Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matteo3champions

Still not complain with referees after 19.2

Hi,

i’ve never seen so far an Yellow card due to complain with referees, because players don’t complain with referees.

i’ve reported this 1 month ago but today, with the new patch, the “problem” is not solved

thanks

I dont believe that this has ever been in the game. Whether it should be is another matter but i suspect there is a good reason

16 ore fa, MrPompey ha scritto:

I dont believe that this has ever been in the game. Whether it should be is another matter but i suspect there is a good reason

Of course that is in game, there is a player trait!

7 hours ago, Matteo3champions said:

Of course that is in game, there is a player trait!

a player trait to argue with the ref? Please let me know which attribute you refer to

4 hours ago, MrPompey said:

a player trait to argue with the ref? Please let me know which attribute you refer to

argues.png

Edited by carlos_fierro

19 hours ago, MrPompey said:

I played FM15 for over 3 years and it was certainly in that version. Seen it on many occasions including a number where it's been a player already on a booking. I've also seen an incident before where my team won a last minute penalty in a derby. 5 of their players got booked inside seconds for arguing including 3 already on yellows much to my amusement. 

I always thought that this was when the players waved their arms about just before a booking, it doesn't say anything in commentary though 

Thats a trait rather than an attribute. I've been playing FM since the start when it was CM. Maybe my memory has faded but I dont recall ever having / seeing a player set off for arguing with the ref.

It would be interesting to understand the league stats for second yellow / straight red cards for arguing with the ref and what of any stats SI have when running soak tests.

Additionally as manager you get the oportunity to fine a player for being sent off and again I dont EVER recall an option to fine a player when he has been sent off for arguing with ref and likewise I dont ever recall seeing this in the commentary

An SI clarification would be good here

Sign in to follow this