2042/43   West Ham (ATG)  Antigua + Barbuda    D/R.S Premier Div.     1st        N.A            N.A           465      Won Title!
2043/44    SV Dakota          Aruba              Div. Di Honor        1st      Winners          N.A           905      Won Double
2044/45    Baha Juniors      Bahamas           BFA Senior League      1st     2nd Round         N.A           746      Won Title!
2045/46    Baha Juniors      Bahamas           BFA Senior League      1st      Winners          N.A           772      Won Double

RlmOVBz.png?1

1hmslH2.png?1

Out goes the Bahamas and in comes Costa Rica.I feel that Costa Rica could be the best shot at winning the CONCACAF Champions League outside of Mexico and USA so it could give us something to aim for.With this current set up,we will actually have three of the ten biggest top flight leagues loaded in North America.

42U4kVY.png?1

The 2046 World Cup was certainly interesting as Denmark beat France in the final.As for the other two semi-finalists,they were Greece and Turkey,Turkey would beat Greece 3-1 in the 3rd place playoff!

Edited by B.W.G

BLIrtpP.jpg

North America - Barbados

1cpX3pm.jpg

Barbados is an island country in the Lesser Antilles of the West Indies, in the Caribbean region of North America. It is 34 kilometres (21 miles) in length and up to 23 km (14 mi) in width, covering an area of 432 km2 (167 sq mi). It is situated in the western area of the North Atlantic and 100 km (62 mi) east of the Windward Islands and the Caribbean Sea therein, Barbados is east of the Windwards, part of the Lesser Antilles, roughly at 13°N of the equator. It is about 168 km (104 mi) east of both the countries of Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and 180 km (110 mi) south-east of Martinique and 400 km (250 mi) north-east of Trinidad and Tobago. Barbados is outside the principal Atlantic hurricane belt. Its capital and largest city is Bridgetown.

Barbados Football

Three competitions to win in Barbados,they are the Digicel Premier League,BFA Division One and BFA Knockout Tournament.For the last five years Barbados has been ruled by BDFSP who have won the last six Digicel Premier League and the last five Knockout Tournaments while their B team has won the last eight Division One titles.Internationally,the country is ranked 120th which isn't great but it's still a step up from the Bahamas.The best player Barbados has playing for them is a left back called Renaldo Mars who actually plays for Stoke City!

mHVe1vD.png

Waterford Compton - BFA Division One - Club Takeover - 2046/47

The Offer

L2pwJM9.png?1

Club Background

Bkl9rK8.png?1

The Squad

Z4SZSUM.png

Manager's Thoughts

It seems like we have a pretty decent squad available to us from the off,we do need to strengthen certain areas like DL,MC and ST but I feel we should get this done.Although the downside is I will come up against my arch nemesis,the non-contract!There is the potential that we will be able to move from non-contracts to be able to offer proper wages as nine of the ten clubs in the top flight offer proper contracts to players.This division will certainly be tricky due to BDFSP "B" running the show so second place will be a good enough aim.If we can get the right players in during pre-season then we should be able to meet the boards aim of top half with little problem.

Time to get this show on the road!

Edited by B.W.G

mHVe1vD.png

Waterford Compton - BFA Division One - Pre-Season - 2046/47

Transfers - Released

No one released,one player left the club and we bought four in who were all recommended at 83 and above by our scouts.This has been my quietest transfer window since 39/40 season when I was at Kicks Utd,I signed three players that season!I am looking to get a couple of more players in,ideally the two positions I want to strengthen are DC and MC.

Pre-Season Fixtures

COSdq40.png?1

Not the best of pre-seasons with regards to results but that is to be expected as it's a new team I'm in charge of who may not be familiar with the tactic I used and there are new players at the club who need time to develop partnerships and get used to the team.I will pick the Bagatelle game as the highlight as they are a top flight team in Barbados so that was encouraging.

The Team

Squad

Key Players

Y5tFIBJ.png?1

x0xcOee.png?1

wg4mrIK.png?1

zekCxFS.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Can't believe I'm actually saying this but that was actually a pretty quiet pre-season compared to the last several where there has been so many players coming and going.We have a decent squad by my judgement which is also seems to be picked up by the media as they have predicted second behind BDFSP B which isn't too surprising to be honest but I will go for second,even if we don't succeed by coming in second then as long as we are in the top half then the board will be satisfied.Things will take time to get sorted with regards to the players getting used to the way I want to play but we do have time as I am not expecting anything from the others as we are in a division which has been run by a B team!The cup at the moment is an afterthought,the board want us to get through to the third round but it depends on who we draw.

Finances are abysmal so I won't bee able to do anything with regards to facilities,coaching or recruitment as we have £10.37k in the bank,£4k of that came last month!We are  expected to be in debt according to projections by the end of the season so I feel Barbados could be one of the tougher countries to deal with as this could be why there has been very little transfers dealings in this division as the clubs can't afford to (35 transfers across 10 teams as I'm not counting BDFSP B as it shows their first team transfers!).Time to see if we can live up to expectations and hit second place this season.

Edited by B.W.G

August 2046

Fixtures

NIe20mF.png?1

League Table

ARQK6BO.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Even though our position looks dodgy at first glance,we do have games in hands on most teams so we can easily move up the table,this is down to the amount of ground sharing that goes on in Barbados so it is frustrating to have not played more but it's understandable.As for the fixture themselves,we picked up six points and we played well in all the games which even includes the 3-1 loss to BDFSP B who were on the day,the better finishers than us as it was an even game.Odle looks to be a brilliant signing so far with four goals in three games.

September is a horrific month as we play eight times,seven of these are league games and we also have a cup match.In the league we play Ellerton,Haynesville,Gall Hill,Porey Springs,Deacons,BDFSP B and Youth Milan.I want us to net a few points to move us up the table as I want to be challenging among the top teams as I want promotion.The Cup game is against Belfield and it's a the first leg of the second round,we're at home so I would like to see a good performance with us netting at least two to give us the advantage going into the second leg.

September 2046

Fixtures

6HX1zjw.png?1

League Table

GJrgpl8.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

September was an excellent month for us as we picked up seventeen points from twenty one which moved us to the top of the table,we are two points ahead of BDFSP B and we have two games in hand on them.The cup game was a below par performance but we won so we do have a slight advantage going into the second leg but I would of like a bigger lead.We were extremely lucky to go unbeaten this month but we did steal results from others so we our luck held off,I think the players still need another couple of months till the partnerships have formed which is when the better football will be played.

October is quite a busy month with six games played and this sees us play five league games and one cup game.In the league we will face Silver Sands twice,Belfield twice and Wotton,as long as we are in the top two come the end of the month (if BDFSP B are top) then I will be happy.In the cup we play our second leg against Belfield,we will need to do a professional job to ensure that don't lose our advantage from the first leg as I want us to progress.

October 2046

Fixtures

7ioEhIo.png?1

League Table

Z8kx6pD.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We're still unbeaten which is quite stunning as there has been a lot of narrow games,we picked up thirteen points from fifteen as we moved six points ahead of BDFSP B although we should have won every game as we blew a two goal lead against Wotton who equalised in the 93rd minute to my annoyance.We beat Belfield in the second leg which gave us the overall victory of 3-1 on aggregate which means we have met the boards expectations in the cup.

Four games in November with three of those being league games and the other being a cup game.In the league we will play Ellerton,Gall Hill and Haynesville,if we can stay in the top two then I will be fine as top two could get us promotion if BDFSP B win the league.In the cup we face Silver Sands in the first leg of the third round,we have the home advantage first so I would like us to win by two goals or more to make the second leg a bit more comfortable for us.

November 2046

Fixtures

0su3Fv8.png?1

League Table

ZbRnAQK.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We were brilliant in the league as we won all three games as we moved seven points ahead of BDFSP B and we have a game in hand.As for the cup,it was a bit of disaster as we blew a two goal lead again which means Silver Sands have the away goal advantage going into the second leg so we will have a battle on our hands.All in all,we are looking pretty good for promotion which is our main priority and we do have a ten point lead over third place with a game in hand so I am feeling confident.

Six games in December as we play five games and a cup.We kick the month off with the cup game as we play Silver Sands in the second leg,we will need a much better performance and will need to outright win as I doubt the game will end in a 3-3 draw to send us through.In the league we will play Porey Springs,Deacons,Youth Milan,BDFSP B and Wotton.as long as we are still in the top two then I will be fine although we are playing three teams who have taken points off us so far this season!

December 2046

Fixtures

zcrLNOM.png?1

League Table

toYc6kR.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

This was our first real frustrating month as we picked up nine points from fifteen as we lost to Deacons and Youth Milan with the latter being after we threw away a lead again.On the plus side we gave BDFSP B a hammering as we finished the month with a seven point lead over BDFSP B ad a thirteen point lead over Belfield with seventeen games to go.As for the cup,we got through but we left it late as we won 2-0 on the night to give us a 4-2 aggregate victory over Silver Sands,genuinely thought it wasn't going to be our night as I gave up hope on 80 minutes when it was 0-0!

We kick off 2047 with five games in January as we play three games in the league and two in the cup.In the league we will play Silver Sands,Belfield and Ellerton,we will be able to stay in the top two but I think I should now be aiming to win the title as BDFSP B do not look great at the moment so we could be the first side since Youth Milan in 37/38 to win the league and get promoted.In the cup we have two legs against Digicel Premier League side UWI Blackbirds,I'm not expecting to progress but we have exceeded the boards expectations of the third round and it will be a good test to see how we measure up against a mid-table stop flight side.

January 2047

Fixtures

1Np9vST.png?1

League Table

MbgXmtT.png?1

Manager's 

The perfect month has we won every game we played and even managed to keep four clean sheets.The big talking point was the upset against UWI Blackbirds,luckily for us that Vaughn had his shooting boots on as literally no one else did as this was a tale of two teams messing up in front of net for the most part.Won all four league games which was brilliant as we sit seven points clear of BSFSP B and we have a game in hand as well so we are in a good position with fourteen games to go.

February will see us play four times as we lock horns with Gall Hill,Haynesville,Porey Springs and Deacons.All I want is for us is to stay in the top two which is already a guarantee so in this case I just want to keep getting the points as this will make things easier for us at the end of the season.

February 2047

Fixtures

dIQGnkw.png?1

League Table

6vBhyMn.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Our sensational run continues as we won all four league games which sees us stay top and we now have a seventeen point lead with ten games to go.If we mess it up from here then I will be pretty annoyed as I don't think there is anyway for us to mess this up that badly.Not everything has been good for us as we lost our Keon Maloney (4th choice DC) to a club in the same division and the top flight sides are now showing interest in our best players so things could become uncomfortable in the near future.

March brings us six games with the two biggest being in the Knock-Out Cup against Paradise,they are a another mid-table side in the Digicel Premier League so we can have another look how we will do against a bigger side.As for the league,we will face Youth Milan,BDFSP B,Silver Sands and Wotton,I'm not really bothered with happens in the league as we are that far ahead that we would still be top even if we lose all league games,my aim this month is to cause another upset in the cup.

March 2047

Fixtures

YI7KOzP.png?1

League Table

JuuGxPN.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Let's get the bad news out of the way first,we lost three players due to injury,Adrian Williams (3rd choice DC) and Akeem Skeete (2nd choice MC) are both out for the rest of the season with broken ankles while Shaquille Chase (2nd choice AMR) won't be back till May at the earliest due to a torn hamstring.As for results,our cup run came to an end but we gave Paradise a real fight in both games but we fell short in the end.In the league we picked up seven points from twelve which leaves us on the verge of the title as we need one more point to clinch it.

Four games in April which sees us play Belfield,Ellerton,Gall Hill and Haynesville.We need one point from any of these games and we will promotion and the title which will a brilliant achievement,BDFSP B were the favourites and they have performed badly since the end of January with two wins in nine.My aim is a lowly one point which should be easily achievable.

April 2047

Fixtures

kdNLU00.png?1

League Table

pY3cyuK.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The perfect month as we won four out of four and clinched the title and promotion,we did leave it late in the games against Belfield and Gall Hill but we won in the end and that is all that matters.Going to leave scouting new players until we are officially in the Digicel Premier Division as we should be able to attract better players to the team but we will need to focus on strengthening midfield first as we are lacking quality in that area.

May brings us our final two games of the season as we play Porey Springs and Deacons,my aim is to win both as that will give us 100 points and I want us to score at least six as that will give us a minimum of 100 goals.

May 2047

Fixtures

eliOt0B.png?1

League Table

t3iZmVt.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We met both my aims of winning both games and scoring at least six goals as we became Centurions.We even made hard work of both games as both times we nearly blew a 3-0 lead both times.Porey Springs we were 3-0 aft er 79 minutes and it went to 3-2 after 84 minutes before we netted twice last on in frantic ending to the game,we completely switched off and I couldn't get the players back to the best as we won 3-2 despite being 3-0 after 69 minutes.

End of season update to follow before a longer planned pre-season as we prepare for life in the Digicel Premier League.

Edited by B.W.G

mHVe1vD.png

Waterford Compton - BFA Division One - End of Season - 2046/47

Season Review

Transfers - Released

One Player was released which I didn't even know if they left the club,Maloney left to join Ellerton while Taylor left before I took over.Eleven players were bought,the first nine were for the first team to hep strengthen the team while Soares and Stoute were bought in by our DoF as he does the youngster signing,both could come in use next season as they are both good back up.Fun fact,Adrian Boyce became my oldest signing in the save,he was 31 when we signed him!

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

BFA Division One - Winners

1jJR6lk.png?1

We made this look easy in the end as we won the title by 23 points as BDFSP B were below par for the second half of the season,we set new records for points,goals and worst discipline (122 yellow cards and 7 red cards!),some of the players we have should be able to step up so I will keep faith in them.Other than that,I have one word to describe us.....centurions!

Knock-out Cup - Semi-Finals

RErXtcu.png?1

We beat Belfield (3-1 on aggregate),Silver Sands (4-2 on aggregate) and UWI Blackbirds (4-0 on aggregate) on the way to the semi-finals.As for the semi-finals themselves,the top flight side showed their better quality in the end but we gave it a real go as we bowed out with a 2-1 aggregate defeat to the eventual winners.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - AwardsBest XI

7qpOkRy.png?1

Rashad Odle

Azard Vaughn

Ramuel Harvey

Akeem Browne

Manager's Thoughts

It was a brilliant season as we ran away with the BFA Division One title which means we will be playing in the Digicel Premier League next season,this could be a bit tricky unless I can get the right players in as the team who goes up,normally goes straight back down so I will be relying heavily on our scouts to help out as I will be trying to strengthen the team,the majority of the team will be able to make the step up but we need to strengthen the depth outside the first XI if we are to do well.Really pleased with the cup run we had but I am disappointed it doesn't award us any money except for the gate receipts when we play at home!I already have a rough idea of who I want to sign but it is dependant on if they want to join us.

The financial side of things is weird and I think the board are losing their marbles as we are £12k in the red but the board have given us a wage budget of £5.5k p/w which is ridiculous considering our debt.It will be interesting to see if we can offer players actual contracts instead of non-contracts,if we can get players on contracts with expiry dates then the season could go quicker as I won't be dealing with non-contracts as often.Unless we get a tycoon takeover then there won't be any work on facilities or improvements on coaching as there is no money in Barbados which isn't too surprising as there is no way to get money into the club or country.

2043/44     SV Dakota         Aruba              Div. Di Honor        1st      Winners          N.A           905      Won Double
2045/46    Baha Juniors      Bahamas           BFA Senior League      1st      Winners          N.A           772      Won Double
2046/47     W.Compton        Barbados          BFA Division One       1st       Semis           N.A           245      Promotion

Edited by B.W.G

mHVe1vD.png

Waterford Compton - Digicel Premier Division - Pre-Season - 2047/48

Transfers - Released

No players released and only one player left the club to join another and he won't missed as he was 8th choice MC.We bought in seven new players as we look to survive without any major problems,most of the signings were defensive and I now know our defence is the strongest area of the team.

Pre-Season Fixtures

rjK9aSx.png?1

Pretty straight forward pre-season as we looked to regain fitness and get some of the newer players up to speed with regards to the tactic I use as I want to start developing the partnership quickly as this will help is in the long run.

The Squad and Key Players

Squad 1 - Squad 2

aWS84cc.png?1

WCGOxGw.png?1

HTKNvBm.png?1

nkI5ftR.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I've done the best I can with regards to transfers as I think we are now strong in defence although things didn't meet my expectations as I couldn't find stand out MC's to give us a bit extra in those positions.The signings we made actually helped reduce our odds from 1000-1 to 150-1 which is still 9th place so the media think we will survive while the board want us to avoid relegation and reach the third round of the cup,both of these expectations are achievable but I won't be expecting any major fireworks from this team till we move up the reputation rankings as at the moment,there are teams in BFA Division One with a better reputation ranking than us and this has affected us by not being able to get  the better players in.

Don't need to look at the financial side of things as even though we have been given just over £7k in new sponsors for the season,we only have £1,203 in the bank so definitely not enough to get us upgrades.My aim is to survive and go on another cup run as this should help give us a bit of a reputation boost which if we get to 1* then that should give us better finances.The only downside to everything is that we still can't offer proper contracts so it will cost us quite a bit in appearance fees so it is surprising we have managed to keep the players here from last season.Here's to the new season,it's time to show everyone we will not be pushed around!

Edited by B.W.G

August 2047

Fixtures

usfE5hd.png?1

League Table

IE311DG.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I'm over the moon with how we started things as we escaped the month with fifteen points and by escape I mean a 94th minute winner against Notre Dame got us that Far.I can say that we got FM'd by Empire Club as we were the better team but we then FM'd BDFSP in the very next game so to finish the month in second is an impressive start.Also a fun fact whereas we lost to Empire Club,BDFSP lost to both ourselves and Empire Club.

Just the three games in September as we face Rendezvous and Paradise in the league while we play Road View in the Knock-Out Cup.My aim was to survive so to have a thirteen point lead over bottom place already is brilliant so I am not as bothered by what happens in the league.As for the cup game,I want a strong performance and a win to take into the second leg.

September 2047

Fixtures

utaOlLA.png?1

League Table

RyWFOxi.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We managed to get through September unbeaten but we still fell further behind Empire Club who won both of their games in September.In the cup,we have left ourselves in a strong position thanks to a 2-0 win so that has given us the away goal advantage going into the second leg.We're now seventeen points clear of the relegation spot,don't know if it's too early to celebrate survival but I think we can do it.

Three games in October as we play one cup game and two league games.The cup game is the second leg match against Road View,we have a good advantage going into this as we lead the game 2-0 and we have home advantage so I am confident we can progress into the next round.In the league we face Potential Ballers and Brittons Hill,my aim is to carry on with our current form and it will be even better if we can win both games but we will see what happens.

October 2047

Fixtures

rOYZCCQ.png?1

League Table

6oOTa5k.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

To kick the month off,we finished off Road View as we won 3-1 on the night to give us a 5-1 aggregate victory.In the league we won both games as we moved to the top of the table as Empire Club lost to BDFSP and Paradise.Overall I'm really pleased as I wasn't expecting this but the players are starting to attract a lot of interest and keeping them may be difficult as we can only offer non-contracts.The chairman status has also dropped to Will Listen to Offers so a takeover will probably be near so that could be an interesting development.

We have five games in November as we play three league games and two cup games.In the league we play Empire Club,BDFSP and UWI Blackbirds,Empire Club and BDFSP are the only two teams to take points off us this season so we will need to be at our best to get something at these games.I'm pretty confident we could beat UWI Blackbirds in the league but I will be fielding a weakened side as I will be playing my strongest team in the cup games against UWI Blackbirds.My aim is to get through in the cup while we are still in for competing for the top spot in the league.

November 2047

Fixtures

X7ljcqZ.png?1

League Table

ekwHz7l.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We did well as we picked up seven points from nine as we finished the month off in first place with a four point lead over Empire Club,our draw was against Empire Club which in the end was annoying as we had done more than enough to win  but we blew the lead in the last few minutes of the game,the only other thing to note was that we FM'd BDFSP again as they really should of got something from the game.We got through the Knockout cup with a 8-4 aggregate victory so that was great to see.

We have five games in December which all come in the league as we face Weymouth Wales,Notre Dame,Rendezvous,Potential Ballers and Paradise.Paradise are the most difficult of the games and they did draw against us earlier in the season so we will have to be careful as they have beaten Empire Club who are our nearest rivals as well as they sit above BDFSP which is a surprise.My aim is to keep playing as we are as that should see us sitting around the top spots.

December 2047

Fixtures

ZQXwr5f.png?1

League Table

Zr1BLNB.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Normally nine points out of fifteen would be a very good return for a month of football.Unfortunately for us it isn't due to Empire winning every game in December so we have dropped to second place which isn't bad as we are only two points behind so there is a lot to play for with eighteen games left to play.Both losses can be summed up in the same way,stupid sending off followed up by opposition taking advantage of the numbers.A sending off in this league seems to be bad as the opposition are at a better quality level and normally find a way in the end.

Six games in January,four of these are in the league and two in the cup.In the league we play Brittons Hill,Empire Club,BDFSP and Weymouth Wales.We will need to perform to our absolute best if we are to overthrow Empire Club so that game will be the most important of the month.In the cup we will face Paradise,this will be a tough two legged affair as Paradise are the current holders of the Knock-out Tournament so they cannot be underestimated at any cost.My aim is to get through in the cup and regain top spot.

January 2048

Fixtures

rQ77Z8Q.png?1

League Table

TMhS0yk.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A bit of a mixed month as we won three,drew two and lost one but we managed to move back into first position in the league and progress in the cup.We weren't brilliant in the league but Empire Club were worse than us,we somehow even managed to draw with the then bottom side Brittons Hill!In the cup,I am so very relieved we won 4-1 in the first leg as the second leg was a disaster as we lost 3-2 even though we came back from 2-0 down to make it 2-2,we knocked the holders out in the end so that is all that matters.The potential of a takeover has bought whispers of a consortium buying the club but nothing concrete has happened so it is a wait and see on that front.

Five games in February,we will face UWI Blackbirds,Rendezvous,Notre Dame,Potential Ballers and Paradise.All these games are in the league as there won't be any cup matches till March.I'm hoping we are still in contention for the title come the end of the month but once we have done with these five matches,we will then be in the final part of the season as 75% of league games will have been played.

February 2048

Fixtures

RCK6rHv.png?1

League Table

2UuCltB.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not the best month as we won twice but drew the other three games,we still sit in first place with a two point lead with nine games to go.This is now a four horse race with ourselves,Empire Club,BDFSP and Paradise so there is still many twist and turns left to this season.We lost Sebastian Skeete (1st choice AML) to BDFSP which is really annoying but we can't afford to match their wages.No further news on the potential takeover but it will probably happen in the next couple of months.

March is a very big month for us as we play five games,three in the league and two in the cup.In the league we play Brittons Hill,BDFSP and Empire Club.If we can win these three games then we can push BDFSP and Empire Club to outsiders for the title,I also want a bit of revenge against Brittons Hill as we drew with them last time out.In the Knock-out Cup we have a two legged tie against Weymouth Wales,I think this is a very winnable tie so that is what I will aim for as if we do win then we will be in the final against Ellerton or BDFSP.

March 2048

Fixtures

NTRpKP3.png?1

League Table

chASJN4.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

All in all,it was a successful month as we won the two big games in the league and we progressed in the Knock-out Cup which means this is a massive step forwards in regards to winning the double.We got FM'd against Brittons Hill,thrashed BDFSP who then sacked their manager right after the match and played in a epic match against Empire Club (2-0 down,3-2 up,4-3 down then won 5-4!).As it stands we are seven points clear at the top but that lead could drop in Empire Club win their game in hand but there are only six games left to play so this could be going right down to the wire.

Five games in April which all come in the league.We will face off against Weymouth Wales,UWI Blackbirds,Rendezvous,Notre Dame and Potential Ballers.I am looking to get at least twelve points in April as that will keep us top of the table for definite and should allow us one slip up.We're now in the home straight and it's time to see what the players are made of!

We messed up against Weymouth Wales and with five games to go,things look like this

OAjnwOn.png?1

Paradise definitely have the toughest run as they have to play all three of us while I think we should be alright as we have one of the easier run ins.

April 2048

Fixtures

VF2xCQL.png?1

League Table

0QQTS8Z.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I can't believe I am actually saying this but we have won the league despite only winning three out of five games in April as the other teams in the title race were just as bad!In the two games we lost,we failed to convert our chances in the game against Weymouth Wales but I have no complaints about the Rendezvous game as it was a back and forth game so it was definitely one for the neutrals.We have one game left but we have a seven point lead,just amazing to finish with three of the four teams messing up on more one occasion.

Three games left in May and all of them are tough matches as we play both legs of the Knock-out Cup final against BDFSP and we have a last league match against Paradise.Obviously the matches against BDFSP take priority as we have already won the league so my aim is to win the cup,we play the away leg first so away goals could be useful in this situation so I will be looking to get at least two away goals then finish them off in the home leg.The Paradise game I will be looking to win as it would be great to finish the season on a high.

Edited by B.W.G

May 2048

Fixtures

Wj8hX79.png?1

League Table

buA8HlY.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We've only gone and won the double,this was mainly down to a very impressive performance in the first leg as we won 4-2,I thought we were going to lose the second leg but a late equalizer gave us a 5-3 aggregate win as we won the Knock-out Cup.As for the final league game,it was a fairly even match which was decided by a late goal as we finished the season off nine points clear.

End of season update to follow before we move onto Belize which will be the highest ranked league I've managed in since New Zealand (2026-2028).

mHVe1vD.png

Waterford Compton - Digicel Premier Division - End of Season - 2047/48

Season Review

Transfers - Released

I think for the first time ever,no one retired,was released or just left the club on a free due to being a non-contract.On the flip side,we bought in fourteen players in (seven first team players and seven future prospects) and four left the club as we strengthened significantly as we looked to perform beyond expectations.I also consider Skeete and Millers scum as they joined us and went and joined BDFSP in the same season!

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2

Competitions

Digicel Premier Divsion - Winners

YRdF59z.png?1

Well it was a surprise we won the title at our first attempt and we did it by nine points as towards the end of the season I thought we were going to lose it due to amount of points we were losing,turns out the chasing pack consisting of Empire Club,BDFSP and Paradise were able to match us for dropping points so we have our form from the first half of the season to thank as the second half was terrible.76 points is the lowest for a title win since 2040/41 when BDFSP won with 67 points but we did set a record for most goals scored.

BFA Knockout Tournament - Winners

Z4ZS3e2.png?1

We beat Road View (5-1 on aggregate),UWI Blackbirds (8-4 on aggregate),Paradise (6-4 on aggregate) and Weymouth Wales (5-1 on aggregate) on our way to the final.We beat BDFSP 5-3 to win the tournament but it was our fantastic first leg performance which helped us on our way as we won the away leg 4-2,the second leg saw us lucky to escape with a draw as we clinched the second part of our double.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - AwardsBest XI

5FOUwAz.png?1

Rashad Odle

Azard Vaughn

Ramer Pearce

Akeem Browne

Manager's Thoughts

Well to my surprise we actually won the double which means Barbados is complete even though I was expecting another season here,this was mainly down to our performance at the end of the season which was nowhere near our form in the first half of the season but the teams chasing us also ended up being in similar form so we were the best of a bad bunch at the end.We actually made money this season as we got prize money for winning the cup which saw us end the season with a balance of £65k although much to my annoyance,when I was given the budgets for next season,I was allowed to give our proper semi-professional contracts and not non-contracts!This is annoying as the amount of time I spent trying to convince players to stay was a significantly longer than me playing the season and now I'm leaving they decide to say here you go,you can now offer proper contracts!!Hate this board!!!

With Barbados now completed,we will now be moving onto Belize which is the toughest nation I have managed in since New Zealand as both are rated at 2*.Belize is also one of North America's biggest leagues but I could be walking into a dangerous situation due to what has happened in Belize over the years!

2043/44     SV Dakota         Aruba              Div. Di Honor        1st      Winners          N.A           905      Won Double
2046/47     W.Compton        Barbados          BFA Division One       1st       Semis           N.A           245      Promotion
2047/48     W.Compton        Barbados         Digicel Prem.League     1st      Winners          N.A           415      Won Double

cDNDBDp.png?1

SrxCGlC.png?1

The above is incorrect,I am bigger than the club :lol:

bMUrERN.png?1

Out goes Barbados and in comes Cuba,Cuba isn't the biggest of nations for football in North America but their league is still rated at 1.5* which gives it a ranking of 31st but that is still higher than every other nation I've managed in so far in North America.I've only managed in three other 1.5* leagues which were in Fiji,Samoa and Solomon Islands so it certainly can't be underestimated.

diTJZ5D.png

North America - Belize

9NR8RiS.jpg

Belize is an independent and sovereign country located on the north eastern coast of Central America.Belize is bordered on the northwest by Mexico, on the east by the Caribbean Sea, and on the south and west by Guatemala. It has an area of 22,970 square kilometres (8,867 sq mi) and a population of 387,879 (2017).Its mainland is about 180 mi (290 km) long and 68 mi (110 km) wide. It has the lowest population and population density in Central America.The country's population growth rate of 1.87% per year (2015) is the second highest in the region and one of the highest in the Western Hemisphere.

Football in Belize

Only one competition and that is the Premier League of Belize which has been won by Pirates for the last fifteen times,with the last two titles both being unbeaten seasons so there is a one team dominance.Pirates are the only full time team while there are six semi-professional sides and a amateur side (Freedom Fighters).It is a bit of a yo-yo league as sometimes the winners qualify for the CONCACAF Champions League while in other seasons they don't as the reputation of the league has dropped,it usually yoyo's between eighth and fifteenth (currently in eleventh).

Internationally they are ranked 134th and are pretty terrible,they beat the very small and small nations before getting beat by one of the stronger nations.Most of the national team plays for Pirates but at the moment there are quite a few players available on a free transfer while the next highest amount of players in the National Team from one club is Verdes FC who have two internationals.The best player for Belize (according to key player selection) is available on a free!

4Gzzqn5.jpg

Real Verdes FC - Premier League of Belize - New Club - 2048/49

The Offer

c5XEJGZ.png?1

Club  Background

Vi7KkuA.png?1

The Squad

FhVkOmB.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Welcome to Hell!

We have very little in regards to staff as there are four staff including my self and they are an assistant manager,Chief Scout and a Head Physio so we are going to have to get the backroom staff sorted first.The comes the squad rebuilding as it is very lopsided as we have no defence,no central midfield and too many strikers.To make things worse,despite the fact we have a wage budget of £4,387 p/w,we can only offer non-contracts out which is really annoying so I will be going raiding on other teams when my scouts pick out a decent player.Maybe one day I will be able to fully escape those awful contracts!

Here goes nothing!

Edited by B.W.G

4Gzzqn5.jpg

Real Verdes FC - Premier League of Belize - Pre-Season - 2048/49

Transfers - Released

On the plus side,no one has left my club under my management.As for the players who came in,we bought in eight players,six of these were defenders and two were defensive midfielders as I needed to rebuild the defence as we had one defensive player when I took over.I will probably be adding to the players bought in as I currently have an offer in for another DC and will be looking for players who are better than what we have in the AML and AMR position.

Pre-Season Fixtures

3fy30zx.png?1

It doesn't look great but we didn't have a proper defence for three of the four games,the one game where we had a proper defence was the game we won against Juventus (BLZ).I've got a rough idea of the starting line up as the players should be at a decent fitness level but from what I have seen,we could do with a couple of more players.

The Team and Key Players

Squad

jC3jxuq.png?1

8k7DY1u.png?1

E5fKmHA.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well I've done the best I can so I am do have some hope that we won't be too bad as we now have a defence with backups as well so at least we are in a better position now.Could do with a couple of more players for the AML position,I currently have both ML's undergoing training for the AML role which will be a short term thing as I look to buy a new one.We're predicted to come second behind Pirates so it's a case of best of the rest as I don't think we have the quality to match Pirates.No cup competitions in Belieze so I will be fully focused on the league,this also means there won't be as much rotating of the team which then helps us build partnerships up on the pitch as the best players will be playing with each other frequently.My only aim this season is to get withing 25 points of the title.

On the financial side of things,we have £131k in the bank which isn't too bad but it's nowhere near some of the other teams as the majority of them have £500k+ for a balance.We only really need to work on the facilities and Junior Coaching as the youth recruitment is in a very good position at the moment.We have no debts so that is a plus and we will be getting a new general sponsor at the end of the season,hopefully it will be worth more than £8.75k over two years like the current one.This could be one of the longer countries to complete due to how powerful one side is so I am expecting in the region of 3-5 seasons in Belize.Here we go!!!

Edited by B.W.G

August 2048

Fixtures

ENIlW9k.png?1

League Table

KvbFfpW.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We've made a brilliant start with four wins from four,we are one of two teams to do that with Pirates (much to no ones surprise!) doing the same thing.We had to make a signing as one of our first two choice MC's has been ruled out for up to 2 months with a broken wrist so we bought in another MC,all I can say is that wasn't in my script.We pretty much owe a lot of our success to 16 year old Erwin Ruano,he has hit 6 in 4 for us and despite his first touch and composure being awful (both attributes rated at 4!),he is doing his job.Can't say I am too surprised with the way thing have gone as we are the second favourites for the title.

September sees us play three times,we will face Pirates,Wagiya and Assassins.Pirates will be a extremely tough game in which they have not lost for 75 matches,they are nothing more than a walking cheat code!The other two games shouldn't really be too much of a problem for us,as long as we are still within touching distance of the title race then I will be fine.

September 2048

Fixtures

qcT9J3B.png?1

League Table

bTEpeVk.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We were lucky to escape September with five points as both draws saw us come from behind to clinch the point and it took a 95th minute penalty to win the game against Wagiya.These results have left us two points behind Pirates but they are the best team in Belieze so I can live with that for now.We are by far the 2nd best team in Belieze so I am not surprised with how we are doing.However I do have one reservation,my best player is a DL and he is currently unhappy so we could end up losing him as he is a non-contract,I've put this down to his personality being temperamental and it's now starting to affect other players so I will have to keep an eye on that.

Four games in October as we face Bandits,Freedom Fighters,Defence Force and Pirates,I'm pretty confident we can win the first three games but my confidence goes when it comes to Pirates as we are playing at their ground this time and they outclassed us at ours last time around so it will be a very tough month.My aim is to still be in the top two and not drop too many points.