Sports Interactive Community

We have an ongoing save but haven't played in a while, normally we might need to restart the game once or twice before he could find the game but today when we tried he couldn't see the game at all when I host but we just checked and I could see a game he hosted and join just fine.

We are both on 19.2.1.

Quick update on this, this morning my friends Steam/Football Manager 19 had a 600mb download even though he was already on 19.2.1 and he managed to get connected not sure what exactly that download was but for now he can connect, although he did say the game is painfully slow at times.

I am having the same issue with a friend. We created the game earlier today, we played for a bit, it was okay. Then we left, I saved as I am the host. Tonight, I loaded the game, but my friend can't see the game when he is looking for it, so he can't rejoin.

Hi all,

If you are experiencing this issue I would recommend verifying the integrity of the game files on all computers participating in the online game. This will ensure all files are properly up to date and you are all on the same build. To do this, right click Football Manager 2019 in Steam, click Properties>Local files>verify integrity of the files. 

We are aware these issues are also occurring even after the fix so we are continuing to look into it and may ask for further information soon such as your system information if you were willing to help.

Thanks