Sports Interactive Community
phd_angel

Jersey Colors are too similar

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I've been coming across many matches where both teams have quite similarly colored jerseys.

(I'm playing Aston Villa in the English Premier, and quite often both teams are playing with quite dark jerseys).

Can you please check the color scheme/algorithm, so that teams playing with more differentiated jerseys?...  Thanks.

This will not be seen in here.  Please report in the correct FM 19 Bugs forum and include a pkm of the matches in question so that the Devs can check the code and fix this.

It's unlikely the algorithms are going to be perfect when choosing kits and some matches are going to produce awkward combinations.  This is one of those areas where the player should be able to override the program. I'd suggest allowing kit selection on the page just before the match starts, where it shows the team formations. That way the least clashing combination can be chosen based on the subjective choice of the player.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb phd_angel:

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I've been coming across many matches where both teams have quite similarly colored jerseys.

(I'm playing Aston Villa in the English Premier, and quite often both teams are playing with quite dark jerseys).

Can you please check the color scheme/algorithm, so that teams playing with more differentiated jerseys?...  Thanks.

I move this to the bugs forum. You need to provide and upload a saved game BEFORE a match.