Sports Interactive Community

Hi

I recently bought the game for an Android Tablet and it appears I can't save the game due to Error Code 3? I thought it might be down to storage as I have a large database size and I downloaded player faces taking up around 1.6GB. Is this the possible reason?

Thanks and any help will be appreciated.

- Elliott

Hi Elliot, 

I think it would be worth checking you have enough space left on your device to save the game as that's the most likely reason for the game to fail to save correctly. 

Hope this helps. :) Let us know if you still have issues after making enough space.

(Apologies for the slight delays in getting back to you, obviously everyone's had time off in and around the Christmas period)

I have enough space left over however it still comes up error code 3. What do I do? 

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 22:27, Doddsy said:

I have enough space left over however it still comes up error code 3. What do I do? 

We responded to the thread you opened so will keep future communication regarding the issue in here.