YoungVybz

The last two years I have found this YouTube channel which helped me create my own league structure etc.. But over the years I have been editing my own database last year I did Norway from scratch created 6 strong team like in the epl with unique chairman who was in charge of transfers and the sign some amazing players from Norway and South America... But am wonder if there is anything you guys might know that no one else knows... In the community. 

I leave the link to that YouTube channel here 

Am currently doing a Croatia Database Creating a club I wana control and 5 other clubs who will cause me problem in league as the game goes on... Plus am Cups to make things interesting.. And also unique people amazing Manager.. Referees I hate when they get it wrong with offside... Putting var in the league so I don't have to play in Germany... And add B teams probably 6 with my club and the 5 other strong team so we can buy regen and train them like in a Barcelona B form because the B team will be in the lower league and can't be promoted...  Thats what I have so far 

Archived