Sports Interactive Community

This player wants a certain amount of wage for joining which i can afford...but i how on earth his mood can be 0% ??!?!!

Screenshot_2018-12-24-04-15-15.png

Edited by Sushanta das

Hi there,

Do you have a save with this issue present that we could look at?

If the mood starts out at at 0%, it usually means they aren't interested in even discussing terms - the text in the summary window should actually explain why they aren't interesting in talking (if they don't want to move to your club, they don't think you can offer enough in wages etc.) - obviously doesn't seem to be here.

Thanks. :thup:

6 hours ago, Jamie King said:

Hi there,

Do you have a save with this issue present that we could look at?

If the mood starts out at at 0%, it usually means they aren't interested in even discussing terms - the text in the summary window should actually explain why they aren't interesting in talking (if they don't want to move to your club, they don't think you can offer enough in wages etc.) - obviously doesn't seem to be here.

Thanks. :thup:

Hello,here is my save file..Thanks

fm_save1.zip

Thanks for your save. It looks from the differences in wage budget that it is a little further on from the screenshot and I haven't been able to reproduce the issue here., if I have an offer accepted for Ele he states that he doesn't feel like it would be a good move for him rather than trying to negotiate a wage.

If you come across another instance of this occurring then we'd still like to take a look at the save.