How good on iPad?

I'm getting an iPad for Xmas and have only played the full version for this on PC before.

Been seeing some reviews that it's just as good, with less option like press conferences and simpler tactics, but I want reviews from actual consumers, not those paid for opinion.

How well do u like the game on tablet?

Got a couple questions in particular, too.

1. How many seasons can u do on the touch for tablet?

2. Is there any way to have custom logos downloaded onto the tablet?

3. I've seen u can only choose 4 leagues for startup, if I choose 4 European leagues, do the others get watered down in terms of players available, ie Brazil, Argentina?

4. Any experiences with crash/dumps on tablet?

5. How fast/slow does the game go on tablet as opposed to PC?

• SI Staff

Hi @Meak06 the tablet version of FM Touch, probably has the best performance on iPads, obviously depending on what iPad you are playing on. It goes without saying that the better/newer the iPad the better the game is going to run. As for your questions:

1. How many seasons can u do on the touch for tablet? max of 30, at which point you can carry it over to the PC version (if you have that purchased)

2. Is there any way to have custom logos downloaded onto the tablet? Unfortunately it isn't possible to import your own custom logos into FM Touch on an iPad.

3. I've seen u can only choose 4 leagues for startup, if I choose 4 European leagues, do the others get watered down in terms of players available, ie Brazil, Argentina? The max number of leagues is actually only 3, and any non-playable leagues will be less detailed than those selected to manager in, however there should still be a reasonable amount of players/staff available.

4. Any experiences with crash/dumps on tablet? This year for the game across all platforms we have seen a reduced amount of crash dumps occurring for the user. 

5. How fast/slow does the game go on tablet as opposed to PC? This will obviously depend on the specs of the PC. However, due to the league limitations and the faster nature of FMT the user shouldn't experience too much slowdown on an iPad in comparision.

Just to point out for #2, it IS possible to add your own custom graphics (on Android devices), although the game may struggle with them on some devices.

Happy to advise further on this although it's not just a case of putting graphics into a folder and reloading the game skin (the process also involves manually clearing/delete the cache folder inside the game installation folder when any new graphics are being added)

2 hours ago, daherlihy said:

Just to point out for #2, it IS possible to add your own custom graphics, although the game may struggle with them on some devices.

Happy to advise further on this although it's not just a case of putting graphics into a folder and reloading the game skin (the process also involves manually clearing/delete the cache folder inside the game installation folder when any new graphics are being added)

On an iPad?

• 4 weeks later...

Don’t bother with the iPad version there is a problem with injuries on it and makes it unplayable I have only played 6 games and I have 12 injuries and at least one player has got injured during every game I have tried everything to no avail I have been playing these games since 1998 don’t waste your money also now I have learned I Can’t even put premiership badges on the iso version so I have paid £20 and got a rubbish game and nobody at saga will listen to complaints 

9 hours ago, markybod88 said:

Don’t bother with the iPad version there is a problem with injuries on it and makes it unplayable I have only played 6 games and I have 12 injuries and at least one player has got injured during every game I have tried everything to no avail I have been playing these games since 1998 don’t waste your money also now I have learned I Can’t even put premiership badges on the iso version so I have paid £20 and got a rubbish game and nobody at saga will listen to complaints 

You can add logos and other graphics to the game.

SI just deny that this is true, bizarrely. 

Archived