Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
jenvaskes

Goal

Anyone else noticed how the inside floor bars (not sure what the correct terminology is) seem to have exaggerate reactions to being hit by the ball. Also, the animation is aways different every time you reply it.

I've attached 2 screenshots, in one the bar does an upside down V, on the other this time the replay did not show any reaction from the bar, but when it was playing live, the V was so big that it was higher than the goal itself haha

I dare say in real life there would be no V at all, and if the ball hit that bar with that much strength, then it would be the ball to react by bouncing fast, rather than the bar. Just a minor thing though, doesn't take anything away from enjoying the game :)

Screenshot 2018-12-26 at 12.02.33.png

Screenshot 2018-12-26 at 12.02.55.png

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:07, jenvaskes said:

Anyone else noticed how the inside floor bars (not sure what the correct terminology is) seem to have exaggerate reactions to being hit by the ball. Also, the animation is aways different every time you reply it.

I've attached 2 screenshots, in one the bar does an upside down V, on the other this time the replay did not show any reaction from the bar, but when it was playing live, the V was so big that it was higher than the goal itself haha

I dare say in real life there would be no V at all, and if the ball hit that bar with that much strength, then it would be the ball to react by bouncing fast, rather than the bar. Just a minor thing though, doesn't take anything away from enjoying the game :)

Screenshot 2018-12-26 at 12.02.33.png

Screenshot 2018-12-26 at 12.02.55.png

Hi,

Not sure why that happened. Is this happening regularly?

Jemal 

On 03/01/2019 at 17:42, Jemal Wiseman said:

Hi,

Not sure why that happened. Is this happening regularly?

Jemal 

Yes, I see it about 40% of the time.