Replaceing Kondogbia

LukasZ_VCF

Hi anyone know a player who could I buy to replace Kondogbia, I am playing Valencia 2nd season and he has release clause and from the start wants to leave to better team so I couln't sign new contract to change it...he won't event want to start negotiations... I saw only Savic but I can't afford him probably he will not event want to change team...I was in LM final, lost with Liverpool in additional time (120min ) 5-4, was second in the league after Barcelona, now I am first 8 points ahead of others and he still want to leave... Tottenham wants to pay release clause so he will probably move, and even more I beat Tottenham in last year in group in CL....

Box to Box I think it is in English ( I use polish language in game - he is long distance midfilder) with long shots, play higher, more dribbling and he is good for set pieces too... ;/

e:    I wonder if now I will be able to offer him for like less than release clause and with additional payments and 50% of next transfer since he didn't agree the contract with Tottenham yet, and PSG is interested I think so they might pay it and offer him better contract ?

If you're looking for a tall marauding Box to Box Midfielder who can control the tempo when needed, good in the air, can shoot from outside of the box WITH the bonus of being a pretty decent set piece taker, then check out Antonin Barak from Udinese. He's a beast in my saves.

I meant good in set pieces to shoot with his head or pass with his head to someone else, I will check Barak he is left footed like Kondogbia too :)

But as I see from the fmdatab stats he is slower, worse in def etc it will be hard to replace Kondogbia ( I teached him some moves too and he is a beast now ) , maybe if there is someone who can develop like him, but it will take time, if he leave in this year probably I will not be able to play in CL final or win Spanish Cup (wanted to do that since i failed in last year with girona weird staff they shot me goals at the end from distance with really poor stats much below 10 I think and I lost by results 3-3 and 1-1 at home - less goals away for me so they moved on... )

Well I was assuming that you're emphasizing for the offensive aspect of a Box to Box Midfielder from your post above, so he's the one that comes to my mind instantly. He's actually a better header than Kondogbia too in set pieces, if that's what you're looking for.

I will have to check it in game when I will get back from from, but considering their attributes they are kind of weak, I have Coquelin and Tonali they can play as CM's but they can't shot etc, I am playing with high tempo, high pressing fast direct balls to strikers and often my CM are passing with head to strikers.

It seems like I have to pray he will not like to move to Tottenham ;p maybe they can't offer him good contract in the middle of the season lets see ;/

E: The worst part is that I had much better offers like his value 200mln PLN + with additional fees for games, games in national team and some percentage of next transfer but I didn't want to sell him because his contract will end in 2022 so I wanted to sell him in last season if he still wouldn't like to sign new one...

You should check for Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon. He is young, already considered as a World Class Middlefielder in the first year of the game and he is a beast. He is natural with the B2B rôle but he is also a beast as DLP(D/S). 

Maybe a bit expansive, I had him for 40 millions with Dortmund during the first winter mercato. 

No one is that good, only Savic ;/

He moved to Tottenham the day before my match with Barcelona ;/     (Btw they don't even play in CL in this season, only in Europa League, 6-th place in last season in PL)

I am so angry maybe I should move to PSG or Man City and buy them all ! haha

E: Won 5-1 with Barca at Mestalla :hammer:

Il y a 13 heures, LukasZ_VCF a dit :

No one is that good, only Savic ;/

He moved to Tottenham the day before my match with Barcelona ;/     (Btw they don't even play in CL in this season, only in Europa League, 6-th place in last season in PL)

I am so angry maybe I should move to PSG or Man City and buy them all ! haha

E: Won 5-1 with Barca at Mestalla :hammer:

Dude you’ll never find the same exact and that’s what makes the game exciting IMO.

How much did you sold him? How much do you have to replace him?

308 MLN pln so its like 77mln euro or less I have like 90mln euro but everyone is much more expensive....also barcelona wants to buy Diakhaby I told them that he have release clause so if they want him they have to pay it, so he will not renew his contract too even if he was happy at club and play in 1st team...also I have youngster Pelayo Morilla and he is young noone wants to sign him yet and he doesnt want to negotiate too heh this game is worst than romantic tv show...

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LukasZ_VCF said:

maybe Nicolo Zaniolo can be like Kondogbia, left foot, 190cm long distance 14 or even better because of finishing 14 ;P

Suddenly someone who is basically a slower and less defensively dependable version of Kondogbia sounds like a good option for you. I'm not even sure anymore what you're really on about here, since you've said earlier above that your problem with Antonin Barak was the very things that Zaniolo were lacking compared to Kondogbia. Not to mention that their attributes are very similar too.

8 hours ago, bangkonggedek said:

Suddenly someone who is basically a slower and less defensively dependable version of Kondogbia sounds like a good option for you. I'm not even sure anymore what you're really on about here, since you've said earlier above that your problem with Antonin Barak was the very things that Zaniolo were lacking compared to Kondogbia. Not to mention that their attributes are very similar too.

A lot changed I am at middle of season 4th now, bought Zaniolo really cheap and loaned him out just wanted to say if someone will be looking, but the season one was the best because Parejo, Kondogbia, Guedes and Soler had very good long shoots and I scored a lot of goals that way..now not so much I have Gedson Fernandes and Arthur

Just checked base stats at google and it seems he is not slower at 19 and can develop maybe better... nad for sure much cheaper on my save and 4 years younger, so will see how he will develop :)

I thought Gedson is young and will still improve but he is not improving ;/

Archived