Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
diegomac12

Best Tactics for 19.2

Hi Guys,

Can someone please suggest a few tactics which are working really well for you under the new patch? Really struggling to find something for 19.2

Thanks

Fuss tactics v2.0

With the following tweaks.

DLF->AF

2 IF's -> stay wider

Time wasting -> sometimes

I've got a pretty good team tho so unsure if it works with weak teams

Love these threads. Mind boggling how/why people just expect others to create & share there tactics.

Here's an idea, why don't you think logically at what team you are, players at your disposal and logically think of a sound tactic plan to match? Surely the game would be much more rewarding that way no? rather than expecting other people to bring you success in an instant.

Flabbergasted!!

22 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Love these threads. Mind boggling how/why people just expect others to create & share there tactics.

Here's an idea, why don't you think logically at what team you are, players at your disposal and logically think of a sound tactic plan to match? Surely the game would be much more rewarding that way no? rather than expecting other people to bring you success in an instant.

Flabbergasted!!

Different people play the game in different ways.  Some people like to create their own tactics, others like to download tactics.  There's no right or wrong and certainly no harm in asking, although constructive replies are usually more useful.

On 13/12/2018 at 16:34, Tjorven said:

Same here. My gegenpress tactic was working really well before but now I'm struggling :/

Gegen can still work in 19.2, you just have to be more aware of teams that park the bus. Think of the amount of times Klopp, arguably the Daddy of gegen, has faltered against teams that have parked the bus?

I adapted my own gegen press by being more patient against lower sides, and not compressing my high block against their low block and enabling more runners from deep. Is it perfect? No, but like every tactic it has a limitation and the gegen is no different, it's how you "soften the blow" of these limitations is the difference between a successful save and a rage quit.

23 hours ago, 04texag said:

I think it's quite comical that you are reading and replying to the tactics/sharing forums and are griping at someone who is at least engaging the community and asking for help. He could instead be griping that the game stinks or is too difficult, but instead, after trying, he's asking the community for help.

Not quite sure how you have come to that conclusion on the back of me visiting this section. I merely like to browse over all things 'Tactics' and seen this thread with the poster wanting an instant so called 'Winning' fix and asking for others to give it to him.

Just think people should delve a little deeper into the game themselves to discover that winning formula. Makes the game more rewarding when you do it yourself rather than expecting others to do it for you.

13 hours ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Not quite sure how you have come to that conclusion on the back of me visiting this section. I merely like to browse over all things 'Tactics' and seen this thread with the poster wanting an instant so called 'Winning' fix and asking for others to give it to him.

Just think people should delve a little deeper into the game themselves to discover that winning formula. Makes the game more rewarding when you do it yourself rather than expecting others to do it for you.

Read closer...he wasn't asking for someone's instant winning fix. He said he's struggling and wanted to see tactics that were working for other people. How do you know he wasn't wanting to see other peoples successes to learn, and then try to do more trial and error, which he apparently had done. Be helpful, or ask him to clarify, but just to roast him isn't fair.

I have recently started an arsenal save using the default gegenpress tactic and player roles... the only thing I change is the philosophy... I go to the opposite of how the opposition will play.. so if a team lines up defensive against me I will play attacking football, if a team is cautious I will play a positive style, and the opposite if teams line up positive against me... I am currently 21 games into the fist season and sitting top winning 19games, drawing 1 and losing 1..

It's the first time on fm2019 I am enjoying a save, defensively sound conceding only 6 goals in the league, also aubameyang is scoring goals which I have struggled to get a striker scoring in the past

Just to add my assistant manager does all the tasks for me in terms of training.. oi and team talks 

On 19/12/2018 at 02:27, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Flabbergasted!!

I don't use other people's tactics but seeing successful ones in action can help people build their own and understand the game more. Also some people don't have the time or inclination to learn the tactical aspects.

Also logic, as much as we'd like it to, doesn't really come into play as often as you think it does. If FM was based on solid logic then my successful tactics from previous FM's should logically work on FM19. Which they don't. Also, if you look at some of the most successful tactics people have posted up they very rarely looks like they would function in real life. For example, how many inverted fullbacks are there in football currently? How many teams would you say use two strikers in their side playing the same type of role?