Do I have Beta or full version?

Hi, hoping someone can help. I purchased a steam code advertised as the full version of the game but giving access to the Beta. I made my purchase a day or two before release but never got to play it until after release date. 

My laptop was left on so it I thought that FM had updated to full version.

However I’ve grown more suspicious that I still only have Beta?

Today I see an update has come out but my FM seemed to still be running the first database. I tried forcing steam to update but its stated client list is up to date. So I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now I notice it’s only 3.1gb which seems low for a full version??

When I go onto the FM19 steam store page it says I have the game?? Am I just being paranoid? Is there something else I can check to confirm? 

19 minutes ago, Chrisjlovejoy said:

Hi, hoping someone can help. I purchased a steam code advertised as the full version of the game but giving access to the Beta. I made my purchase a day or two before release but never got to play it until after release date. 

My laptop was left on so it I thought that FM had updated to full version.

However I’ve grown more suspicious that I still only have Beta?

Today I see an update has come out but my FM seemed to still be running the first database. I tried forcing steam to update but its stated client list is up to date. So I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now I notice it’s only 3.1gb which seems low for a full version??

When I go onto the FM19 steam store page it says I have the game?? Am I just being paranoid? Is there something else I can check to confirm? 

The database hasn't been updated at this time, and it is still the same as the original one. The database is usually only updated after the transfer window has closed, usually towards the start of March.

If you are still running the beta, you should have white text to this effect in the bottom right of your game. If you are running the latest version, you would have 19.2.0 in white at the bottom left of the start menu.

Hope this helps :thup:

Archived