Carl Jung once said "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or RKC.."

Deisler26

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

200px-RKC_Waalwijk_logo.png

RKC Waalwijk

8th March 2035

UEFA Europa League Second Knockout Round, Leg 1

Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund

Borussia Dortmund 2 - 1 RKC Waalwijk 

2035 uel 2kr 1

Yep. Two mistakes leading to goals in this. We had Dortmund on a leash which is the most annoying thing

RKC Waalwijk

15th March 2035

UEFA Europa League Second Knockout Round, Leg 2

ING Stadium, Waalwijk

RKC Waalwijk 1 - 0 Borussia Dortmund (2-2 on aggregate. RKC win on away goals)

2035 uel 2kr 2

Hell yeah!!! We shot out of the blocks in this match and battered Dortmund from pillar to post. 

RKC Waalwijk

2035 Youth Intake

2035 yute 1

FULL INTAKE OVERVIEW

Intake #17. We're slowing down now on the prospects coming through, however, this is an interesting intake for the talent that might be just outside the 3* range.... We're still at Exceptional Youth Coaching and Extensive Youth Recruitment. As usual, I'll be concentrating on the 3* and above prospects, however I'll highlight the top three prospects in my eyes of each intake and also concentrate on the U-19's vs Youth Candidates match.

--------------------------------------------------

Top Prospect

DR Michael Bakker

MIchael is a good fullback prospect who will eventually ascend to being first choice if he develops well

-------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

How far will YOUR youth go: 2035?

Just how local are my intakes? We have State of the Art Youth facilities, but are we getting the cream of local youth?

Like last season's intake, apart from the Israeli, we've got a quite local intake with every other player within 100km of the stadium.

---------------------------------------------------------------

RKC U-19's vs RKC Youth Candidates: 2035

2035 yute game

This game was hilarious as two of the three goals came from absolutely glaring mistakes by one player, Timo Wouters. He was so poor, he ended up with a 4.5 rating, so I immediately terminated his trial. He had his shot and blew it. however, I shall be following his career to see if he ends up proving me wrong!

RKC Youth Candidates Player of the Game

Ya'Acov Biton (6.7)

Edited by Deisler26

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Fantastic work, as per. Are you doing anything 'special' for your youth team or is it largely down to your manager/HoYD?

I make sure I have the highest motivation possible in a manager and my HOYD has good techinque training, but other than that, I leave alone, but check in once a month on progression and whether they are training players for the positions I want.

RKC Waalwijk

10th May 2035

UEFA Europa League Semi Final, Leg 2

Matmut Atlantique, Bordeaux

Girondins de Bordeaux 3 - 3 RKC Waalwijk (RKC win 7-3 on aggregate)

2035 uel sf 2

Backups in, decent result. We're off to the UEFA Europa League Final where we will play A.S Monaco FC

RKC Waalwijk

Eredivisie: Finished in 1st place (predicted 1st) - Champions, qualified for UEFA Champions League

An unbeaten season! We won the league at a canter, finishing 1st in the Eredivisie. Being 12 points ahead of second--placed PSV Eindhoven and 26 ahead of third-placed AFC Ajax Amsterdam meant that I was able to concentrate on the cups and evolved some youth talent into the first team. We scored at a 2.38 goals-per-game rate and conceded 0.38 goals per game. We've had the joint best defensive record since 2018 also this season, only AFC Ajax Amsterdam putting more than one goal in a game past us in the league.

Final Table  -  Season Results Aug - Dec | Jan - May

KNVB Beker: Winners (predicted Final)

One, two three times winners, baby! We struggled past Tweede Divisie opposition in VV Katwijk, only winning 1-0 in the First Round, before dispatching another Tweede Divisie side, De Treffers 4-0 in the Second Round. We were then paired up with midtable Keuken Kampoen Divisie side Roda JC Kerkrade in the Third Round and a walkover 5-0 win saw us breeze into the Quarter Finals, where we faced perennial European qualifiers sc Heerenveen, winning easily 3-1, despite missing a penalty. In the Semi Finals, we easily rolled over former Final opponents from two seasons ago, NAC Breda 1-0.  This put us into the Final where we faced Vitesse Arnhem for the second year running. The Vitesse manager and I had beef, so I trashed him in the press and went 3-0 up in 20 mins, eventually triumphing 4-1 to give us our third cup success in a row and fourth in five seasons.  Cup Results

UEFA Champions League: Lost in Group Stage (predicted Group Stage)

UEFA Europa League: Winners (predicted Second Knockout Stagequalified for UEFA Super Cup

Our fifth season in Europe's premier competition, finally qualifying directly for the group stage. Sadly, we couldn't match last season's heroics, dumped from 1st to 3rd in the final group game, in a group containing Paris Saint-Germain, Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Anderlecht.

This put us into the UEFA Europa League. Boavista Futbol Clube, were our opponents for the First Knockout Round. But an easy 5-1 aggregate victory saw us sail into the Second Knockout Round where we were to face German giants Borussia Dortmund. And our fears were well-realised as they turned a 1-0 HT deficit in the home leg into a late 1-2 win. We got our revenge in Germany though, conducting a smash and grab to get a 1-0 win and go through 2-2 on away goals. Italy was where our Quarter Final opponent lay as we were to face Brescia Calcio. They proved rather lightweight however as we humiliated them 7-1 on aggregate.. Into the Semi Finals of a European competition for the second time in two seasons and we face French opposition in the shape of Girondins de Bordeaux. They, like Brescia, were also bounced to the kerb as we took them to the cleaners with a 7-3 aggregate victory.. This put us into our first ever European Final where we would face AS Monaco FC. We'd faced them one time previously in European football, losing 2-3 on aggregate in the 2031/32 UEFA Champions League. However, a third minute goal from Dragan Oosterveld and two more first half goals saw us run out comfortable 3-0 winners. We'd won our first European trophy!!! Champions League Results ¦ Europa League Results

Awards

Review

Stats

Commercial Summary

Domination. Next stop. The Champions League

Edited by Deisler26

RKC Waalwijk

2035/36 Pre-Season Depth Chart

So, each season, I will post up a depth chart of the players in my main formation. It will consist of First Team, Backup & Youth... if I have them. We're chugging away quite nicely right now for players, but we do need to start retraining players for positions, otherwise we'll see an issue when injuries or player sales bite (Lineups accurate on 13:00, 06 July 2035)

Goalkeeper

Bradley Knopper

Steven Seuntjens

Wim de Bie

Right Back                                                                                                     Centre Back                                                                                                       Centre Back                                                                                       Left Back

Colin Ajiach                                                                       Jordi Huisman                                                                      David Karreman                                                    Thom de Vlieger

Tom Thijssen                                                                       Ruud Propper                                                                         Berry Jansen                                                     Dennis van Leeuwen

Cody Ogenia                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Teun van Osch

Defensive Midfield

Mark Linders                      

Teun Veerman

Vincent Ippel

Right Midfield                                                                                     Centre Midfield                                                                                                 Centre Midfield                                                                              Left MIdfield  

Jordie de Looijer                                                            Rutger Warmolts                                                                      Frans Jansen                                                           Bjorn Wolf

Ya'Acov Biton                                                                 Dennis Kluivert                                                                     Scott Langerak                                                   Thomas de Groot

Jesper Bogaers                                                               Jesse Bakermans                                                                     Veli Özdoğan                                                      Olvido Dilrosun

Striker

Sam Bakkenes

Kees Bastiaansen

Sam van Weert

The only glaring changes are the left hand side, with two new players vying for Bjorn Wolf's spot. Record appearance holder Mark Wijks has dropped off the chart this season, where this season, hopefully he'll transition to a backroom role

Edited by Deisler26

RKC Waalwijk 

Academy Watch: Class of 2030

In this section, we'll look at my historical youth intakes. At the end of every season, I'll go back and look at an intake from my time here at RKC and see if the key prospects worked out? Or if they flamed out, never to be seen again.

Intake #12. It's the Class of 2030.

2030 yoof 2

This was it. The best prospect I have ever seen come through an academy of mine. We'll concentrate on the 3* prospects and up, unless there are any significant deviations. We had Thom de Vlieger, Sam Bakkenes and Jordie de Looijer as our 3* and up. 

Thom de Vlieger

Then: 16 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Now: 21 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Thom was the best prospect to come through my academy and probably one of the best Dutch defensive prospects ever. Currently he's made 149 appearances for the club in all competitions, scoring 11 goals and assisting 53 times for an average match rating of 7.51. Thom has amassed a domestic trophy haul in his short career that would be the envy of many long-serving players! So far, he has three Eredivisie winners medals, 3 KNVB Beker winners medals and 3 Johan Cruijff Schaal winners medals. Sadly he missed out on the recent UEFA Europa League triumph due to a serious injury. Personally, he has won the Eredivisie Young Player of the Year and the UEFA Champions League Defender of the Season

Thom has been a mainstay for the Netherlands senior side, winning 45 caps and scoring two goals, the first goal coming against Montenegro in March 2033, with the first cap coming two years earlier in March 2031 against San Marino. Thom has won the UEFA U-21 Tournament in 2031 and, after graduating to the senior side, has won the UEFA Nations League twice (2033 & 2035), the FIFA Confederations Cup (2033), UEFA Euro 2032 and the 2034 FIFA World Cup. Personally, he has won the Euro 2032 Best Young Player and 2034 FIFA World Cup Best Player awards

Sam Bakkenes

Then: 15 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Now: 20 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Sam graduated from the academy at a time when we were very short on attacking talent. Club icon Sam van Weert was doing the business, but we weren't getting anywhere else. So far, he has made 126 appearances for the club in all competitions, scoring 74 goals and assisting 14 times for an average match rating of 7.20. Sam has also amassed a decent haul of trophies, winning two Eredivisie titles, three KNVB Beker titles, a UEFA Europa League title and two Johan Cruijff Schaal's. Personally, Sam has won the Eredivisie Top Goalscorer award on three occasions, the UEFA European Golden Boy award and the Eredivisie Young Player of the Year award

Sam has made 8 appearances for the Netherlands senior side with his debut coming against Azerbaijan in March 2033. Sam's only goal so far came in the 2034 FIFA World Cup, scoring in an Second Round 8-0 rout of Romania. Sam has won three tournaments with the senior side however; the UEFA Nations League twice and the 2034 FIFA World Cup.

Jordie de Looijer

Then: 15 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Now: 21 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Jordie was seen as a backup for the first team when he arrived, but graduated into the starting winger whenever we played with wingers. So far, he has played 82 games for the club in all competitions, scoring 24 goals and assisting 21 times for an average match rating of 7.19 . As for trophies, Jordie has been part of this 'golden generation' and has got two Eredivisie winners medals to go with his two KNVB Beker winners medals and the two Johan Cruijff Schaal medals he has won.  

Jordie has only appeared as high as the Netherlands U-21 side, making 10 appearances and scoring 3 goals as he won the 2032 Toulon Tournament and the 2033 UEFA U-20 European Elite League with the U-20's and the 2034 UEFA U-21 European Championship. Personally, Jordie won the UEFA U-21 European Championship Golden Boot award.

This was a good intakefor the below 3* rated players, as four players (Seuntjens, Ozdogan, Bogaers, Thijssen) all appeared for the first team in the season just gone and one (Schapendonk) was sold for £10m

Edited by Deisler26

RKC Waalwijk

15th August 2035

UEFA Super Cup

San Mames, Bilbao

RKC Waalwijk 1 - 2 Real Madrid C.F

2036 usc loss

So very annoyed at this game. We had Madrid where we needed them all game, only for their second goal to look like a goalie blunder, but it never was noted as such

This is for the goal and it's definitely a keeper blunder, FFS

RKC Waalwijk

August 2035 Transfer Window

Targets:

2036 targets

So, the board want me to win the Double for a third time in a row??. No pressure. I'm also hoping for a deep run in the UEFA Champions League to show that we're close to winning it

Transfers:

2036 aug transfers

Just the two players left the club for actual money. Also, because Rijinsburge Boys got a windfall over the summer, they ended our feeder club agreement, so we went and signed an agreement with PEC Zwolle

Lars Nijkamp (sold to De Graafschap for £55k)

Reserve defender who was never going higher. Bye

Jesper Bogaers (sold to FC Volendam for £750k)

Backup winger who was moaning about games. As we had a good U-19's cover, it was time to let him go

1 hour ago, noikeee said:

Only just noticed you grabbed the Europa League, that's a brilliant achievement man, finally getting some rewards for all the long term hard work here. 

Appreciated! Thank you! Yes, hopefully it sets us up for some long-term success in Europe

RKC Waalwijk

Sam van Weert love 2

Sam van Weert love

Don't usually put up contracts here, but Sam was one game away from his automatic renewal and, with Bosman offers from Australia, I had to move fast. Hopefully we can transition him into a backroom role soon.

RKC Waalwijk

14th February 2036

UEFA Champions League First Knockout Round, Leg 1

ING Stadium, Waalwijk

RKC Waalwijk 3 - 0 Real Madrid C.F

2036 ucl 1k 1

The Madrid keeper got a 4.6. I'll take that...

Edited by Deisler26