Sports Interactive Community

I'm finding that within a few in game days of starting a new game, when on the news screen, it is impossible to move forward. When tapping continue, it flashes red but nothing happens. There is no unresolved contract offer, etc. to respond to, the game is just stuck. This has happened in the 3 games I've started so far. Very disappointing. The same thing is happening to a friend who is on iOS. Any ideas? 

57 minutes ago, Kurtus The Special One said:

I also have the same issue. Can't get past the first day. I've tried uninstalling etc too 

If you have a save file which features the issue we would very much like to take a look at it. Thank you :)

On 18/12/2018 at 10:34, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Can you please attach a save file from where this is happening and we will take a look at it. Thank you.

How do I do this? Its the mobile version on an android tablet. Thanks

6 minutes ago, Steve O said:

How do I do this? Its the mobile version on an android tablet. Thanks

We believe we've found what the issue is, in which case it will be resolved shortly. You can always upload your save file and we can just double check that it is the same issue. 

Exactly the same problem.... downloaded yesterday, tried 2 new games and same issue on both. Samsung Galaxy S8. Tried to get a refund from Google... but refused(?)

How do I get my money back?

Any commitment as to when? Would still prefer a refund... I'll re-purchase when the app is fit for purpose rather than waiting with no clues on dates...

On 20/12/2018 at 23:04, Thfcbushy said:

Any commitment as to when? Would still prefer a refund... I'll re-purchase when the app is fit for purpose rather than waiting with no clues on dates...

Hi there,

This should have been fixed by the small hotfix update that was released on the 21st. Let us know if you're back up and running again. :)