Sports Interactive Community

Experiencing a very frustrating, game-breaking bug/glitch on FM 2019 online. Me and 2 friends have 2 online saves where we all manage different clubs in the same division. Everything works fine until we play each other. After submitting our teams at 0:00 or at any random point during the game, it will freeze and neither player can continue. It will state "waiting for Adam e.g" even though me and him are both clicking play/continue. We are forced to quit the game and load up the last save and keep repeating this process till it finally lets the game run. Sometimes this takes about 4/5 attempts. It usually freezes after a pause in the game like after making a sub for example. Me and my friends have highly capable pc's so we believe this is an issue on FM's side. In addition to this their is another bug. If I spectate a friends match between him and an AI, It will freeze the game for both soon as I join however soon as I leave the game will be allowed to continue again. Also if it does play, I see different events to him, someone will score a free kick on my screen and its 1-0 however this hasn't happened at all in his game. Plz help

Hi @Sowerz98,

Our 19.2 update was released this week. This should contain a fix for the online issues you have been experiencing. Please let us update us on the stability of your game this week if possible.

Thanks

this issue never fixed neither at football manager 2018, neither 2019.. actually this issue exist years now.