Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
xeLAYERS

Optional contract extension by club bug

I have 3 year optional contract extensions on a few of youngsters. Im in Jan 2020 and these youngsters are half a season away from the end of their contract. for some reason, i cant find where to trigger the contract extension. I had the email of players at the end of their contract, but i couldn't trigger their extension. Can someone please help? its really frustrating.

2-year deals are the maximum length you can offer players under a certain age, in which case a 3-year optional extension will not be possible. I think they need to be 18 for longer contracts, but I could be wrong and it could depend on the league/country as well.

9 hours ago, LukasZ_VCF said:

I put that option to some players too and can't find it where to activate it...

For all players there's a maximum of 5 years on contracts, if your player signed a 5+3 optional contract, you have to wait until it runs down to 2 years left to be able to activate the extension

I have the exact same thing and I don't know how to fix it. They're all in there final contract year and I can't offer an extension. However, I also have a clause in there that states that their contract gets extended in the final season after playing 5 games. Anyone know how to fix this?!!!!!!!!