Sports Interactive Community

I update to version 10.1.0 IOS & start new game. try to sell Arrizabalaga to man city amount $80 but only stated $50 in transfer list. may i know why coz i dont see any clause at player?

1.jpg

2.jpg

18 hours ago, Luke Warrington said:

Was it just the Kepa transfer that displayed as a different amount to what was stated in the news item?

yup. correct. same goes to others player also when i sell

Hi. I am also experiencing this issue lately. With my saved game managing Manchester United, I sold many ("deadwood") players, but most, if not all, of those I sold showed a different fee from what was agreed upon to what was announced in the News and what showed on the players' History. One example was when I sold Phil Jones to Blackburn. They offered £23 million which I (naturally) accepted, but when the transfer completed, it's showing that the amount was for only £16.25 million. Please fix this, developers. Thanks in advance.

I have started having the same issue. I accepted an offer of £40m for Caseres but when transfer goes through I only receive £27.5m.

D92B036B-F0F6-4FD3-B400-E96722D1B1B8.png

3270BFAE-FEB8-44C7-8F73-5B01F939AF2A.png

On 24/12/2018 at 17:25, Angelos Antoniades said:

We have managed to reproduce this issue and it is currently under review.

Was going to report this issue as I'm now experiencing it but glad it's under review.

Posted (edited)

Sold my player for 40mil, but only got 12 mil. Usually happen with near expiry player, got player value only instead of agreed transfer fee. Stop playing because frustrated with that issue.

Edited by Kazu Mizu

Any closer to understanding what is causing this? This affects gameplay hugely when trying to generate funds etc to purchase players etc...

I notice the same issue and it's been driving me crazy, I thought it was something specific to Serie A! I assume this is post a patch/update because it seems to have only affected my most recent game and never noticed in early (post release) games in PRM.

I'm not sure there's any logic to who it affects, but it seems to be older and non-domestic players - or at least players who I 'offer' to clubs.

ChadliBug.thumb.jpg.41569b04ff1194e21a7a6625a0d24a31.jpg

Edited by Arli