Sports Interactive Community

Upload save and pkms :)

Edited by macro

Exact same issue I am having, thought I had a dip in form, but I am having the same issue.

10 minutes ago, RyanBrown said:

Exact same issue I am having, thought I had a dip in form, but I am having the same issue.

Yeah Im seeing alot of people have the same issue

Another occurrence is when there is a free kick, hits the goalkeeper and rebounded in - all the time, annoying.

Hi,

Unfortunately, I also have to confirm that there is a lot of long shots.

Even if I set team instruction to play ball inside penalty area. This is horrible.

At first I thought it was in my mind but after some games I confirm there is definitely a problem with long shots..No matter what tactic or instructions you choose midfielders keep shooting from outside the area..The AI does the same even though there are better options like passing to unmarked players they keep shooting and 80-90% of goals come from outside the area..Really boring and first time in my cm/fm history I notice something like that..Please tone them down as soon  as possible because the game is unplayable

5 hours ago, Louisking1992 said:

They have just released a new update 

No ME changes though. 

Will SI make any comment on this, I know they can see it as it's all over social media to.

4 hours ago, RyanBrown said:

Will SI make any comment on this, I know they can see it as it's all over social media to.

We had the same issue last year. Nothing really changes mate at all. 

Hey @Louisking1992,

Thanks for posting this issue on the forums. 

In Semi-Pro games you need to consider the fact that whilst the player's shooting attributes are low, the keepers also don't have the best stats.

This will lead to a higher number of goals conceded, even long shots.

Hope this information was useful.

Cheers,

Hugo

4 hours ago, Hugo Mendes Albino said:

Hey @Louisking1992,

In Semi-Pro games you need to consider the fact that whilst the player's shooting attributes are low, the keepers also don't have the best stats.

Cheers,

Hugo

I must disagree with this explanation. I play with Liverpoll in the Premier league. I see lot of long shot goals. Most if them are from the central positions and from the central midfielders. The long shots are extremely accurate and even players with

13 rating long shots are scoring more than the strikers. Please reapond to this as this is the main issue with the ME at the moment.

I've been conceding long shots and free kicks in EVERY SINGLE GAME since the update. I was in first place in the Premier League with my Wolves team, with Rui Patricio doing AMAZING for me. Since then, he's useless because every single long shot goes in. I just lost a game against Manchester United 4-3. Guess what? I'm again conceding from outside the box, and free kicks. Literally 3 of their goals were carbon copies of each other, just a damn long shot that the keeper didn't react to. The same with the first goal that Morgan Gibbs-White scored from outside the box. I see an almost exact curling shot going in, either for, or against me, every other game. It's like FIFA 19 with finesse shots. Is this what FM19 is now? Ridiculous.

fm_2018-12-20_10-01-33.png

fm_2018-12-20_10-01-10.png

13 hours ago, Hugo Mendes Albino said:

Hey @Louisking1992,

Cheers,

Hugo

Hi Hugo, I understand your reasoning behind this. However I've played Semi-Pro for many years and I can promise that I never saw this many long shot goals in my career let alone in 10 games. 

8 hours ago, damjanovski said:

I must disagree with this explanation. I play with Liverpoll in the Premier league. I see lot of long shot goals. Most if them are from the central positions and from the central midfielders. The long shots are extremely accurate and even players with

13 rating long shots are scoring more than the strikers. Please reapond to this as this is the main issue with the ME at the moment.

Yepp, not just happening at this level

22 hours ago, Hugo Mendes Albino said:

Hey @Louisking1992,

Cheers,

Hugo

It’s not just in lower leagues. Lerma has scored 14 goals this season in 28 games, and they have all came from outside the box. 

Hey guys,

After further inspection I can see that is a legitimate issue.

If you could provide pkm's of matches where this is happening it will be massively helpful as pkm's give us the examples needed to pinpoint the issue.

If you are unsure on how to provide a pkm please follow the instructions below:

The more pkm's the better.

Thanks for your continued support,

Hugo

1 hour ago, Hugo Mendes Albino said:

Furthermore @Louisking1992,

If you refuse to provide pkm's you are essentially depriving yourself and others of a fix, the pkm's are essential in the match engine fixes.

Cheers,

Hugo

Hi Hugo, Its not that i refuse.. I've uploads plenty of bugs that include pkm's. it's just that I will have to search for these matches, but dont you worry i will be sending them to you soon

23 minutes ago, Top Tiger said:

I will upload my PKMs. But can anyone explain how to do it? and what to do?

After the game, Save the match. then upload the file on here

Ditto, way too many goals from long shots, Most are scored by the AI, GRRR! It's adding to my dramatic form slump after the last update.

I see everyone complaining, yet I see 0 PKM's. 

Edited by Preveza

14 minutes ago, Preveza said:

So? Could it be that people would rather play the game than constantly upload pkm's or savegames? I've also experienced an excessive amount of long shot goals, but I've chosen not to upload the pkm's because I prefer to stay 'immersed' in the game world. The issue has already been confirmed, and it's not difficult to reproduce for the devs, so I don't really see the problem.

- Troels

Here's one Man Utd v Arsenal op long shots.pkm

15. Jakub Jankto scores 4 long shots some straight at keeper

Arsenal v Norwich op long shots.pkm first 2 goals

Arsenal v SLB OP long shots.pkm first 3 goals

FC RB Salzburg v Arsenal op long shots.pkm only goal

these are all my last 4 games so its a bit laughable

I believe its more to do with the keepers awesome at 1 v 1s and point blank headers trash at mid to long shots

Edited by jere_d

11 hours ago, Troels Jensen said:

So? Could it be that people would rather play the game than constantly upload pkm's or savegames? I've also experienced an excessive amount of long shot goals, but I've chosen not to upload the pkm's because I prefer to stay 'immersed' in the game world. The issue has already been confirmed, and it's not difficult to reproduce for the devs, so I don't really see the problem.

- Troels

Its really annoying, hard to believe they actually test the games before they updating so much is wrong with the game

Ok, well im just saying if you want the devs to improve the ME, pkm's definitely do help. You cant expect them to reproduce every issue themselves. A pkm takes 5 seconds to upload

3 hours ago, Preveza said:

You cant expect them to reproduce every issue themselves. A pkm takes 5 seconds to upload

Actually, I kind of expect them to catch these bugs before the game is  released. This has been one of the most bug-ridden versions of FM in the last ten years. It's actually quite mind numbing how they have not caught onto these issues during QA. Waiting for the customers to discover bugs is a poor piece of business. Imagine if a car manufacturer did that. 'I'm not sure the brakes are functioning correctly, but let's hear what the customers say' ..

On 22/12/2018 at 14:45, Preveza said:

I believe giving SI 10 different examples of 10 different matches is enough on my behalf. There is clearly an issue with long shots that SI are fully aware of now. Paying customers have the complete right complain when a game is not fully functioning, considering we are now at the end of December and thing like these bugs are still a huge part of the game. Ive started 5 different threads on here, all pointing out issues with things from positioning, defending and long shots.. ive uploaded all pkms to all issues but rarely get a response so now ive decided to continue playing the game and see what happens with updates. 

I don't see why PAYING customers have to supply pkms all the time? I get it if it's some bizarro problem that only happens once in a while. Five of the last six goals I have conceded have been either from a set piece or from 18-26 yards out. From all the responses there is OBVIOUSLY a problem with long shots. What are the testers doing?

Edited by Berri90
Added something

On 26/12/2018 at 02:29, Berri90 said:

I don't see why PAYING customers have to supply pkms all the time? I get it if it's some bizarro problem that only happens once in a while. Five of the last six goals I have conceded have been either from a set piece or from 18-26 yards out. From all the responses there is OBVIOUSLY a problem with long shots. What are the testers doing?

It's something I keep asking myself as well. Last year shots were bad beyond belief, regardless of players and they kept denying the issue and providing some real life stats to show for it, yet players would shoot almost parallel to the goal and they'd say it's no issue and ask for .pkm s. These are literally the type of issues you see after playing the game for 3 months (in game time). I cannot comprehend how testers do not spot these. It's not some isolated, hard to reproduce bug that shows up only in 1/10000 saves. It's something that's there every save and you can see it if you only play 10 bloody matches.

I'm guessing in .pkms they can see player attributes at the time and some other hidden parameters that might help them troubleshoot. That still doesn't answer how testers miss this. It's a good thing we have Public Beta now.

I'm hoping they acknowledge the long shots issue this time as well. I've had Salomon Kalou shoot a ball on the center from 25 yards goal and Neuer deflect that into goal. Neuer. I'm pretty sure people are having this issue regardless of GKs. Can provide .pkm

If only they would split the difference between long shots and one on ones!!! Strikers with high finishing and composure can't score in one on one situations to save their lives but players with awful long shot and technique attributes have no trouble scoring from 25 yards out. It's just car-raaaazzy!

Oh look, another two "thumping free kicks from 26 yards out" Gosh, how unusual (sarcasm). Seriously SI, you guys are in denial if you think this isn't a bug. It's probably just my tactics, right?!

Crewe v Preston.pkm

On 20/12/2018 at 02:34, Louisking1992 said:

They have just released a new update 

Maybe have the testers play the game a tad more before releasing an update... That suggestion is probably too sensible, huh?!

3 games, 9 long range goals for you to enjoy! (including a Pogba hat trick of free kicks)

These are just the most 'bang for your buck' replays. I could upload a hundred different matches tbh.

Viva la FM19

What a time to be an FM player

Leicester v Arsenal.pkm

Liverpool v Leicester.pkm

Man Utd v Leicester.pkm

Edited by darthlemon