Sports Interactive Community
ronywijaya

Key Player wants to leave

I just wondering why would a key player from top reputation club wants to leave without a logical reason after won a league title and champions league.

Screenshot 2018-12-21 00.58.35.png

Screenshot 2018-12-21 00.58.45.png

Only thing I could thing is PSG can maybe offer higher wages?

I also think (unfortunately) that there's a bit of a delay in players recognizing reputation improvements.

There's a couple of factors potentially at play @ronywijaya

Primarily they'll be regarding finances and the possibility of a new challenge. PSG have possibly made the player their top target and its likely that there is going to be a big wage bump coming with that bid. 

In a lot of situations, I negotiate a bid I'm happy to accept, and then the AI team fail to offer the player what he was expecting. If someone is already extremely well paid by myself its rare that another club can really trump that in any meaningful way. I've had an awful lot of these type of transfer issues never arise because I play ball, agree a deal and then they end up disappointing the player.

Unhappiness issues like this are rarely problematic unless they've caught you inside the last 18 months or so of a contract. 

I also thought it about higher wages, that's why I tried to ask him what is it going to take to keep you here. But his answer is nothing. He just want to move. Lol