Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lillywhite Dean

Interested only

I'm managing in the Chinese Super League for the first time and can't wait to spend my incredible transfer budget.

But I know I'm not in working the most prestigious league so have to be realistic about the type of players I can attract to play for me.

So I go to the Player Search feature and select the 'Interested Only' filter. The list of players that come up as a result are pretty decent. However, when I scout them all, the scout reports tell me their interest is Dubious. When my offer is accepted and I enter contract negotiations, I'm told that "moving to China wouldn't be good for my career". 

So the Interested Only filter doesn't seem to be working.

This is an issue we're aware of but if you could attach your save to this thread we'll take a look at this example in greater detail. Which players were you attempting/hoping to sign?

On 02/01/2019 at 15:44, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

This is an issue we're aware of but if you could attach your save to this thread we'll take a look at this example in greater detail. Which players were you attempting/hoping to sign?

Sorry for the delay in responding to this. Here is a save which should highlight the problem I'm having. I'm basically just trying to sign any player that comes up in the player search screen. I make sure the interested filter is switched on and most of the players I attempt to sign are from the European leagues.

China_Player_Interest.zip

And just to give a further example.

This GK is interested.

Screenshot_20190105-155737.thumb.png.f7e77c95ced65cf3443709393d3ec5ca.png

Go to contract negotiations and he now says he isn't interested in taking a backwards step in his career.

Screenshot_20190105-155743.thumb.png.5e6e22b3ad2405731dd92faccdcc49e0.png

Can we just confirm that you are running the latest version? When attempting to reproduce this using the save file provided, there was no issue entering contract negotiations with Sirigu. 

6 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Can we just confirm that you are running the latest version? When attempting to reproduce this using the save file provided, there was no issue entering contract negotiations with Sirigu. 

Yes running the latest version. 

Not sure why you aren't experiencing what I am. As you can see from the screenshots, the scout report conflicts with the contract negotiation screen.

Also just to explain that this particular issue was in addition to the main issue I raised which was about the number of players that come up as being interested from the player search screen but are not actually interested when your bid is accepted and you try to offer a contract. The issue with Sirigu may have come from a scout assignment rather than a filtered player search result. I can't quite remember.