Can’t get past squad numbers screen!

First time since 1997 I have faced a challenge loading a Champ man/FM game. I have the mobile version of FM19 on iPhone SE iOS 12. I have attempted to be 3 teams so far and I cannot get beyond the squad number selection. I pick the numbers - press submit and it just loops. I can use manager holiday to get beyond each game but it means I can’t actually play a game! I have restarted my phone - deleted the app and re-installed - without success. Any thoughts? 

I’ve got an iPhone se and an iPhone 6s and on the se it is awkward to hit the submit button. You just have to keep on trying and you get it in the end. I think if you miss the area of the button it just goes off the screen but it hasn’t registered. It is fine on 6s so must just be with the screen being a bit smaller on se. 

• SI Staff
12 hours ago, snakebite30 said:

I’ve got an iPhone se and an iPhone 6s and on the se it is awkward to hit the submit button. You just have to keep on trying and you get it in the end. I think if you miss the area of the button it just goes off the screen but it hasn’t registered. It is fine on 6s so must just be with the screen being a bit smaller on se. 

Hm that's an interesting one, we'll have a look.

Archived