Carl Jung once said "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or RKC.."

Deisler26

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

22nd May 2025

Eredivisie European Places Playoff Semi Final, Leg 1

Mandemakers Stadion, Waalwijk

RKC Waalwijk 1 - 2 sc Heerenveen

2025 euro leg 1

A poor show and improvement needed to not let this mot promising season get away

Edited by Deisler26

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

24th May 2025

Eredivisie European Places Playoff Semi Final, Leg 2

sc Heerenveen 2 - 0 RKC Waalwijk (sc Heerenveen win 4-1 on aggregate)

2025 euro leg 2

Mistakes were made. People will be punished

Proper unlucky to come up with neither a cup win nor European football this time. The progress is definitely there, though, and those consistently good intakes should continue to help you :thup:.

13 hours ago, oriole01 said:

Proper unlucky to come up with neither a cup win nor European football this time. The progress is definitely there, though, and those consistently good intakes should continue to help you :thup:.

Yep. I think we need a cup win or a European qualifier to stay being able to keep our players though.

I can see two or three of our players slipping away in the summer which will put us on the back foot again

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

2024/25 Season Review

Eredivisie: Finished in 5th place (predicted 10th) - Eliminated in Euro Playoff Semi Final

We flew out of the traps early in the season, and were still contending for the title up to December. But the loss of a number of our best players sent us into a bit of a spiral and we dropped like a stone to 5th place in the Eredivisie. Sadly, the run of bad form continued with the 1-4 aggregate loss in the playoff. 

Final Table  -  Season Results Aug - Dec | Jan - May

KNVB Beker: Lost in Final (predicted Third Round)

So near and yet so far. We  got our cup revenge on FC Emmen, dumping them out in the First Round, 4-0. Next was a demolition of Tweede Divisie side SVV Scheveningen, seeing us run out 8-0 winners. The Third Round saw us knock out NAC Breda, 4-2 and a Sam van Weert double took us past FC Volendam in the Quarter-Finals, 2-0. Our Semi Final matchup put us against AFC Ajax Amsterdam. Ajax made it easy for us by having a man sent off in the first minute! However, it took a fabulous Ruud van Dijk free-kick to see us past Ajax, 1-0. Sadly our fairytale came to an end in the Final as we left ourselves with too much to do in a matchup with Feyenoord Rotterdam as we lost two quick goals and eventually two men, finally losing 2-3 and down to 9 men. Cup Results

Awards

Review

Stats

Commercial Summary

A season which promised so much, but delivered almost nothing. We need to maybe not lose our best players again.

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

2025/26 Pre-Season Depth Chart

So, each season, I will post up a depth chart of the players in my main formation. It will consist of First Team, Backup & Youth... if I have them. We're just a main centre back away from having a full academy-trained squad, so I decided to post this to give people an idea of how we are going so far in our Youth Only setup.

Goalkeeper

Etienne Vaessen

Peter Goedgebuure

Wil van Boekel

Right Back                                                                                                   Centre Back                                                                                                       Centre Back                                                                                       Left Back

Leo Munsters                                                                    MItchell Bosma                                                                      Tim Pattinama                                                  Gijs van Duijnhoven

Jordy Mulder                                                                      Danny van Agt                                                                       Jesse Stenzler                                                        Erik Franssen

Ingo van Weert                                                                         Sagi Hayun                                                           

Centre Midfield                                                                                                 Centre Midfield                                                                           

Mark Wijks                                                                            Ruud van Dijk                                                           

Mart Ramos                                                                         Alfredo Frankel                                                               

Niels Smit                                                                               Frans Smit 

Right Wing                                                                                                                                                               Attacking Midfield                                                                                                                                        Left Wing

Carlos Netteb                                                                                                                       Sam Langerak                                                                                                       Bjorn Wolf

Screve Kalala                                                                                                                       Marc Demouge                                                                                                 Maurice van Duren

Jual Talea                                                                                                                          Siem Vergouwen                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Striker

Sam van Weert

Tommie Hereijgers

Andre de Wit

We're seriously in need for left backs and attacking midfielders, right, left and centre.

200px-RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk 

Academy Watch: Class of 2020

In this section, we'll look at my historical youth intakes. At the end of every season, I'll go back and look at an intake from my time here at RKC and see if the key prospects worked out? Or if they flamed out, never to be seen again.

Our second ever intake. It's the Class of 2020.

2020 yoof 2

Our second good intake in a row. Nice. We'll concentrate on the 3* prospects and up, unless there are any significant deviations. We had Gijs van Duijnhoven, Hujoybert Schorea, Joep van Lieshout, Alfredo Frankel, Virgil Sion, Niels Smit, Wesley van Dongen, William Nsala and Dean van der Stujis as our 3* and up.

Gijs van Duijnhoven

Then: 16 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Now: 21 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Gijs is the perfect example of what I want from this club. He's come up through the ranks, been the third choice left back, second choice left back and now made the berth his own. In 6 seasons at RKC, he's made 65 appearances, assisting 8 times, for an average rating of 6.94. 

Hujoybert Schorea

Then: 16 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Now: 21 years old, Tottenham Hotspur

Hujoybert came into the side when we changed formation in the second season. He made his debut in the Keuken Kampoen Divisie in 2019/20 and went on to make 46 appearances for RKC, scoring 13 goals and assisting 8 times. In the summer of 2022, he moved to Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur for £10m, where he was yet to make an appearance for them in 3 seasons.

Hujoybert has made 10 appearances for the Netherlands U-21 side, scoring four goals.

Joep van Lieshout

Then: 15 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Joep has been a solid Reserves player in his time at RKC. He has made 21 appearances for the club over the 6 seasons he has been here, assisting once for an average rating of 6.94. He also spent the last season on loan at Rijinsburge Boys, where he made 18 appearances and assisted twice for a 7.03 average rating

Alfredo Frankel

Alfredo was another eventual graduate to the first team. In the 6 seasons he has been here, he has played 24 times for the club after making his debut in the 2022/23 season, he has assisted twice for an average rating of 6.92.

Virgil Sion

Then: 16 year old, RKC Waalwijk

Now: 21 year old, Nimes Olympique

Virgil made his debut for the club very early on, making his debut in the 2019/20 season and proceeding to make 126 appearances for the club over 5.5 seasons, scoring 26 goals and assisting 18 times for an average rating of 7.01. However, in January 2024, he made a move to Domino's League 2 side Nimes Olympique, where he made 17 appearances for them, scoring 4 goals and assisting once for an average rating of 6.93, as his Nimes side gained promotion to the Ligue 1 Conforama

Virgil made a number of appearances for the Netherlands U-19 side, but has since failed to gain any more international caps.

Niels Smit

Niels was a decent prospect when he arrived and in the 6 seasons he has been with the club, he has made 27 appearances for the first team since his debut in 2023/24, getting an average rating of 7.05. He also spent the second half of last season on loan at fellow Eredivisie club NAC Breda making 10 appearances for them and assisting once, for an average rating of 6.83.

Wesley van Dongen

Now: 21 years old, AZ Alkmaar

Wesley made his debut up front for us in the 2020/21 season, making 38 appearances over his time at the club. He scored 14 goals and assisted 4 times for an average rating of 7.03. He spent the 2023/24 season on loan at VVV-Venlo, making 34 appearances with 13 goals and one assist for an average rating of 6.84. However, last season, he was sold for £1.5m to AZ Alkmaar, where he made 19 appearances, mainly from the substitutes bench. He scored 3 goals and assisted 3 times for an average rating of 6.84

William Nsiala

William has only made 15 appearances for the first team in his 6 seasons at the club, getting a 6.70 average rating in that time. During his time here, he spent time on loan at Rijnsburge Boys in the 2023/24 season, appearing 17 times and scoring one goal for a 7.65 rating. He also went on loan to Keuken Kampoen Divisie side Heracles Almelo last season, appearing 16 times and scoring two goals for an average rating of 6.50 as they gained promotion to the Eredivisie

Dean van den Sluijs

Dean has struggled to make an impact on the RKC first team, having yet to make a first team appearance for the club. He spent the 2022/23 season on loan to Kozakken Boys, where he failed to make an appearance and, for the last two seasons, he's been on loan at feeder club Rijnsburge Boys, making only two appearances, both keeping clean sheets, for an average rating of 7.20

No real diamonds in the rough from this intake, but Rik van Nieuwstadt has made two first team appearances

Edited by Deisler26

38 minutes ago, Mandy42 said:

you can't see off every take over bid ;) 

they would be crazy to replace you ! 

AGGGHHH! A comment! ;)

I'm pretty sure they won't. I'm just hoping this guy doesn't interfere or want big signings...

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

January 2026 Transfer Window

Transfers:

2026 jan transfer

*Sigh* It's the same as last season. Get to the top of the division, the vultures come calling. And, sure I could help my cause by not giving out minimum fee clauses, but then we'd have agents demanding high wages and who knows where that will lead!!!

MC Ruud van Dijk (sold for £15m + 50% sell on clause to Hertha Berlin SC)

The beating heart of my side, we'll severely miss this playmaker in the team. Once again, the release clause was offered.

DR Leo Munsters (sold for £10m to Olympique Marseille)

This one was something of a nightmare as Marseille came straight in with a cash offer that met his release clause. No chance to negotiate a sell on :mad:

GK Etienne Vaessen (sold for £250k to Valencia C.F)

A long-time club servant, he had been surpassed by Goedgeburre as our #1 and would spend the rest of his career on the bench and in cup games, so when Valencia offered to buy him, I had to give him the chance to move.

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

2026 Youth Intake

2026 yoof 1

FULL INTAKE OVERVIEW

Intake #8. We're still at Exceptional Youth Coaching and Extensive Youth Recruitment. As usual, I'll be concentrating on the 3* and above prospects, however I'll highlight the top three prospects in my eyes of each intake and also concentrate on the U-19's vs Youth Candidates match.

--------------------------------------------------

Top 3 Prospects

DL Colin Ajiach

Colin looks to be a good prospect for the DL role, as we're currently just at two players fit for the role and one is wanted by other clubs.

ST Robin Ten Hag

Robin is good, because he's built for our type of football as a striker, plus he'll need the full 3 years in the U-19's, meaning the current status quo up front wont be disturbed. 

DC Fernando Pereira

Fernando is good for me, because he is a tall, pacy DC. Everything else can be worked on, but that start helps our youth defence immensely

-------------------------------------------------------------

Other 3*+ Prospects

MC Jelle Maas

ST Bernard Cudjoe

AML Stefan van Gerwen

-----------------------------------------------------

How far will YOUR youth go: 2026?

Just how local are my intakes? We have State of the Art Youth facilities, but are we getting the cream of local youth?

• YP3 Fernando Pereira was born in Loures, Portugal, 2,156 km away. This Portugeezer has gone from the bottom to the top of Europe. Is it an improvement in teams though?
  • YP5 Bernard Cudjoe was born in Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands. 77km away. No NAC, no VAT, no money back, no gua... sorry. From the waterfront to playing up front, this dual-nationality striker should see his place in the U-19's sealed
  • YP1 Colin Ajiach was born in Amersfoort, Netherlands, 86km away. Utrecht was his biggest close city and he shot past them to us. Being as he's one of our better defensive prospects, I'm very happy he did

It looks like we've stabilised our intake pool. Just Pereira was from more than 90km away

---------------------------------------------------------------

RKC U-19's vs RKC Youth Candidates: 2026

2026 yoof game

A good cure for insomnia, this match. No real threat from either side and all four SOT were easily dealt with.

RKC Youth Candidates Player of the Game

Fernando Pereira (6.9)

The defender played well enough, with one tackle won. But his passing was excellent and calm, not missing a single layoff to a fellow player.

7 hours ago, Mandy42 said:

do the players / agents reject ridiculously high release fees? 

Not so much in this. I mean, I don't go crazy with the MFRCs, just at a max of £20m right now and, realistically, it's £10-15m with most of my players.

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

14th May 2026

Eredivisie European Places Playoff Semi Final, Leg 1

RKC Waalwijk 3 - 0 Sparta Rotterdam

2026 euro playoff semi 1

One of the easiest games I'll have this year. A stroll through the second leg would be nice.

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

24th May 2025

Eredivisie European Places Playoff Semi Final, Leg 2

Igor Bondarev Park, Rotterdam

Sparta Rotterdam 4 - 0 RKC Waalwijk (Sparta Rotterdam win 4-3 on aggregate)

2026 euro playoff semi 2

This is the single-most humiliating result of my career to date. It was as if we'd spent from the 40th minute to the 50th minutes in the dressing room. Awful

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

2026 uefa yoof defeat

Good thing the U-19's are getting schooled in how to blow it early on in their careers..

Despite qualifying for the knockout stages with aggregate wins over AA Gent U-19's (9-0) and OFI Crete U-19 (6-0) and then knocking out such noted academy teams such as Shakhtar Donetsk, FC Internazionale Milano, Juventus and Valencia C.F on route to the Final, we fell at the final hurdle.

4 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

Not so much in this. I mean, I don't go crazy with the MFRCs, just at a max of £20m right now and, realistically, it's £10-15m with most of my players.

but if you really wanted to keep someone (such as the beating heart of your team) could you demand £100M release fee, or would the player say no? 

6 hours ago, Mandy42 said:

but if you really wanted to keep someone (such as the beating heart of your team) could you demand £100M release fee, or would the player say no? 

I think I'd need to seriously up his wages if so. Plus then, it's the complaints from the player that it's too high etc

1 hour ago, Deisler26 said:

I think I'd need to seriously up his wages if so. Plus then, it's the complaints from the player that it's too high etc

I'm just curious as I've recently had to pay a £73M release clause on a 20 year old player who was desperate to leave, but if he's desperate to leave why did he agree to such a high release clause, unless he had no say in the matter 

6 minutes ago, Mandy42 said:

I'm just curious as I've recently had to pay a £73M release clause on a 20 year old player who was desperate to leave, but if he's desperate to leave why did he agree to such a high release clause, unless he had no say in the matter 

I don’t think they do half the time. I think the FM mechanic is that the agent decides what is good and takes it to their client (which is why a good agent payment is vital 😉)

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

2025/26 Season Review

Eredivisie: Finished in 4th place (predicted 10th) - Eliminated in Euro Playoff Semi Final

In a mirror of last season, we started strongly, lost two important players in January, then faded down the stretch. The hardest part was losing a 3-0 first leg lead in the Euro Playoff Semis to go out 3-4 on aggregate. Still, I got the Eredivisie Manager's Manager Of The Year award for the first time, so it's not all bad

KNVB Beker: Lost in Semi-Final (predicted Third Round)

Literally a mirror image of last season, After a quick dispatch of Keuken Kampioen Divisie side FC Eindhoven (2-0) and Tweede Divisie side KVV Quick Boys. (5-0) in the first two rounds, we then struggled past relegation-haunted Eredivisie side Heracles Almelo 1-0, thanks to an 89th minute winner. Quarter Final opponents were FC Twente Enschende and a good 3-0 win set us up for a Semi Final clash with FC Groningen. Sadly, our run came to an end there as we lost 1-2, caught on the break late on looking for a winner Cup Results

Awards

Review

Stats

Commercial Summary

GROUNDHOG DAY! I just hope we can get through next season without losing one of our better players

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

2026/27 Pre-Season Depth Chart

So, each season, I will post up a depth chart of the players in my main formation. It will consist of First Team, Backup & Youth... if I have them. We're chugging away quite nicely right now for players, but we do need to start retraining players for positions, otherwise we'll see an issue when injuries or player sales bite

Goalkeeper

Peter Goedgebuure

Adnan Mulic

Wil van Boekel

Right Back                                                                                                     Centre Back                                                                                                       Centre Back                                                                                       Left Back

Jordy Mulder                                                                     MItchell Bosma                                                                      Tim Pattinama                                                  Gijs van Duijnhoven

Joep van Lieshout                                                                 Jesse Stenzler                                                                        Danny van Agt                                                        Erik Franssen

Rob Eind                                                                           Ingo van Weert                                                                                                                                                           Colin Ajiach

Defensive Midfield

MItchell Bosma                      

Niels Smit

Right Midfield                                                                                     Centre Midfield                                                                                                 Centre Midfield                                                                              Left MIdfield  

Rein van Helmond                                                               Mark Wijks                                                                            Scott Langerak                                                        Bjorn Wolf

Mart Ramos                                                                     Mart Ramos                                                                           Alfredo Frankel                                                   Maurice van Duren

Niels Smit                                                                               Frans Smit 

Striker

Andre de Wit

Tommie Hereijgers

Sam van Weert

A defensive winger on the right would be most helpful as we have to play a midfielder out of position there if van Helmond isn't available. Other than that, we are pretty stocked for what we need. To address the DM/DC issue above. Mitchell Bosma/Tim Pattinama is my main centre-back pairing, but when we play this formation, we have Jesse Stenzler slot into Bosma's DC role.

Edited by Deisler26

200px-RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk 

Academy Watch: Class of 2021

In this section, we'll look at my historical youth intakes. At the end of every season, I'll go back and look at an intake from my time here at RKC and see if the key prospects worked out? Or if they flamed out, never to be seen again.

Intake #3. It's the Class of 2021.

2021 yoof 2

Another 'Golden Generation' !. We'll concentrate on the 3* prospects and up, unless there are any significant deviations. We had Arno Hulshoff, Marcel Ouwerkerk, Sven Bartels, Bjorn Wolf, Ad Viejou and Mart Ramos as our 3* and up.

Arno Hulshoff

Then: 15 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Now: 21 years old, Sporting Clube de Lisbon

Arno made his debut in 2020/21 and in the four and a half seasons he was at the club, he made 63 appearances, scoring 6 goals and assisting 9 times for an average rating of 6.85. In the January 2025 transfer window, Arno was sold to Sporting Clube de Lisbon for £4.2m plus add-ons. He has yet to make an appearance for Sporting, but spent the latter half of the 2024/25 season on loan at G.D Chaves, playing six games and scoring 1 goal for a 7.05 rating. He also spent last season on loan at FC Utrecht making 11 appearances, scoring two goals and assisting 4 times for an average rating of 7.06.

Arno also made appearances for the Netherlands U-20 team, but hasn't made the jump to the U-21 side.

Marcel Ouwerkerk

Now: 21 years old, F.C Porto

Marcel looked to be quite the prospect when he came into the academy. In four and half seasons, he made 56 appearances, scoring 14 goals and assisting 3 times for an average rating of 6.80. In the January 2025 transfer window, however, I decided to accept a £3.5m bid from F.C Porto as he wasn't working out and complaining about a lack of game time. Since then, he has not made an appearance for the Porto first team. However, he spent the rest of the 2024/25 season on loan at ChievoVerona, making 3 substitute appearances for a match rating of 6.55. He then spent last season on loan at Rio Ave F.C, making 45 appearances in all competitions, scoring 20 goals and assisting 6 times for a average rating of 7.07.

Marcel also made 4 appearances for the Netherlands U-21 side, scoring one goal.

Sven Bartels

Then: 16 years old, RKC Waalwijk

Now: 21 years old, Olympique Lyonnais

Sven was a regular contributor to the first team after his promotion from the academy. In his four and a half years at the club, he made 83 appearances, assisting 6 times for an average rating of 6.88. In the January 2025 transfer window, however, AFC Ajax Amsterdam met his release clause of £8m. In his time at Ajax, he made 14 appearances, mainly from the substitutes bench, for an average rating of 6.87. In the summer of 2025 however, he was snapped up by Olympique Lyonnais for a cool £10m, netting us £5m in the sell-on. He made 18 appearances for them in all competitions, scoring one goal and assisting once for an average rating of 6.84. 

Sven has one winners medal in his career, picking it up as Lyon won the 2026 UEFA Europa League.

Sven also has 17 appearances for the Netherlands U-21's, scoring one goal

Bjorn Wolf

Bjorn worked his way into the first team and has stayed there every since. During his time at the club, he's made 84 appearances, scoring 11 goals and assisting 12 times for an average rating of 6.87.

Ad Viejou

Then: 16 year old, RKC Waalwijk

Now: 21 year old, RKC Waalwijk

Ad is a backup player. In his 6 years at the club, he hasn't made a senior appearance, but has spent the last two seasons on loan to Rijnsburge Boys, making 26 appearances for them, scoring 6 goals for an average rating of 6.79

Mart Ramos

In the 6 seasons Mart has been at the club, he's made 38 appearances, scoring 3 goals and assisting twice for an average rating of 6.84

No diamonds in the rough from this intake at all, the only player to make any first team appearances was released at the end of his youth contract, (Marc Demouge)

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

August 2026 Transfer Window

Targets:

2027 targets

We've been knocking on the door for the last few seasons. Now is the season we bust through

Transfers:

2027 aug transfers

Almere took two of our fringe players, but the real kick in the balls came with 4 hours to go of the transfer window...

Tommie Hereijgers (sold to Sporting Clube de Portugal for £20m)

What a killer. I mean he was second choice, but I wanted to have a 50% sell-on so I'm annoyed that I didn't have a chance to get it put into the deal

On 24/01/2019 at 09:27, Timetxu said:

Are you saying Roda JC territory is German? I mean.. you're probably right, but... don't need to say that out loud..

He was just released from the club..

Racecar reasons, as he'd just picked Ghana to play for

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

20th OCtober 2026

KNVB Beker Second Round

Rabobank Ijmond Stadion, Ijmonden

SC Telstar p3 - 3 RKC Waalwijk (SC Telstar win 5-3 on penalties)

2027 cup exit

Total blunder on my part. Went for an attacking formation with a youth side and underestimated them. Still, to concede a goal ON THE LINE in the 92nd minute, then to have the same player score the winning penalty hurts a lot. Another year without silverware, unless we can keep it up in the league

6 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

You've made some good progress,hopefully you can kick the door between yourself and Europe down.I'm also liking the five year reports of your past intakes,will you be doing the same for ten years?

Maybe. I haven't thought that far ahead yet :D

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

January 2027 Transfer Window

Transfers:

2027 transfers

*Sigh* It's the same as last season. And the one before that. Get to the top of the division, the vultures come calling. Again.

DM/MC Mitchell Bosma (sold for £15m + 50% sell on clause to Hamburger SV)

Typical. I get a good player in a position and he goes. Mitchell played brilliantly in the DM position and at DC, but once the offer came in... *sigh*

DC/DM Tim Pattinama (sold for £15.5m + 50% sell on clause to Rassenballsport Leipzig)

We lost both of our first choice DC's in this window. Tim was again the victim of sell on clauses

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

2027 Youth Intake

2027 yoof 1

FULL INTAKE OVERVIEW

Intake #9. Nearly a decade at the club and we'll look forward to see what the next decade has in store for us. We're still at Exceptional Youth Coaching and Extensive Youth Recruitment. As usual, I'll be concentrating on the 3* and above prospects, however I'll highlight the top three prospects in my eyes of each intake and also concentrate on the U-19's vs Youth Candidates match.

--------------------------------------------------

Top 3 Prospects

ST Muayed Abbas

Muayed is another on our striking conveyor belt. Hopefully he'll rise to get some gametime.

DC Lee-Quincey Profijt

Lee-Quincey is a DC! A DC!! *trumpets play*

DM/MC Floris Baastiansen

Floris is an excellent pick up here, because he'll be Mark Wijks' long-term successor

-------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

How far will YOUR youth go: 2027?

Just how local are my intakes? We have State of the Art Youth facilities, but are we getting the cream of local youth?

Our intake pool went a bit awry in this one. All of our furthest players were from outside the country.

---------------------------------------------------------------

RKC U-19's vs RKC Youth Candidates: 2027

2027 yoof game

We had a match against FC Volendam on the same day, so I was unable to watch it.

RKC Youth Candidates Player of the Game

Floris Baastiansen (7.2)

Can't believe that I've never posted in this thread before - I tend to read the forum a lot, particularly on my phone, and don't reply. I just wanted to say that I love the depth you go in to, particularly with intake day and I will strike up some more discussion at your next intake!

Keep it up!

On 24/02/2019 at 22:20, _Ben_ said:

Can't believe that I've never posted in this thread before - I tend to read the forum a lot, particularly on my phone, and don't reply. I just wanted to say that I love the depth you go in to, particularly with intake day and I will strike up some more discussion at your next intake!

Keep it up!

Thank you for your very kind words! I hope to see you there in a few posts :D

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

2026/27 Season Review

Eredivisie: Finished in 3rd place (predicted 9th) - Qualified for UEFA Europa League

A fabulous season which saw Andre De Wit break all goalscoring records (both team and league) with 25 goals as we had an excellent charge at the summit of the Eredivisie. From a winless November, to a 12 game unbeaten streak, to 4 draws and a loss out of 7 to finish the season in 3rd place, which is our best result ever. It seems churlish to complain about 3rd, but we seriously lost focus at the end of the season when one different result would have given us Champions League football

KNVB Beker: Lost in Second Round (predicted Quarter-Final)

Poor, poor, poor. Arrogance from me cost us this season. We breezed through a First Round matchup with minnows Quick Boys '20 with Andre de Wit getting a hat-trick. We then came up against Keuken Kampioen Divisie opponents SC Telstar. We stumbled through the match with a lot of youth on the pitch and despite leading the game 3-2, we conceded a goal on the line on 92 mins and the same player then scored the winning penalty to dump us out of the competition 5-3 on penalties.. Cup Results

Awards

Review

Stats

Commercial Summary

Encouraging signs as we were in the mix right up until the last day for the title. Our first European adventure since 2001 beckons as well!

RKC_Waalwijk_logo.jpg

RKC Waalwijk

2027/28 Pre-Season Depth Chart

So, each season, I will post up a depth chart of the players in my main formation. It will consist of First Team, Backup & Youth... if I have them. We're chugging away quite nicely right now for players, but we do need to start retraining players for positions, otherwise we'll see an issue when injuries or player sales bite (Lineups accurate on 00:01, 01 July 2027)

Goalkeeper

Peter Goedgebuure

Adnan Mulic

Wil van Boekel

Right Back                                                                                                     Centre Back                                                                                                       Centre Back                                                                                       Left Back

Jordy Mulder                                                                        Jesse Stenzler                                                                      Danny van Agt                                                  Gijs van Duijnhoven

Joep van Lieshout                                                               Lee-Quincey Profijt                                                                  Bryan Dirkx                                                           Erik Franssen

Rob Eind                                                                           Ingo van Weert                                                                                                                                                           Colin Ajiach

Defensive Midfield

Rogier de Jager                      

Niels Smit

Right Midfield                                                                                     Centre Midfield                                                                                                 Centre Midfield                                                                              Left MIdfield  

Rein van Helmond                                                               Mark Wijks                                                                            Scott Langerak                                                        Bjorn Wolf

Mart Ramos                                                                     Mart Ramos                                                                               Frans Smit                                                        Maurice van Duren

Niels Smit                                                                                Frans Jansen                                                    Stefan van Gerwen

Striker

Andre de Wit

Sam van Weert

Kevin Prent