Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
mozza79

Woodwork

Anybody else finding that since the update there are lots of games where the ball has hit the woodwork loads of times?

I had one game where it happened 6 times and many other instances where it did 3 or 4... 

I have few games that have woodwork. Depending pn the matchup between 1 in 5 and 1 in 10, maybe. But those that have them, have them a lot! 

I think on tomorrow's session I need to keep a list! 

My team hits the woodwork at least 1 time every game but usually it happens 2-3 times. I think some changes are needed in match engine. Sometimes it gets really absurd with 0 goals but more than 4 or 5 woodworks. 

Think I had a game the other day where I hit the woodwork 5 times and lost 1-0 because of it basically. Quite infuriating to be honest. 

If they do not fix this, I am considering not no buy the game next year, it is really disgusting.

Yea its a lot of shots like that, sometimes I have like few in a row and the ball just can't get in for me, but for opponent they somehow attack the ball and score with weaker players...I had like 5-6 in a row from one highlight and the ball went finally for corner

I had minimum of 3 woodworks for like 10 matches in a row, some matches 5 or more. My strikers never scored during the period. They even couldn't score from the spot. I resigned and guess won't buy the game next year. I really loved the older versions in which you really can change the match with small tactical changes but now it feels like everything is predetermined and you can't change it whatever you do. This is not about losing, even most matches I won, I do not feel that I achieved something, I just feel lucky. That is not the game I was a fan of.