FM19 isn't recognizing my saved editor data from FM19 Editor

FFMaxwell

So I recently just bought FM19 after being 3 years behind on the series and went straight into the editor to create a brand new league. I have tested the nation rules and it said they were valid. The only problem is, when on FM19, it doesn't recognize it for whatever reason. I'm assuming you're supposed to be able to click the drop down to select a different database but it's un-clickable, as see here:

d7b45dc8640d1fd081fd860715721d99.png

Any ideas?

Thanks, Maxwell

vor 4 Minuten schrieb FFMaxwell:

So I recently just bought FM19 after being 3 years behind on the series and went straight into the editor to create a brand new league. I have tested the nation rules and it said they were valid. The only problem is, when on FM19, it doesn't recognize it for whatever reason. I'm assuming you're supposed to be able to click the drop down to select a different database but it's un-clickable, as see here:

d7b45dc8640d1fd081fd860715721d99.png

Any ideas?

Thanks, Maxwell

The game database is always loaded, your database does only contain some changes and is loaded second. You need to select advanced/costum setup. Usually your own db file will be loaded automatically.

2 minutes ago, KUBI said:

The game database is always loaded, your database does only contain some changes and is loaded second. You need to select advanced/costum setup. Usually your own db file will be loaded automatically.

How can I do that exactly?

vor 1 Minute schrieb FFMaxwell:

It's not a new database, just a saved editor data file, I only changed a few things

That's what I mean. It will be loaded, when you start a new game. Costum user files are just database changes, the original database will always be loaded.

1 minute ago, KUBI said:

That's what I mean. It will be loaded, when you start a new game. Costum user files are just database changes, the original database will always be loaded.

But it won't even let me click the drop down on the database to enable my custom files

vor 3 Minuten schrieb FFMaxwell:

But it won't even let me click the drop down on the database to enable my custom files

Do you try it to load into FM Touch? That does not work, only in the Full game.

6 minutes ago, KUBI said:

user/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019/ editor data

14 minutes ago, Weiry said:

save it in the Football Manager 2019 -> editor data folder not the editor 2019 folder

So, for whatever reason, the editor was set to saving in some other FM19 obscure folder, I figured it out finally, I'm so sorry for wasting your time haha

• 1 year later...